Anyone currently doing RI30?

Options

Replies

• meow_meow_meow
    meow_meow_meow Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've just done week one day 3, really enjoying it and finding it's a good workout... will definitely be buying more of her DVDs after I've completed this one.

I've also been watching 'Biggest Loser' USA whilst working out on the cross trainer too for inspiration - Jillian is one scary lady!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I jut did my first day or RI30 last night! love it, tough but i love it!
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Did my first day of RI30 today and loved it!!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Im on day 6 - Level 2 day 1 done today. I lost 1lb this week so its going well. Love this workout alot!
  • Kidostud
    Options
    I started week 2 today. Geez, I thought I was going to die!! That women gets completely crazy. I love it, though!
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 today. Geez, I thought I was going to die!! That women gets completely crazy. I love it, though!

I'm half way through week 2... the first cardio circuit is mental - plank jacks then mountain climbers - I thought I was fit until I tried that! It is getting easier each day though :) Good luck with the rest of week 2!
  • Kidostud
    Options

I'm half way through week 2... the first cardio circuit is mental - plank jacks then mountain climbers - I thought I was fit until I tried that! It is getting easier each day though :) Good luck with the rest of week 2!
    My arms nearly broke off with that cardio circuit!! I'm also not a beginner, but had to take several breathers!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I did level 3 today and wow that was hard. The move before duck walks was the hardest as I cant get on my knees and do little steps like that, im more doing small mountain climbers back and forth, also the downward dog pushups were impossible so I did push ups with knee raises instead, will try them properly tomorow!
  • heathermerrill1
    heathermerrill1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Started today. Wish me luck!
  • Kidostud
    Options
    Started level 3 today, but that is completely crazy!! I could only do a few of all the moves. Hope my endurance improves as the week progresses, otherwise I'll have to do more than a week on this level!
  • heathermerrill1
    Options
    started week two today, but woke up with a headache so I don't think I worked as hard as I should have, but completed it anyway. I lost 3 lbs in the first week, incredible. Makes me want to continue doing it, despite the headaches.
  • Kidostud
    Options
    Week 3 is getting SLIGHTLY easier, but that first circuit just about kills me!
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I started week 3 yesterday, and it is crazy hard! Jumping lunges on the last circuit? I could barely even drag my tired limbs into the modified step touch version!
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    What's the difference between the 30 shred and ripped in 30? I've done the 30 day shred and currently doing NMTZ. (Only did circuits 2 and 5 tonight to work on my abbs, but I did them twice!)
  • Kidostud
    Options
    I think RI 30 is a bit more hard-core! Jillian gets really mean! Level 1 is still okay, level 2 has some difficult moves - circuit 1 is quite bad. But level 3 gets really crazy and I haven't done level 4 yet. You also only do a level for a week, but in 30DS you do it for 10 days. 30DS only have 3 levels, but RI 30 has 4. But, I think RI 30 is definitely more challenging.
  • smeagolbabe
    Options
    Yesterday was L1D1 for me. I'm a pretty sedentary person, so it was the most I've sweat in a while--and I was doing the modified version with 3lb weights!! I haven't worked out in months & I've put on quite a bit of weight, so hopefully I stick through like everyone in this group! Reading everyone's results is very motivating :)
  • Kidostud
    Options
    I've actually finished level 3 now - did 7 days of it. But, I think I'm going to do another few days of level 3 until I can keep up with all of the moves.:ohwell: Truth is, I am actually too darn scared to start level 4...:blushing:
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Is this one on youtube? I've searched for it but didn't see it. All I could find was promotional advertisements for it and people posting results. I couldn't find the full workouts.
  • heathermerrill1
    Options
    No I don't think it is on youtube, but I found it at Walmart for less than ten dollars. One disk, 4 workouts on the disk.
  • Kidostud
    Options
    Okay, I've done two full weeks of Ripped in 30 week 3. I can now keep up with all the moves - and don't have to do the modified versions. Guess I must be brave and attempt week 4 now!