SP Time savers

Replies

• JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    If he can't make me laugh...no thank you.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    If he tries to shame me for wanting sex - NEXT.

I don't think I've ever come across a guy who would do that. have u?

I can understand shaming someone into sex when the other person doesn't want sex but I never heard of this one before.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    -If she doesn't like to travel, next.
    -If she spends money like tomorrow doesn't exist, next.
    -If she doesn't like bacon, next.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member

I can understand shaming someone into sex when the other person doesn't want sex but I never heard of this one before.

I have come across it before. They themselves are not opposed to having sex until after when they feel guilty (usually for religious or ambiguous "moral" reasons) and then start telling me that it's wrong, and now they can't respect me. I've had this conversation a couple times, and I've given up trying to save people from their own mental trappings. I just thank them for the good time and wish them a nice life.
  • JessieJanie

Who DOESN'T like bacon?
  • Green_eyed_beauty
    Green_eyed_beauty Posts: 101 Member
    - If he's been to jail... next
    - If he doesn't drive a full size truck... next
    - If he doesn't have a job... next
    - If he can't change his own oil... next

And I am with the girl about the jeans and a ball cap AND also with the person about being rude to wait staff!!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member

Yep... I've been shamed for having a higher drive than the man I was with. Accused of all sorts of things... but, I was living in Vegas, and there's a different culture there that tends to permeate. Have never had that issue outside of Nevada.
  • diodelcibo

Who DOESN'T like bacon?

They do exist but they'll keep it a secret and build a relationship on false terms...
  • JessieJanie

Who DOESN'T like bacon?

They do exist but they'll keep it a secret and build a relationship on false terms...

That's the worst thing I've ever heard. You can't build a relationship on a lie that big.
  • TheKitsune6

Yep... I've been shamed for having a higher drive than the man I was with. Accused of all sorts of things... but, I was living in Vegas, and there's a different culture there that tends to permeate. Have never had that issue outside of Nevada.

My first relationship would also do that. Not much fun. I want to avoid details, but yeah the end result is if (s)he ever makes me feel guilty about my sexuality then I'm out.
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    - If he's been to jail... next
    - If he doesn't drive a full size truck... next
    - If he doesn't have a job... next
    - If he can't change his own oil... next

And I am with the girl about the jeans and a ball cap AND also with the person about being rude to wait staff!!

Full size truck is somewhat negotiable... I tend to have a thing for guys w/ 4WD jeeps... but otherwise I agree.
  • TheKitsune6

Who DOESN'T like bacon?

That's the worst thing I've ever heard. You can't build a relationship on a lie that big.

There's a German deli near me that has an endless bacon breakfast. I've had a couple first dates there just to make sure. If I eat more bacon than them there's no second date. :laugh:
  • diodelcibo

Who DOESN'T like bacon?

There's a German deli near me that has an endless bacon breakfast. I've had a couple first dates there just to make sure. If I eat more bacon than them there's no second date. :laugh:

I can eat 10k calories of bacon easy, challenge accepted.
  • TheKitsune6

Who DOESN'T like bacon?

Let's go on a date. I'll wear my bacon perfume.
  • diodelcibo

Who DOESN'T like bacon?

Spray it in the right area and I may have to eat it off you...
  • TheKitsune6

Who DOESN'T like bacon?

Consider it done.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    If he's not that into you - or if you can't figure out if he is into you or not.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member

Who DOESN'T like bacon?

Consider it done.

Now that is a DATE :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member

Who DOESN'T like bacon?

The last guy I had a date with didn't like bacon and hadn't seen one of the Die Hard movies. SMH
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member

mmm bacon. in new Orleans they have lots of ways to eat bacon. even bacon on donuts, praline on bacon, bacon and oysters...the list goes on. yummm
  • JessieJanie

Who DOESN'T like bacon?

The last guy I had a date with didn't like bacon and hadn't seen one of the Die Hard movies. SMH

Nope, never would have worked.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Huge Eddie Murphy fan, can't figure out why Captain America didn't win Best Picture, violent karaoke bully.... NEXT
  • TheKitsune6

mmm bacon. in new Orleans they have lots of ways to eat bacon. even bacon on donuts, praline on bacon, bacon and oysters...the list goes on. yummm

That's pretty much nationwide by now.
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Huge Eddie Murphy fan, can't figure out why Captain America didn't win Best Picture, violent karaoke bully.... NEXT

Wait... "violent karaoke bully"? WTF?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member

ahhh what? That guy is just strange.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member

Wait... "violent karaoke bully"? WTF?

WHAT???? I think we need a better explanation on this one.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMCjvMrMNoRQsLs7KBsRWkxvbXX9MZ-FVLIjqNfW2aTc-RaJUu

. I would to bad things to this man and that chair would probably be broken in pieces at the end. :blushing: :bigsmile:

Oh yes.

Is this Mad Men?? Isn't that show all about womanizing cheaters??
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member

. I would to bad things to this man and that chair would probably be broken in pieces at the end. :blushing: :bigsmile:

Oh yes.

Not all about. But yes Don Draper is a womanizer and a pathological cheater. But it's more than his urge to go bang other women, it's part of his long standing psychological issues, not that's he's an *kitten*. He has issues...

I could stare at Jon Hamm all day long...he is gorgeous. Half of my Pinterest board is just Jon Hamm.

And he's known for having, uh...I'll just show you.

xlarge.jpg
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511

Oh yes.

Not all about. But yes Don Draper is a womanizer and a pathological cheater. But it's more than his urge to go bang other women, it's part of his long standing psychological issues, not that's he's an *kitten*. He has issues...

I could stare at Jon Hamm all day long...he is gorgeous. Half of my Pinterest board is just Jon Hamm.

xlarge.jpg

Thanks Christine... just what I needed to see to start my day (fart noise).

So guys... cheating, being an ahole, and having mommy issues is a GO!! Oh and working up half a chub for a photo op never hurts.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member

Oh yes.

xlarge.jpg

Thanks Christine... just what I needed to see to start my day (fart noise).

So guys... cheating, being an ahole, and having mommy issues is a GO!! Oh and working up half a chub for a photo op never hurts.

You're so welcome.

This page is going to be littered with ****s today now with all the quoting on here haha

Damn it, really, you can't even say the word d!ck on here?