(4/6, 4/19)

Set the counter back to zero....
  • TiaTia2003
    TiaTia2003 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    April 19th

Me-16
    The B-3

Ate a little more dinner then planned but was less than 200 calories over. Counting as a win.
  • elowder77
    elowder77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    April 19

Binge: 9 (April 1-9) pre MFP
    ME: 10!!!! (April 10-19) first ten days of MFP!!!
    Really proud if myself.
  • angelaengbrecht
    angelaengbrecht Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Angela:13
    The Binge: 6
  • Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Me : 16
    Binge : 3

18 days since last pripper binge!
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Kim: 17
    Binge: 2

I probably over ate too many days this month but still only 2 full blown Kim type binges.
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    April 19

Me: 13

The binge: 6

Better tonight, could have been much worse.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    April 2013:
    Mollie - 17
    The Binge - 2

Days did not log it all - 0
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Jan- 4 days I did not log it ALL
    Feb- 3 days I did not log it ALL
    Mar- 6 days I did not log it ALL
    e09a22e5d8182580d381c106ed8b1691.jpg2f935b307f581cf2010e2035f6e9d6fd.jpg
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    April 19

Me-18
    Binge Monster - 1

was doing well. went out for date night with hubby, still did well. ate a little over on cals and got into "I'm gonna treat myself mode" then ate too much of something. could have been worse. it was a small binge, but it was a binge none the less.

however, it has been a very good month for me, and for that I am proud of myself!

p.s. I STILL LOGGED, which was soooo hard, but i did it.
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Me: 18
    The Binge: 1 :frown:
    I have been doing so well...
    So, it's the morning after a binge. So far I've had coffee and a fruit. I am a bit scared that this will continue.

I did log, but didn't complete the logging so no one can see it unless they notice that I didn't and actually go looking for it. I really don't want to hear all the encouraging words that will come from my friends who NEVER eat like that!

I am really worried about today because I have this feeling that I had for the past two days that I am so bored with my life. Definitely had the 'treat myself' mode like lots_of_love said, but instead of feeling satisfied, I felt like it wasn't enough of a treat and just went crazy after I got home. I was very good in front of my friends at dinner, of course.

:flowerforyou: Today is a new day. I don't have to continue to binge today. :flowerforyou:

The last time I came really close to a binge was the previous Friday night. I go out with friends every Friday and have for years now. Most are overeaters who aren't interested in getting better yet. All have started an account on here and just stopped posting after a week or two. I hate to be like this, but I feel like I need to be eating with like minded people right now. I'm not yet strong enough to be surrounded by the "I can't" energy. At my age and my weight this is really a life or death issue for me.

:flowerforyou: It's okay for me to avoid people who don't have a positive attitude about fitness and weight loss. :flowerforyou:
    Okay, I'm ready to let go of that guilt trip.
    A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do ...!

There, now I am ready to get on with my healthy life.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    20th April.

Kate - 16.
    Binge - 4.

Went overboard before bed last night...well, early this morning actually. I ate when I was already full and although it was all heathy stuff, it was too much and I purged so I must count it as a binge.
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Me Vs the Binge Challenge

April 19
    Karen 11
    The Binge 9

Days Left 10

Binge Days
    4/1 4/2 4/3 4/4
    4/5 4/8 4/10 4/14
    4/16

Overate calories but did not binge day
    4/13 4/18

I WILL Not binge today!! :)
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Me - 17
    Binge - 3

Worked overtime today and am tired and HUNGRY! Hubs just went to the store to get his binge food and asked me what I wanted - I just ignored him lol. Hopefully he won't bring me anything, because right now I'd probably eat it.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    April 2013

Diane: 14
    Binge: 5
  • elowder77
    elowder77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me: 11 days of healthy eating in a row!
    B: 9
  • traceycalaway
    traceycalaway Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    me 16
    binge 3
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    Broke my streak of logging it all...:noway:

April 2013:
    Mollie - 17
    The Binge - 3

Days did not log it all - 1 :ohwell:
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Jan- 4 days I did not log it ALL
    Feb- 3 days I did not log it ALL
    Mar- 6 days I did not log it ALL
    e09a22e5d8182580d381c106ed8b1691.jpg2f935b307f581cf2010e2035f6e9d6fd.jpg
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    April 20

Me:14

Binge:6

Weekends always suck
  • angelaengbrecht
    angelaengbrecht Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Angela: 15
    The Binge: 6

So, today closes out the week for me. I'm over calories for the week (more even than last week) but I only had one true, FULL BLOWN, binge.

That's good. Normally, I think I'm more like 2-3 per week.

My calories were higher because I didn't withhold in order to 'make-up' the difference. I'm hoping that the pay off for this will come next week when two things happen:

1) My body feels safe knowing that I am not going to randomly starve it.

2) My mind recalls that any amount OVER that I eat on any given day, WILL increase my weekly overage. There's no making it up later. Each day is its own game.

- - -

The other part of my strategy for next week comes from something that I realized during a near-binge this week:

Logging the food that I'm craving into MFP (via the app) to eat on a later date TOTALLY seems to help me. I think this works for several reasons.

I work as a behavior analyst (ironic, right?) and something that I KNOW about behavior is that it's VERY difficult to get rid of a behavior without either a) shaping it into something more appropriate or b) replacing it with another, more desirable, behavior.

The strategy of 'logging for later', employs both techniques. On one hand, when I feel 'bingey' I get to engage in the new behavior of 'planning.' Additionally, I'm shaping the unwanted behavior (eating highly caloric foods whenever, where ever, however) into a more appropriate behavior (eating highly caloric foods at a planned, controlled time).

It's really empowering to be able to 'give yourself' all of the foods that you are wanting to eat, but without having the negative effects of a binge. Of course, it means that this weekend I ate quite a few desserts, but none of them sent me over the edge, and I believe that this will eventually even out.

- - -

Anyhow, this might be something for some of you to try, if you're looking for a new strategy. I'm going to keep trying it out over the next week, and see if I can get my first binge free week in MONTHS.

I'll let you know how it goes!
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Me Vs the Binge Challenge

April 20
    Karen 12
    The Binge 9

Days Left 9

Binge Days
    4/1 4/2 4/3 4/4
    4/5 4/8 4/10 4/14
    4/16

Overate calories but did not binge day
    4/13 4/18

I was determined not to binge yesterday. I made sure I was strong. Even asked hubby for help!!