No more Late Night Snacking - Feb 2013

Options
12346»

Replies

• karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    did NOT do well while visiting my kids in northern alberta. They have way too much 'bad' food in their house and i seem to have lost all semblance of control. I gained 15 pounds in the 3 weeks i was there....and that was with shoveling all the snow!!! good grief.
    Working on getting back to better eating habits this week then rejoining this group for the challenge in march.....i gotta do this
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Karenleona do not fret :flowerforyou: I know the 15lb is freaking you out but I doubt it is a real weigh gain. Some of it could be but I reckon within a few days the true amount will show on the scales :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Wow, Kate, you're doing awesome - thank for proving us it's not all about the numbers. :wink: You weekend away sounds exciting!
    I am too looking for a fresh start in March, from all aspects, but at least I am working towards a successful coming month :smile::
    Me: 18 - LNS: 7

I am so tired that I feel like I'm in a different dimension... :yawn: :ohwell:
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 17
    Personal goal - only 3 days left of February so my final will be 11 to 17. No more for the rest of the month!! Short term goals seem so achievable:smile:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I almost gave in yesterday, yet I didn't :wink::
    Me: 19 - LNS: 7
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS: 3

Not one of my better months (partial at that!)

Haven't been on mfp as much as I should and then I stray away from healthy choices...
    Too many stresses lately with my parents. Have already had one distraught phone call already. Sometimes I stress eat or sometimes I feel nauseous and don't' eat. Right now it's the latter so I guess that's good calorie -wise. Have to find that silver lining!

Anyway, I am looking forward to the March challenge. I plan on setting the pace and giving everyone a run for their money.:laugh:
    Take care all,
    Zaza
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,989 Member
    Options
    Me: 21
    LNS: 5

No extraordinary performance, for me, this month. Just average. I'll take it!
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    This is my worst month for LNS since I started logging seriously but hey ho, its March in just a days time :bigsmile: I always love a reset :laugh:

Today I am fasting so I have not eaten late, so at least that's another one to me. Last night however as I sat waiting at the train station in London for over an hour I ate late (midnight ish :blushing: ) I was reading fitness mags at the same time though, do they counteract each other :tongue:

So the score is an awful
    Me 15
    LNS 12??

No idea really, totally lost count :smile: :smooched: Let's enjoy the last day of February though :flowerforyou:
    Today I went for a lovely walk, the sun shone, birds tweeted and it felt good to be alive. I just had to get cash out of the ATM but as its late at night and I want to get to bed soon I jogged there. It only took 10 minutes and I looked a right wally in my jeans and coat but all exercise is good in my opinion :drinker: :love:
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Me: 10:heart:

LNS 17:noway:

There will be no LNS for me tonight because I am totally exhausted and will be asleep in just a few moments:yawn:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Last night I spent a good 60 minutes, from 8:00 to 9:00, thinking, 'should I pantry raid or shouldn't I??" Literally, for 60 minutes, my mind went back-and-forth-and-back-and-forth.

I held strong. I did NOT pantry raid!

Me: 22
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I finished strong and gained confidence that I can do better next month :wink:
    Me: 21 - LNS: 7

As the initiator of the no LNS I declare everyone who's been in this challenge up to the end as winner :flowerforyou:.

I'm on my way to starting the March thread. Keep an eye on the board :wink:.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    alright, finished so-so:

Me: 23

HERE'S TO A GREAT MARCH, LADIES!
  • dewdrop
    Options