Men and sexual comments or innuendos

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS!

Seriously.

This weekend at karaoke this guy I met started calling me sex kitten.

It gives me a fit of giggles every time and I don't even know how to explain to him why.
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS!

Seriously.

It gives me a fit of giggles every time and I don't even know how to explain to him why.

RROFLMBO!!!!!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS!

Seriously.

LMAO!! I detest that term of endearment... I don't know why, but I guess because it just sounds so cheesy and old?

The guy I just started seeing is calling me baby....sexy when the kids aren't around....Neither are that creative, but both make me melt.
  • mountaingirl2207
    Options
    This is my first post on this board, so I might be stepping in it, but I personally think a certain amount of sexual innuendo is fun. If its done right, it's funny and can really make for some fun banter back and forth. I can totally understand the guys' perspective in wanting to use it as a tool to test the waters.... if that is what their sense of humor is like, it's better to know up front if you're never going to appreciate that kind of joking around.

Now that said, unimaginative guys do not apply to anything stated above. :-)
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    This is my first post on this board, so I might be stepping in it, but I personally think a certain amount of sexual innuendo is fun. If its done right, it's funny and can really make for some fun banter back and forth. I can totally understand the guys' perspective in wanting to use it as a tool to test the waters.... if that is what their sense of humor is like, it's better to know up front if you're never going to appreciate that kind of joking around.

You'll fit in here just fine. :) Welcome!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Since I just saw this thread, I am going to respond.

I love all the sexual innuendo and banter, even in the beginning. Really witty innuendos will help make me more interested. Now, if it gets crude, I do throw up the red flag because there is not call for that.
  • mountaingirl2207
    Options
    Thank you!

You'll fit in here just fine. :) Welcome!
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I once had a guy suggest I was wearing pink panties under my skirt (I actually was!) during a 1st date. Complete turn off and made him sound like an 8th grader.

I'm very very very opposite of a prude. Had my bf thought I was a prude because I didn't let him do certain things to me (ahem) early on, he would had missed out!!!
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Welcome to flirting via test. I'm so guilty of this even with much younger women and just about all of the time they respond back with the same kind of flirting.`
  • DonnaNCgirl
    DonnaNCgirl Posts: 372
    Options
    @winman: Hey sex puppy! What are you wearing under those khakis?
  • TheWinman
    Options

Commando baby, commando!
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Some of the comments of "that isn't appropriate until after we've been out a few times and established we are attracted and interested" kind of crack me up. Why would you go out in the first place if you weren't?

I personally think it's all in fun...I like to laugh and have fun and there will probably be a few innuendos made as well ;)
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options

Commando baby, commando!

My wish is your command :wink:
    OH WAIT! I'm offended. This is so inappropriate. You must be some creepy guy who wants nothing but to get in my panties...if I had any on. Ooops, I did it again, I did exactly what I said I don't like guys doing. But then again, it's okay for me...just not for anybody else. :noway:
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options
    Some of the comments of "that isn't appropriate until after we've been out a few times and established we are attracted and interested" kind of crack me up. Why would you go out in the first place if you weren't?

I personally think it's all in fun...I like to laugh and have fun and there will probably be a few innuendos made as well ;)

Only a few??!
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options

Only a few??!

Well from the looks of this thread some women are sensitive to this :P
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options

I do this all the time...I go out with people (strangers I met online or in person) to see if I am attracted/interested. I rarely know that before a date, especially since if we "met" online our first date would be the first time meeting!
  • TheWinman
    Options

Commando baby, commando!

My wish is your command :wink:
    OH WAIT! I'm offended. This is so inappropriate. You must be some creepy guy who wants nothing but to get in my panties...if I had any on. Ooops, I did it again, I did exactly what I said I don't like guys doing. But then again, it's okay for me...just not for anybody else. :noway:

So then I have unrestricted access? :)
  • TheWinman
    Options

I do this all the time...I go out with people (strangers I met online or in person) to see if I am attracted/interested. I rarely know that before a date, especially since if we "met" online our first date would be the first time meeting!

I've also come to the conclusion even if you hit it off online with flirting and/or sexting, the pics are accurate and the information is truthful, this does not mean the connection carries over to meeting in person. Strange but true.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Due to reports made regarding this thread, I deleted posts that had nothing to do with the topic. :flowerforyou:
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options

I've also come to the conclusion even if you hit it off online with flirting and/or sexting, the pics are accurate and the information is truthful, this does not mean the connection carries over to meeting in person. Strange but true.
    Exactly, this has happened to me all too often, I rarely like/am attracted to the guy in person, even when I thought they had so much potential online. So yeah, no need to jump the gun with sexts and stuff.
This discussion has been closed.