Anyone currently doing RI30?

Options

Replies

• Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Okay, I've done level 4 today, and it wasn't that bad at all!!
  • heathermerrill1
    heathermerrill1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job! I got derailed by some health issues, but I started again today with level one, hoping to complete the whole program this time.
  • Kidostud
    Options
    Yes, go for it!! I absolutely love this DVD!
  • its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I think RI30 is my favourite JM dvd. I find the workouts go faster than the other ones. I've just started week 1 again a few days ago and hope to stick to the full 30days! not looking forward to the duck walk again.. haha
  • Kidostud
    Options
    The duck walk is a killer!! I also enjoy RI 30 a lot. But, I think week 4 is easier than week 3.
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of doing RI30, but as part of my crosstraining for a half marathon... I particularly enjoy weeks 2 and 3 :happy:
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I hope to be able to get it next weekend :) (After I get paid and actually have money for it)
  • marieann82
    marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just starting JM's 30 day slim down routine today, so I will be alternating 30DS with No More Trouble Zones and Boost Metabolism. I've finished the 30DS before-it's an awesome workout for such little time. Keep up the awesome work!
  • Annie_ga
    Annie_ga Posts: 72
    Options
    I just did Week 3 today and loved it. I only did one day of level 2 and found it too hard on my shoulders, elbows and wrists. Loved level 3's focus on legs. I might do this one for 2 weeks! I'll go back to level 2 when I'm not playing so much tennis....
  • heathermerrill1
    heathermerrill1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    does anyone have trouble on week two with the ab lift/table move. I don't know if it is just me but it is impossible because my arms are too short. Anyone else have this problem?
  • Kidostud
    Options
    That is quite a hard exercise and you also have to do something similar in level 3. The idea is to move your hands as far forward as you can and lift your butt - you don't have to lift it very high, just feel it in your stomach area. My arms are short too, and I struggled with it until I realized you don't have to lift high, just off the floor is fine.
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I completed my first day of level 4 of RI30 thought I was going to die but I made it through. 4 more days to go
  • nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm doing RI30 too! I'm kinda new, it was my fifth day on level 1 today!
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    I want to do this, but I'm having a hard time finding it! :(
  • AprilKnits
    AprilKnits Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am coming to the end of Level 3 and have decided to stay with it until I can do ll the reps. It suddenly got a lot easier today (except the duck walks obviously). I love how her DVDs really push your fitness. Which DVD comes after Ripped in 30? I have heard of Hard Body but its not available yet in Europe
  • ShubhaBansal
    ShubhaBansal Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 Level 3 30 day Shred...Would start RIp in post that...Feel free to add..Lets shred weight together
  • Kidostud
    Options
    I've finished RI30, but now still do one of the workouts every day. I stayed on level 3 and 4 two weeks each and going back to level 1 and 2 was really nice! I can now do all the advanced versions!
  • angieot3
    angieot3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Completed day 1 of RI30 and I feel great! I have done the program before and lost about 5 lbs however had to put it on hold due to family reasons. I am back and hope to be motivated to continue!!! This time I am going to be running as well because I am completing my first half marathon in October!
  • angieot3
    angieot3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete!!! Plus I ran 4 miles!!! Going to be a great day!
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    I got it!!! I probably won't actually start it until after my vacation next week. I will be away and will have no way to do any workout.