November 2013 Babies

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Ah, I'm sorry that it didn't happen for you yet, Nan! Hopefully the sleep you got and the next few days make it happen!
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Keep active Nan! Lots of walking and climbing up and down stairs will help move that baby downward. The end is nigh!
  • nan199678
    Options
    My water broke!!!
  • kcasey155
    Options
    Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    AHHHH! So excited for you, Nan!!!! Can't wait to see photos of the little one!!! (: (:
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Congrats Nan on your water breaking, yay!!! Can't wait to see a pic of the baby!! Hoping and praying mine breaks pretty soon.....39 weeks today.....
  • ajzmann
    ajzmann Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

My baby girl was born on 9:36 p.m. on November 18! I started contractions on Sunday night, didn't sleep the entire night because I realized they were timeable and had a hard time sleeping between them. I stayed home from work on Monday, and sent my husband to work, with the understanding he might need to come home in a hurry. By 3:30, I was pretty sure it was time...and it was!

I did end up getting an epidural, but I was dilated at 6 cm before then. Intense! An hour later, I was pushing. 15 minutes of pushing, and our sweet baby girl came into this world. Her name is Adelina, she was 7 lbs, 2 ounces, 21.25 inches long. A pink and perfect little lady!

We're exhausted, and learning every day, but getting back in there.

I ended up gaining about 32 lbs, and I'm down about 20 at this point. I'm pretty happy with that. I'm focusing on feeling better, taking care of my little girl, and then I will worry about tightening everything back up!
  • kcasey155
    Options
    Well done Ajzmann! Sounds like you had an almost pleasant labour and delivery. Don't worry about weight and fitness right now, it should all be about getting enough sleep and fattening that girly up! She was a good weight and that's a very pretty name. Congratulations!
  • kcasey155
    Options
    Nan - love the new baby girl pic! What have you named her?