Level 2

badtastebetty
badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
First impressions?
How did it go?
What day are you on?
How long until you switch up?
How does this compare to the previous level?

Replies

• Oh my god, I just did level two and increased my weights from 2lb to 5 lb..... Be prepared to move around a lot more. I opted for the easier positions every time I had the chance and still just had my butt worked. Have fun ladies!
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Oh, I am excited!!
  • I literally collapse at the end of level 2.... it's so awesome just what I need.

I've lost an inch off of my waste from just the level one for one week!
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Level 2 day 1 was yesterday... it kicked my butt!!! I took a few breaks... and DRIPPING sweat.
    Today level 2 day 2....Kicked my butt again and couldnt keep up! BUT LOVE IT
  • legallysteph
    legallysteph Posts: 22 Member
    Level 2 day 1 was yesterday... it kicked my butt!!! I took a few breaks... and DRIPPING sweat.
    Today level 2 day 2....Kicked my butt again and couldnt keep up! BUT LOVE IT

Same here! Although I did not love it! lol
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    My first level 2 today. I quite enjoyed it!! Maybe just the change after 10 days of L1.

It made me very out of breath. Nine more to go.
  • kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    Just finished day one on level 2, and I thought I was going to die. I couldn't even do all the easy moves on some of them! I feel like i've started from the beginning again! Hopefully tomorrow goes better.
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Level 2 Day 2. It's hard. I'm trying to check my posture in the mirror and not sure my planky oblique things are right. Still, I'm badly out of breath almost from the get go and much sweatier than L1. So it must be good. Have to try to keep it up while away for the weekend and next week when I'm staying in a hotel for a few days.
  • Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    I'm starting Level 2 today! Wish me luck!
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Oh good lord. That was awful. I didn't even really do about half of it. I had to keep pausing it because I couldn't figure out how she was doing the moves and what the proper form was. For the oblique twists in the cardio my body would just not do it - it kept wanting to align my arms and legs! That being said, I spent so much time trying to figure out what on earth she was doing and how to do it right that I didn't even actually get to do a lot of it because I was in a time crunch. I'm going to watch it tonight and make sure I know what all the moves are so I can really give it my all tomorrow. This is definitely way harder than Level 1. I really really hope by the end of 10 days I can say that I've mastered it! At least, Anita's version - Natalie's I'm sure will take me longer.
  • kailexx
    just finished day 2, did a little bit better than yesterday, but no where near proper haha, I earned my smoothie today =D
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Hi there
    Day 3 complete. It was going a bit better today - until the last set, it is SO INTENSE. I can almost stick with the whole thing, but only with sweat pouring down my face. I will have to get up earlier to do this, so my face cools down and I can actually put my make up on without it sliding right off again.

I think it does take a while to get the moves and breath into them properly. I really like the military press thing - but boy do I have to concentrate on my core to do more that 4 without falling.

By the way, while doing the knees up today I suddenly realised that there was far less tummy jiggling that my earlier butt-kick days.
  • kailexx
    finished day 3 today as well, my boyfriend watched me do the whole thing and gave me hell for complaining and I was just like "I'M DYING. Okay!? I am covered in sweat, and I don't see you down here doing it with me!" I told him he should try and do the plank crunch ab thingys with me and he just laughed and said that he's not about to even attempt & he'd just give himself a hernia. So I think that's the last time he watches me workout, If I want to complain and yell at Jillian, I will!
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Hi, no internet access yesterday, but I did L2 day 4 and have done day 5. SO I am half way through. I also did a six mile hike both days of the weekend and felt so energetic.

Not sure I'd let my husband watch me do this...he saw me at the end of it on Saturday and looked fairly shocked. I'm very red and puffy after that last 321.
  • estey89
    estey89 Posts: 104 Member
    I start level 2 tomorrow... you' ve all scared me! haha
  • kailexx
    it's definitely not easy, but i just finished day 5, and i'm starting to get used to level 2, and it's getting easier, but then i see level 3 and i panic! haha
  • AprilOneFourFour
    I start level 2 tomorrow... you' ve all scared me! haha

Well it is tough, but in a just-about-doable way. That 20 minute thing really helps. You seem to have the oomph to do it.

Good luck and, er, have fun....
  • AprilOneFourFour
    it's definitely not easy, but i just finished day 5, and i'm starting to get used to level 2, and it's getting easier, but then i see level 3 and i panic! haha

I haven't taken a look at 3 yet, just believed others who said it's sort of kinder than 2. Don't tell me otherwise!
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    Had the weekend off as I was away, going to have to force myself to do it tomorrow! I'm hoping that posting here saying I will do it will force me to get it done :)
  • Guyssssss - I can't find level 2 on Youtube! Do any of you have the link?? I can find tons of Level 1, and Level 3, but the only Level 2 I saw was only 10 minutes long so it's obviously cut off.

I'm going to do her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism workout today but I hope someone can help me so I can complain about the same things as you guys!! Unity!