September Brides..wanna be weight loss buddies?

Options

Replies

• RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Mocha- I sent you a friends request! We can do this!! =)
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    Options
    How are you ladies doing? I've been losing steadily over the last couple weeks.

It's went like this:
    2/1- 157.2
    2/8- 155.6
    2/15- 154.4
    2/22- 154.4
    3/1- 154.0
    3/8- 153.4

My goal is 139 for the wedding! Strech goal of 135. I would love to see 152 this week's weigh in. I really hope I can pull it off.
    I signed up for my 10th half marathon today. It's in october, but i need to build my base up again, so i'm going to start running soon. I really miss it!!
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Congrats to you all! I'm getting Married September 21st. I have quite a bit to lose until I reach my ultimate goal so really I just wanna lose as much as I can before the wedding.
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    Options
    Hello there! Welcome! I'm a 9/6 bride! Can't wait!!
  • MissSjolin
    Options
    Thanks :) So what's everyone's game plan so far? I've been doing the 30 day shred and I'm going to restart it again on the 25th along with cardio on the elliptical and Yoga meltdown every once and awhile. I've really been trying to clean up my eating but it's my biggest challenge so far. As far as wedding stuff goes I've got my venues booked, Dj, and photographer all booked so far. Going dress shopping on the 22nd of this month and I'm totally excited and nervous all at once lol! hoping I can drop a couple more pounds before my appointment.
  • saralynnpauciello
    Options
    Wedding is 6 months away today! I can't believe it! I bought my dress and it fits nice I would just like to tone up a bit and make sure I stay fitting nicely in it!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Wedding is 6 months away today! I can't believe it! I bought my dress and it fits nice I would just like to tone up a bit and make sure I stay fitting nicely in it!

MY EXACT THOUGHTS :)
  • AlannaJW11
    AlannaJW11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) So what's everyone's game plan so far? I've been doing the 30 day shred and I'm going to restart it again on the 25th along with cardio on the elliptical and Yoga meltdown every once and awhile. I've really been trying to clean up my eating but it's my biggest challenge so far. As far as wedding stuff goes I've got my venues booked, Dj, and photographer all booked so far. Going dress shopping on the 22nd of this month and I'm totally excited and nervous all at once lol! hoping I can drop a couple more pounds before my appointment.

I've been running on the treadmill, going to take it outside once enough snow melts. Also giong to start 30DS for the second time soon! Maybe I'll start on the 25th and we can be 30DS buddies! :) As for wedding stuff, I've got most of the big stuff done, still have to decide on bridesmaid dresses, get the invitations figured out and then all the little details! You'll have lots of fun dress shopping!
  • MissSjolin
    Options
    Sounds awesome! I've been waiting to get outside too but our snow is showing no signs of leaving anytime soon :( I'm always looking for 30DS friends!!! some days I just don't wanna face Jilllian but I love the results she gives lol! I'll update here on how my dress shopping goes, hopefully I find something :)
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    Options
    I keep slacking. I use having two jobs as an excuse but that's not going to cut it!! I need to get my butt on that treadmill every day!!! My honeymoon is the ONE time I want to look thin and pretty! I do not want to look at pictures from my honeymoon and say "ew!!"
  • MissSjolin
    Options
    So I'm totally bummed... my appointment for dress shopping was tomorrow but now I can't go because we're snowed in and the roads are closed :( I suppose it might be a good thing since I have not been very good with my eating lately so I didn't lose any weight ( didn't gain either at least) Hopefully I can reschedule soon. Hope everyone else's planning is going well
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    Options
    So I'm totally bummed... my appointment for dress shopping was tomorrow but now I can't go because we're snowed in and the roads are closed :( I suppose it might be a good thing since I have not been very good with my eating lately so I didn't lose any weight ( didn't gain either at least) Hopefully I can reschedule soon. Hope everyone else's planning is going well

Oh that sucks!!!! I hope you get to reschedule soon!
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi September (and November) brides. Sorry to crash your discussion, but I wanted to let you know that we're starting a 6 week brides group challenge starting tomorrow... weigh ins for first week are okay through March 25 if you don't see this until then. Details in the MFP Brides group (or PM me if you can't find it). It's a rigorous exercise and diet challenge with about 65 other brides. You all seem pretty motivated, so I thought I'd let you know in case you were interested in joining us :)

And congrats to all of you Fall brides from a Spring 2013 Bride <3
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    Options
    How is everyone doing?? we are getting closer!!!
  • MissSjolin
    Options
    Hi all,, I'm September 21,2013....can't believe we are April already!! Eek!

Hi! We have the same wedding date!! welcome to the group :)
  • MissSjolin
    Options
    How is everyone doing?? we are getting closer!!!

Not wonderful lol! Easter killed my motivation and diet but had a great time with family so I can't complain too much :) Finally got to reschedule my dress appointment for this Sunday!! ( the 7th) Excitement and nerves are back in full swing haha
  • silverchick
    silverchick Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am getting married September 15, 2013! Would love to make friends with others who are trying to lose weight for the wedding! I want to lose about 40 pounds before the big day! I know it's a big goal considering we are already into April! But I think I can do it!
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    Options
    Welcome Silver!! I too and trying SO hard to lose weight for my wedding. I'm running every other day, but I still need to add some strengh training !
  • MissSjolin
    Options
    Hi silver! I'm the same as you, I would love to lose at least 40 lbs as as well, it's not impossible I think we can do it :)
  • MissSjolin
    Options
    Definitely!! Nice to have similar deadlines and experiences too

On a Separate note, dress shopping went ok but kind of ended up in a bust.. Didn't end up buying anything that day but I do at least have a better idea of what I want. Going to check out some more dresses right away and hopefully be able to purchase something. It's really getting down to the crunch to choose. How is everyone's planning going?