SP Time savers

So many of the questions here can be easily answered by the experience of others... so for fun and information, what are some known signs or reasons it's just better to say "next!" We can include deal breakers too.

I'll start: If you don't have faith in the person... NEXT!

If you view them as a lump of clay you can mold into a better version, do them a favor.... NEXT!!

If they hate everything.... NEXT!!!

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    If they are rude to wait staff -next

If they make you feel unimportant-Next.....
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    If he ogles at other women on a date...........next!

If he shouts at me for any reason, particularly if I accidentally trod on his new trainers.........next!

If he doesnt offer to buy the first drink...................next!

If he's sarcastic/negative/rude about every living thing that he speaks about...........next!

If he bleats on about his ex who he did everything for, but then left him for another man..........next!

If he tells me my excitement about the upcoming, once in a lifetime, London Olympics (2 miles from my home), is boring...........next!

If he's a total freak............next!

Ermmmm, I'm sure there are more examples, but that'll do for now..........and yes, these all actually happened........lol......is it a wonder I dont date off dating sites anymore?? :laugh:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    If you constantly have to fight to get a word in... next!

If they have a "cause" that runs their life.... sorry captain serious... NEXT!!
  • If they are genuinely crap in bed...NEXT!

If they are too sweet and innocent and can't appreciate some off colour humour...NEXT!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    If I like more "manly" things then they do --- next

If they always go on and on about their possession - next
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    If he is flaky with the time of others... next.

If you are constantly having to lift his spirits because he's always a Debby Downer... next.

If he makes BIG plans about the future then slowly backs out of them... next.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    If she won't have sex with you - NEXT.

If you've already had sex with her and she wants a relationship or exclusivity - NEXT.

If she is too demanding and tempermental about things like not knowing her name - NEXT.

If she doesn't have a sister willing to do a threesome - NEXT.
  • AnnaPixie

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: David, you are gross.......I just had this image of me and my sister............OMG!!!!!!! :noway:
  • dbrightwell1270

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: David, you are gross.......I just had this image of me and my sister............OMG!!!!!!! :noway:

Apparently, your sister is getting NEXTED quite a bit and it's all your fault.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    If he wants you to have a threesome with your sister... NEXT
  • dbrightwell1270
    ^^^ Too Funny
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    ^^^ Too Funny

:)
  • dbrightwell1270
    In fairness I didn't say that your sister had to be willing to do a threesome with you.
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Maybe this one's just me...

If he doesn't own a pair of jeans and a ball cap... NEXT.
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    If he leaves you hanging when texting when your having a supppppper boring day at work with nothing to do. Like. Nothing. At all. Going coo coo here. ..... next!

Edit: okay... I'm just being needy and he's texting me while he is super busy at work. Not next LOL
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    -if he doesn't want kids
    -if he isn't a gentleman/chivalrous
    -if he's pessimistic or whiney
    -if he's rude to any member of my family
    -if he's jealous/possessive/smothering
    -if he smokes pot or does any illegal substances
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member

Agree.
    But I would like to see him dressed up every once in a while in a nice outfit!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member

Agree.

I met a guy back in November that didn't own pants at all.. he only ever wore shorts.
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member

Agree.

Not saying that's ALL he should have, but I've met/dated guys who only wore khakis or dress slacks. I understand if you need to dress up bizcas for work, but I'm a farm girl at heart. I am the blue jean and tanktop gal in a ball cap with my dog in the truck. There has to be something more manual-labor friendly than khakis!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    how could u not own pants? that's weird. every guy should also own a suit! :bigsmile:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    how could u not own pants? that's weird. every guy should also own a suit! :bigsmile:

Now hold on a minute. That's like saying every girl should own sexy lingerie.

*edit
    I just gotten into work and the coffee hadn't kicked in yet when I was remembering this:
    KVLMEDIA-well-tailored-suit.jpg

Ladies, is this true? Personally, lingerie does little for me. Now a girl wearing nothing but a geeky shirt like Star Wars :love:
  • christine24t

*edit
    I just gotten into work and the coffee hadn't kicked in yet when I was remembering this:

Ladies, is this true? Personally, lingerie does little for me. Now a girl wearing nothing but a geeky shirt like Star Wars :love:

Yes it is true. So sexy.

Look up Don Draper, then look up "Jon Hamm casual" and tell me who is hotter.
    Not to get too graphic but Jon Hamm in a suit would make me throw away all my morals and eff him all night. Hot damn.
  • lacroyx

*edit

Yes it is true. So sexy.

Not to get too graphic but Jon Hamm in a suit would make me throw away all my morals and eff him all night. Hot damn.

Who are you and what have you done with sweet and innocent christine?!:huh:
  • AnnaPixie

Suits are sexy, yes. But even more sexy is a white shirt a bit like this:

handsome_gerard_butler_wallpaper-29238.jpg

:love:
  • christine24t

*edit

Yes it is true. So sexy.

Who are you and what have you done with sweet and innocent christine?!:huh:

Too much coffee, too little sleep, night shift...struggling haha
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    It is sexy when a man dresses against their norm. So if a guy is always in suits he will be super sexy when in good fitting jeans and a baseball hat but if a guy is always in jeans and a white t he will be drool worthy in a good fitting suit.
  • jenbit
    Suits are sexy...... However I happen to like a guy in dark jeans and a wife beater....Im an arms and shoulder girl so yum
  • AnnaPixie
    and a wife beater....

WTF??? lol
  • jenbit
    and a wife beater....

WTF??? lol

lol America saying.... Its the tank top alot of my wear as an undershirt...... He in south florida it get so hot alot of men often end up just wearing it with jeans in the summer
  • lacroyx
    It is sexy when a man dresses against their norm. So if a guy is always in suits he will be super sexy when in good fitting jeans and a baseball hat but if a guy is always in jeans and a white t he will be drool worthy in a good fitting suit.

I hear this a lot. I hate ties, suits in general so I rarely dress up in them. I'm definitely more of a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy, so almost everyone I know makes a big deal of it when I do dress up, tie and all. I get it though, there's a few girls I know that rarely wear dresses/skirts and are always in jeans. One day I see them wearing a dress and it' like Hello, what have we here...:love: Plus the fact that I am a leg guy. >.>