The Green Team Loft !

Options
1235»

Replies

• 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hiya green team!
    Sorry to read that some of you have not been well. Hopefully you are all on the mend and will soon be fighting fit!

I must admit that I've not done as much as I could this week in the way of challenges - my knee still clicks when I do squats, probably damaged a bit when I fell a couple of weeks ago, and I've struggled with the push ups. I am however proud of the fact that I resisted making a complete pig of myself when hubby ordered delivery pizza yesterday. I piled my plate with salad and had three slices - not good BUT previously a would have happily eaten 6 or more slices!!

Still haven't tried the something new although I bought a reebok step years ago and it has been used as a step outside the patio doors for years. I may bring it in (after an extensive clean!) and try that with some weights to improve my obviously weak arms!

Anyway hope you are all doing ok? Weigh in tomorrow!!

Have a good weekend x
  • UglyPlantBasedKitchen
    UglyPlantBasedKitchen Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey Green team
    Hope all is well As I stated earlier I have been sick this week but today I managed to finish up with 135 squats, 135 push ups, and 135 crunches. I also went for a two hour walk today. Getting back to my old self. Hope being sick didn't hurt to much and I can bring some pounds loss to the team tomorrow.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,142 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I have been slacking off this weekend - ate too much bad food (cakes! ice cream!), and can not even blame it all on Mother's Day...
    Anyway, tomorrow is a new week and a new beginning!
    You are very welcome to give me a good kick in the back ;-)

I don't know if all of you have read Jackie's status update, so I copy it here:
    "BL Green Team please send your weights to marcelka77, since I had to drop out of all my challenges! Sorry, Good luck, you guys rock!"

Or, here is again the link to the spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtITACIlndtJdHZQSEtfRFNWVEFMQWdZaEtOZ2NWUGc#gid=0
  • Maalea
    Options
    Are you still here?
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am! Still exercising and still counting those calories. It seems a lot of participants have dropped by the wayside but I like this supportive group and hope it keeps going.
  • UglyPlantBasedKitchen
    UglyPlantBasedKitchen Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like it too but I would love to know the results at the end of the weeks. I don't understand why they are not being posted.
  • Maalea
    Options
    Hi, just to let you know I am still around, although I did not much logging in the last few days.
    Have a great weekend everyone!