April Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    Well, I had a good run... I'm still pretty proud of making it as long as I did. Now I just have to strive for a little longer next time. Things kind of fell apart this weekend in slow motion, but I'm already working on getting back on my feet. I won't say for tonight yet, but for the past few days that I haven't:

As of 4/21

Me: 19
    Binge: 2

Keep up the good work. I know it sucks to give in to binges, but you are human and you are amazing! Just don't quit. Keep coming back and trying.

I need people here! It helps me so much! So I am being selfish and forcing you not to give up!!! LOL
  • Rukia_Kuchiki
    Options
    April 22nd
    Me:21
    Binge:1
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Me Vs the Binge Challenge

April 22
    Karen 13
    The Binge 9

Days Left 8

Binge Days
    4/1 4/2 4/3
    4/5 4/8 4/10
    4/16

Overate calories but did not binge day
    4/13 4/18

Another Binge free day and It was weigh in day and I held it together!!!!
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    4-23-13
    Jul: 18
    Binge: 5 (4/4, 4/5, 4/11, 4/12, 4/19)

Days left in April: 7

I've been getting caffeine headaches, eek that's no good. Need to find a replacement food, didn't even think about this!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    23rd April.

Kate - 18.
    Binge - 5.
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    April 23

Me: 18
    Binge: 4
    (4/6, 4/19, 4/20, 4/21)

Damn bad weekend.
  • angelaengbrecht
    angelaengbrecht Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Angela: 17
    The Binge: 6

Yesssssssssss! I'm almost halfway through the week in my time zone! I'm so excited guys. I'm going for my first week in MONTHS without binging. Last week I only binged once!

I CAN DO THIS!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    April 2013

Diane: 16
    Binge: 6
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Kim: 20
    Binge: 2
  • b7bbs
    b7bbs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    April 2013

Beth: 11
    Binge: 11
  • toothwalker_
    toothwalker_ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Binge: 3
    (April 2, 11, 23)

Back from Belgium. Two words: Belgian chocolate. My downfall. UGH I feel like crap now and there's still a lot left, so I'm going to place it far out of sight.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Binge: 3
    (April 2, 11, 23)

Back from Belgium. Two words: Belgian chocolate. My downfall. UGH I feel like crap now and there's still a lot left, so I'm going to place it far out of sight.

So glad I am not you, I am battling madly against intense cravings for that item at the moment.
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Heather: 22
    Binge: 1
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    April 23

Me - 21
    Bingemonster - 2
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Ok so this month has been disastrous. I've basically binged the whole month, with a day or two of being good in between. I am trying really hard to get back on track, and starting with small steps. I would like to get back into the challenge, but there is in no way I can beat the binge for this month. Instead of making myself upset, and dwelling on the bad, I am going to restart my challenge, starting yesterday. Hopefully I can keep on the right track. With that being said,

April (Starting with the 22nd) 23

Kourtney - 2
    Binge - 0

Days binge-free: 2! This is a big deal given what my month has been like!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    April 23

ME: 10
    BINGE: 13
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Me - 18
    Binge - 5

I'm so HUNGRY and can't seem satiated at less than 2000 kcal a day. Love the PMS :(
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Ok so this month has been disastrous. I've basically binged the whole month, with a day or two of being good in between. I am trying really hard to get back on track, and starting with small steps. I would like to get back into the challenge, but there is in no way I can beat the binge for this month. Instead of making myself upset, and dwelling on the bad, I am going to restart my challenge, starting yesterday. Hopefully I can keep on the right track. With that being said,

Kourtney - 2
    Binge - 0

I think this was a great idea to start with these last two days. It's not about being perfect, but focusing on the positives. I'm proud of you for getting back on track. That's awesome!
  • TiaTia2003
    TiaTia2003 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    April 23

Me-19
    The B-4
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options

Kourtney - 2
    Binge - 0

I think this was a great idea to start with these last two days. It's not about being perfect, but focusing on the positives. I'm proud of you for getting back on track. That's awesome!

ME TOO, Im so proud!!! Great job!!