Anyone currently doing RI30?

Options

Replies

• worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Can someone please explain how planks, and hold yourself in plank posistion, helps your abs?
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Can someone please explain how planks, and hold yourself in plank posistion, helps your abs?

Try holding the plank for 1 minute and you'll see why it is working! It doesn't only strengthen abs, but your whole core. But, then you must have correct form. Your spine should be straight and your arms not stretched forward, but straight down under your shoulders. As you get stronger, you will be able to hold it for longer, but you should feel it in your abs!!
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    So I finished week 1 and will start week 2 on Monday. (I'm taking tomorrow off) I decided to watch week 2 tonight. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!! That does NOT look easy!
  • ShubhaBansal
    ShubhaBansal Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I did Day 4 of Week 1 today
  • sugarysweet110
    Options
    Just completed day 5 of Level 2 :) I'm so excited to move onto Level 3 on Monday! Still had a hard time with those crow push ups but at least I could do more today than I could on day one :) Progress!
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    Just completed day 5 of Level 2 :) I'm so excited to move onto Level 3 on Monday! Still had a hard time with those crow push ups but at least I could do more today than I could on day one :) Progress!

I gave up on attempting crow pushups and just do regular push ups. I"m ready to move to Level 3 as well. At least I think I am ready!
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    I finished week 2 today. I then watched week 3. I think I am gong to go hide under my futon with my cat! Yikes!
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    Did the first day of Week 3. Yikes! Those moves hare HARD
  • sugarysweet110
    Options
    Just finished Level 3 day 2 today and feeling awesome! :)
  • sharisecunningham
    Options
    Today was day 1. I've been doing TurboFire the last year, although I slacked the last few months because the DVDs stopped playing (non-EU format). Anyway, was pleasantly surprised that RI30 gave me a good sweat, I was wondering since TFire is pretty intense and I also hike and bike a lot.

So, I'm looking forward to the coming weeks.
  • dietka975
    dietka975 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my first day in week 3. It is difficult but I do not give up.
  • ShubhaBansal
    Options
    I started week 3 post week 1. Quite challenging. M on day 3...I need 3-4 breaks in between. Can anyone do it with one or without break?
  • MelanieChristina
    MelanieChristina Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm finished Day 1 Level 2, and the crow pushups are brutal. I can't even come close to doing them correctly, or to doing more than one or two before I lose my balance. So far I'm liking RI30 much more than 30DS, mostly because of the switch to only 30 seconds per exercise, and also because of the increased variety!
  • sugarysweet110
    Options
    Does anyone have a hard time keeping your knees an inch from the floor when doing bear crawls (week 3)? I feel like I'm never as close to the floor (thus not making it hard enough) like Jillian recommends because I keep losing my balance lol.
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi folks, hope you don't mind me jumping in here!!

I did Day 2 of Week 1 today. Finished 30 DS about 2 weeks ago! Liking RI30, time seems to fly past!
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    I haven't had time to work out for the last two weeks. :frown: Between the week leading up to get ready for teaching VBS at my church last week and then teaching VBS AND still working most days last week, I just couldn't find the time or energy. (Especially the energy last week!) Yesterday I did my workout for the first time in two weeks. However, MY RI30 DVD wouldn't work yesterday so I went back to 30DS. Way to easy! (Even though I am feeling it today!) So glad my RI30 DVD worked today! Now I am feeling it even more!
  • ShubhaBansal
    Options
    Hi guys ...i resumed after long and started from where i left...I had completed week 1 & then started week 3...Completed Week 3 Day 4 yesterday
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    I went to start back into RI30 today. Since it's been almost a month since I really did it, I went back to the beginning. However, I ran into the same issue I had when I last tried to do it. My DVD keeps freezing. I know it's not my player on my computer as other DVDs/CDs work just fine on it. I'm starting to think something is wrong with the DVD itself.
  • ShubhaBansal
    Options
    CM Winner: Good to see u r again starting. Try doing using youtube video.

I did Day 2 of Week 4 today...(Week 2 not done)
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    RI30 is on youtube now? It wasn't last time I checked.