Level 2

Replies

• MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    I start level 2 tomorrow... you' ve all scared me! haha

I'm also starting level 2 tomorrow.. Watching the video and reading the post.. I'm am scared and excited to start!!!!!
  • kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    Guyssssss - I can't find level 2 on Youtube! Do any of you have the link?? I can find tons of Level 1, and Level 3, but the only Level 2 I saw was only 10 minutes long so it's obviously cut off.

I'm going to do her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism workout today but I hope someone can help me so I can complain about the same things as you guys!! Unity!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEHBl1ZQH8s this link worked for me on my xbox, it might work for you, it won't let me watch it now, but on my xbox it was just fine.. so hopefully that works! If not, if you have an email address, I can email you the video, i have all three on my computer as well.
  • today i tried level 2 AFTER a 3 mile jog @ 6 MPH..... that was sooooo intense. and then afterwards I did day three of squat challenge LOL 60 squats. MY LEGS AND ARMS ARE ON FIRE.

sweet jesus it feels good to be alive.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Just finished level 2. I added on yesterday and today bc I felt like I didnt really get all the moves and couldnt 100% keep up. I'm happy I added those 2 days. The push ups are b*tch but I can now do MILITARY pushups. I did at least 4 in a row showing off to my husband (a U.S Marine...who can out do me in 5 seconds lol) but I was so proud and he was too! :)

Level 3 tomorrow! Wish me luck! lol
  • kailexx
    finished day 6, still feel like i'm dying. Jillian Michaels was on my hit list today, I did not want to listen to her, and i completely felt like she was mocking me! I don't know whats up with me today, but i definitely didn't give it my all, so i'll be working on the elliptical again tonight to make me feel like i actually did workout! haha I watched some more of level 3, it actually looks fun.. but i also thought level 2 looked fun..
  • MsAnn07
    Day 1 complete ..not as bad as I thought it would be.. Stopped a few times no longer than 5 sec each... Next I hope not to stop as often and do better on the cardio!
  • estey89
    estey89 Posts: 104 Member
    first day level two and boy did i sweat.. what a love hate relationship!!

check out my results so far i've posted a topic with pictures :) xoxo
  • sarahwebbo1978
    sarahwebbo1978 Posts: 6 Member
    I did day 1 of level 2 yesterday after 6 days of level 1. I obviously got too smug too soon as level 2 nearly killed me. I went for a run today to stretch my muscles but that sadly had the oppsoite effect and now I can barely shuffle, let alone walk. So no day 2 of level 2 for me this evening :noway: .

I'm determined to get back on track tomorrow with another level 2 session. My plan was to do this level for 14 days to make up for cutting level 1 short by 4 days, If that makes sense?
  • kailexx
    I finished day 7 today, still can't get it all completely through, I tried doing the knee jump ins, insted of step ins yesterday and it hurt my back so bad, that I won't be trying that again!
  • MsAnn07
    I did day 1 of level 2 yesterday after 6 days of level 1. I obviously got too smug too soon as level 2 nearly killed me. I went for a run today to stretch my muscles but that sadly had the oppsoite effect and now I can barely shuffle, let alone walk. So no day 2 of level 2 for me this evening :noway: .

I'm determined to get back on track tomorrow with another level 2 session. My plan was to do this level for 14 days to make up for cutting level 1 short by 4 days, If that makes sense?

Barely shuffle. LOL That was me the first few days of Level 1. :)
    Yes it makes sense to extend Level 2, I'm supposed to complete day2 level 2 today. Hopefully I can do it..
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Started level 2 last night and almost died :laugh: but I can't wait to do it all over again tonight!! :tongue:
  • MsAnn07
    Level 2. Day 2. Done... Felt a little dizzy for a few seconds...

Soooo.. I'm pretty much completing the sets but not as many reps.. Trying to speed up.. It's soooo HARD!!! ;(

I wish they had some REAL people on the video..huffing puffing and sweating!!!
  • kailexx
    Level 2. Day 2. Done... Felt a little dizzy for a few seconds...

Soooo.. I'm pretty much completing the sets but not as many reps.. Trying to speed up.. It's soooo HARD!!! ;(

I wish they had some REAL people on the video..huffing puffing and sweating!!!

I know exactly how you feel, i'm on day 8, I have just hated level 2, i am down 8 pounds though, so that makes me feel better!
  • MsAnn07
    [/quote]

"I know exactly how you feel, i'm on day 8, I have just hated level 2, i am down 8 pounds though, so that makes me feel better!"
    [/quote]

Fantastic weight loss!!
    I like the exercises..(not too many jumping jacks)
    I think it's when we're in those yoga type positions during cardio. I've always had a problem with dizziness during yoga..ie downward dog... ..I'll try to keep my head above my chest ..
  • kailexx

"I know exactly how you feel, i'm on day 8, I have just hated level 2, i am down 8 pounds though, so that makes me feel better!"
    [/quote]

Fantastic weight loss!!
    I like the exercises..(not too many jumping jacks)
    I think it's when we're in those yoga type positions during cardio. I've always had a problem with dizziness during yoga..ie downward dog... ..I'll try to keep my head above my chest ..
    [/quote]

I have trouble with the yoga type positions too, for the plank jacks, i just do regular jumping jacks! I figure i'm still getting cardio in, and I can do those.
  • estey89
    estey89 Posts: 104 Member
    I didnt get day 2 done today ugh i feel like a total slacker, but i did have a job interview, got the job, got my beginners to drive, went for a 3 hr long dddriving test and also went out to supper with the family and got an hour in on my elliptical!

Tomorrow I'm treating myself to Jillian for breakfast...
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    I've been away with no access.

This morning I did DAY 8 (I think, will check!) of Level 2. I missed my first day yesterday because I was staying on a boat and there was no way I could do all that jumping around - walked 12 miles though, But going back to it today, I can tell you that rest does not help me!

So, level 3 next week. Anyone else?
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Hey everyone, how is level 2 going?
  • kailexx
    almost done it, and i cannot wait. I have not enjoyed level 2 in the slightest, i don't know why i'm not enjoying it, i loved level 1, i'm really hoping level 3 goes as well as level 1.
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Hi Checking in to tick of day 9 of level 2. One more day and it's on to 3.

I bought ripped in 30 yesterday, but I realised today that I have plenty of room for improvement with this workout. I really struggle with the last strength exercise. My pendulum lunges are not very neat and I ALWAYS fall over doing the military press things.