Anyone out there or is this a dead group??

Options
124»

Replies

• ClaireESchultz
    Options
    yeah, I like some variety too. I might give Shaun T a try. I used to do Insanity and really enjoyed it but I love (and get the best results from) Tracy Anderson Muscular Structure.

I might also try her original Dance Cardio DVD too

Much Love
    xoxo
  • sue101886
    sue101886 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Anyone still doign TAM? I've been doing TAM since April, sprinkled in with a little T-Tapp and a bit of Tonique. But my workouts are primarily Tracy since April. 5-6 days a week.

I'm on Continuity, level 6 now - did my 142nd TAM workout yesterday. I usually do the MS work followed by either the 30 minute cardio or, when I'm short on time, I do the Teen Meta cardio. When I'm REALLY short on time I do the 10 minute cardio from her book, or a 13 minute Tonique cardio (13 minutes that totally wipe me out!).
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Anyone still doign TAM? I've been doing TAM since April, sprinkled in with a little T-Tapp and a bit of Tonique. But my workouts are primarily Tracy since April. 5-6 days a week.

I'm on Continuity, level 6 now - did my 142nd TAM workout yesterday. I usually do the MS work followed by either the 30 minute cardio or, when I'm short on time, I do the Teen Meta cardio. When I'm REALLY short on time I do the 10 minute cardio from her book, or a 13 minute Tonique cardio (13 minutes that totally wipe me out!).

Hello!
    I am an avid TAM fan.... have been doing the Omni Meta since April. I average 3-4 workouts a week, but recently due to some respiratory illness I took a break. Will be back to it this week...

I have some other TAM dvds and the rebounder and workout...What did you think of the Teen Meta? I like to have various options for TAM cardio...

~jr
  • sue101886
    sue101886 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Sorry for such a late reply - I didn't see your response. I love the cardio in Teen Meta and use it regularly. I alternate it with the Meta and Continuity cardio. I really really love it. So fun! I don't use the MS workouts from Teen Meta much - I used them before I started Meta. They are quite good and use the purple band.
    I am now on continuity 1.2. I'm doing my 185th TAM workout today. :-)