SP Time savers

Replies

• kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    and a wife beater....

WTF??? lol

lol America saying.... Its the tank top alot of my wear as an undershirt...... He in south florida it get so hot alot of men often end up just wearing it with jeans in the summer

We call them wifebeaters in Canada too... definately a cheap white tank top that would be used an as undershirt, usually 'ribbed' in nature.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMCjvMrMNoRQsLs7KBsRWkxvbXX9MZ-FVLIjqNfW2aTc-RaJUu

. I would to bad things to this man and that chair would probably be broken in pieces at the end. :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMCjvMrMNoRQsLs7KBsRWkxvbXX9MZ-FVLIjqNfW2aTc-RaJUu

. I would to bad things to this man and that chair would probably be broken in pieces at the end. :blushing: :bigsmile:

Oh yes.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Ladies, is this true? Personally, lingerie does little for me. Now a girl wearing nothing but a geeky shirt like Star Wars :love:

Should I change my profile pic back to me in my Atari shirt? :laugh:

My ex is a lawyer. He wore a suit to work every day. God damn.
  • bregalad5
    Ladies, is this true? Personally, lingerie does little for me. Now a girl wearing nothing but a geeky shirt like Star Wars :love:

Suits are sexy, yes. But even more sexy is a white shirt a bit like this:

handsome_gerard_butler_wallpaper-29238.jpg

:love:

yum :smooched:
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member

I was debating between my XKCD "My normal approach is useless" shirt:
    f_useless_shirt_1_1024x1024.jpg?9256

or my Monty Python's black knight "Tis but a scratch" tee.
  • bregalad5

I was debating between my XKCD "My normal approach is useless" shirt:
    f_useless_shirt_1_1024x1024.jpg?9256

or my Monty Python's black knight "Tis but a scratch" tee.

Ohhh I like those!

This is me and my Atari shirt... after a 13 hour work day last year at Old Navy on Black Friday:

385377_548734260984_933549773_n.jpg
  • nolachick
    306200_265103910290558_15524964_n.jpg
    what about NO SHIRTS? lol
  • bregalad5
    the things I would do to those men are not appropriate for this post
  • nolachick
    the things I would do to those men are not appropriate for this post

:laugh:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member

Ohhh I like those!

This is me and my Atari shirt... after a 13 hour work day last year at Old Navy on Black Friday:

385377_548734260984_933549773_n.jpg

13 hour work day on Black Friday?:noway: How can you be smiling? :huh:
  • bregalad5
    13 hour work day on Black Friday?:noway: How can you be smiling? :huh:

It was forced because I was having my picture taken :tongue:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Cesar, will a Green Lantern shirt do, or should I invest in a star wars shirt? :]
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Cesar, will a Green Lantern shirt do, or should I invest in a star wars shirt? :]
    For you, any shirt will do. :blushing:
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Maybe this one's just me...

If he doesn't own a pair of jeans and a ball cap... NEXT.
    Not just you! ⚾
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    So...... a thread about dealbreakers and all women seem to care about is clothes. Can't say I'm surprised.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    So I need to buy a Suit and more importantly make sure I am not doing anything that gets me "NEXT"'ed.
  • Roadie2000
    So I need to buy a Suit and more importantly make sure I am not doing anything that gets me "NEXT"'ed.
    Well apparently if you wear a suit and own jeans and a ball cap it doesn't really matter what you do. :laugh:
  • 2stepz
    So...... a thread about dealbreakers and all women seem to care about is clothes. Can't say I'm surprised.

Well, seeing as lying, cheating, vices, etc had already been covered and tend to be rather obvious...
  • Roadie2000

Well, seeing as lying, cheating, vices, etc had already been covered and tend to be rather obvious...
    I'm not knocking you I just think it's funny how this thread turned out. Personally I would have said I can't date someone who is really into politics or religion, dislikes dogs, doesn't want to travel, works nights, has too many unhealthy habits, or doesn't like the same music as me.

But to stick with the theme of the thread I'll say I can't date someone who wears white after Labor Day. Seriously, who does that?
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    LMAO.... as long as his clothes are clean and he is dressed appropriately, I'm happy.

If he does not excercise.... NEXT.

If he has a strong desire to have babies..... NEXT.

If he's rude to service personnel.... NEXT.

If he talks constantly about his ex..... NEXT.
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580

I'm not knocking you I just think it's funny how this thread turned out. Personally I would have said I can't date someone who is really into politics or religion, dislikes dogs, doesn't want to travel, works nights, has too many unhealthy habits, or doesn't like the same music as me.

But to stick with the theme of the thread I'll say I can't date someone who wears white after Labor Day. Seriously, who does that?

Hey! We said alot of things about moral character before we were distracted with suits and baseball caps!
  • 2stepz
    I tend to agree with the dogs, religion, music, etc... however those are personal to me, not standard rules across the board and therefore not really 'time savers.'

I can't get away with wearing white any time. It always ends up with sauce stains or mud spots or something... True story: I was working on bleaching my basement in a former residence, so I wore white as to not worry about bleach spots. I ended up with rust stains instead.
  • TheKitsune6
    If he tries to shame me for wanting sex - NEXT.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    True story: I was working on bleaching my basement in a former residence, so I wore white as to not worry about bleach spots. I ended up with rust stains instead.

Is this "code" ???
  • 2stepz
    True story: I was working on bleaching my basement in a former residence, so I wore white as to not worry about bleach spots. I ended up with rust stains instead.

Is this "code" ???

Nope. I was bleaching mildew off walls, and ended up with rust stains from the back of the landlord's laundry machines.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member

Is this "code" ???

LMAO!!! I'm glad you asked....
  • TheKitsune6
    If he won't tie me up... NEXT
  • nolachick

umm i'm from the Caribbean so we can wear white all year long. I'm not sure what the history is with not wearing white after labor day but I don't like it haha.
  • nolachick
    If he tries to shame me for wanting sex - NEXT.

I don't think I've ever come across a guy who would do that. have u?