why do you like being single?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I loved being single, but now that I'm in a healthy relationship I have to say I like it better.

I was just going to say this. I am in, what appears to be, my first healthy relationship and it just flows well, compliments my life, and I don't feel the need to check in, there is no roller coasters, etc.

Me three!
    My first healthy one as well.

What I do like about being single though, is the unpredictability. As much as I analyze, over think, get anxiety, it's fun! Because you never know what is going to happen, whether that involves someone or not.
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Being single is fun.

UlD0l.gif
    zD3eR.gif
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    LGrill27: :laugh: Totally how I feel though!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I loved being single, but now that I'm in a healthy relationship I have to say I like it better.

I was just going to say this. I am in, what appears to be, my first healthy relationship and it just flows well, compliments my life, and I don't feel the need to check in, there is no roller coasters, etc.

Me three!
    My first healthy one as well.

What I do like about being single though, is the unpredictability. As much as I analyze, over think, get anxiety, it's fun! Because you never know what is going to happen, whether that involves someone or not.

What I am enjoying in my current relationship is no need to overthink or overanalyze, etc. I am not sure if it is because I finally found a good fit, if I am in a different mind space, or if I still have some walls up. Sometimes when talking about it, I think 'when is this ball going to drop, this is too good to be true' but I am trying to live in the moment and it seems to be working marvelous!
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I'm not talking about the bad over analyzing but when I'm dating someone new, it's fun to wonder when he'll call, where well go next, are we going to make out... Etc. :) That's the fun, nerve wrecking stuff I like about being single AND dating.

Or when I go out, especially by myself, I meet all kinda of folks!! Fun stuff!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I'm not talking about the bad over analyzing but when I'm dating someone new, it's fun to wonder when he'll call, where well go next, are we going to make out... Etc. :) That's the fun, nerve wrecking stuff I like about being single AND dating.

Or when I go out, especially by myself, I meet all kinda of folks!! Fun stuff!

AHHH yes the butterflies!! The anticipation!!! I like those words better hehe!
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    LGrill27: :laugh: Totally how I feel though!!

LOL! Since a few are talking about current relationships being healthy and happy I had to throw that out.
  • baraccus
    baraccus Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Being single is fun.

UlD0l.gif
    zD3eR.gif

Dude! You just gave me great ideas how to kill time!