Brie4me Posts: 238
    Options
    Way to go, Mel!! :happy:
    Awesome, Jenna!! :happy:

I'm confident I will finish before the end of this week :drinker:
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    made it!! 54.3 miles as of yesterday!!! wow!! come on peeps your doing great!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Congrats!!! You did it! :flowerforyou:
  • melkadee
    Options

I'm confident I will finish before the end of this week :drinker:

You totally have this! :happy:
  • melkadee
    Options
    1.5 miles today.

exercise.png

You could do a 5 K this summer, say in August, no problem..... walk it, run it or a little of both you can do it. People like the couch potato to 5K training schedule. Google it and see what you think.

I really want to try and walk a 5k. I don't know why I won't try it. I guess I'm just chicken. :noway: I tried C25K a little over a year ago. I was not ready for running yet. I hope to get there one day soon. Thanks for your vote of confidence.:smile:
  • melkadee
    Options
    2.2 miles for Monday. It feels like Sunday.

exercise.png
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    2.2 miles for Monday. It feels like Sunday.

exercise.png
    awesome!! great job!!! your gonna surpass!!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    58.1 :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Brie4me
    Options

Sweet!! :happy:

We have thunderstorms all day today. Boo! I need good weather the next 2 days do I can finish!
  • rocky503
    rocky503 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    5/11 4 miles, Warm up distance AND hilly 5K done in 29:09 minutes, at a 9:22 pace... My May goal completed, sinus congestion and all. I got a Medal!!

Mid month total= 20 miles

5/16 0 distance Ond hour intergrated strength training
    5/17 4.75 miles for 90 minutes, about 18 mile pace (talking)
    5/18 0 rest day
    5/19 0 Zumba, 80 minutes
    5/20 2 miles, lunch walk
    5/21 0 Rainy
    5/22 0
    5/23 3.25 miles running 400yd intervals/6 mile an hour pace. *training for a 5K on June 22nd, also starting body weight
    workout program
    5/24 Rest day, might take a walk weather permitting.
    5/24 0 body weight training
    5/25 .5 mile (lame) stretching

**Okay sounds lame but I'm not gonna make the 50, I'm down still 20 miles. I could throw my excuses up here but I won't. I would have liked to complete and still I'm happy with my overall activity this month.
  • melkadee
    Options
    2.1 miles today. I hope to finish Wednesday.

exercise.png
  • melkadee
    Options

Sweet!! :happy:

We have thunderstorms all day today. Boo! I need good weather the next 2 days do I can finish!

I hope the weather cooperates.
  • melkadee
    Options
    5/11 4 miles, Warm up distance AND hilly 5K done in 29:09 minutes, at a 9:22 pace... My May goal completed, sinus congestion and all. I got a Medal!!

Mid month total= 20 miles

5/16 0 distance Ond hour intergrated strength training
    5/17 4.75 miles for 90 minutes, about 18 mile pace (talking)
    5/18 0 rest day
    5/19 0 Zumba, 80 minutes
    5/20 2 miles, lunch walk
    5/21 0 Rainy
    5/22 0
    5/23 3.25 miles running 400yd intervals/6 mile an hour pace. *training for a 5K on June 22nd, also starting body weight
    workout program
    5/24 Rest day, might take a walk weather permitting.
    5/24 0 body weight training
    5/25 .5 mile (lame) stretching

**Okay sounds lame but I'm not gonna make the 50, I'm down still 20 miles. I could throw my excuses up here but I won't. I would have liked to complete and still I'm happy with my overall activity this month.

Rocky, you have done a wonderful job! You have pushed through a lot this month.. You rock! :smile:
  • Brie4me
    Options
    Rocky, I totally agree with Mel!! Awesome job!

So, close! I am only 1/2 mile from the finish line!! :happy: I wanted to just finish up, but I seriously needed to stop. By the time I was able to start, it was 87 degrees, with not a cloud in the sky and not a breeze to be felt. It was like walking through hot water :laugh: Luckily, tomorrow I should be able to get going earlier :drinker:

exercise.png
  • melkadee
    Options
    1.3 miles today! I made it ! Yay!

exercise.png
  • melkadee
    Options
    Rocky, I totally agree with Mel!! Awesome job!

So, close! I am only 1/2 mile from the finish line!! :happy: I wanted to just finish up, but I seriously needed to stop. By the time I was able to start, it was 87 degrees, with not a cloud in the sky and not a breeze to be felt. It was like walking through hot water :laugh: Luckily, tomorrow I should be able to get going earlier :drinker:

exercise.png

Get some rest and stay cool. You'll kill it tomorrow!
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options

exercise.png

I did a horrible job updating my tracker daily but I kept track. I know I won't get a walk in tomorrow because of my niece's graduation so I have to call the challenge done today. I didn't make 50 this month, but I still did more than I had been doing and I need to look at the positive in that. I committed to about a mile a day and at least made that. On to the June Challenge!
  • Brie4me
    Options
    There certainly is a lot of positive in that! Good job, Daisiemae!! :happy: :flowerforyou:

So, it was already nearly 90 degrees at the bus stop this morning :noway: I soooo did not want to go, but I did :smile: That's my official total, I'll be volunteering at field day tomorrow. I'll be spending 5 hours outside. Weather forecast: 90 degrees and cloudless skies ~ jussssst great :tongue: But, it's for the children :heart:

exercise.png

edited to add:
    I used the app Runtastic to track this challenge. I was just looking at my stats and they really add up!

Overall:

Distance: 51.53 mi

Calories: 8015
  • melkadee
    Options
    1.8 miles today.

exercise.png
  • melkadee
    Options

exercise.png

I did a horrible job updating my tracker daily but I kept track. I know I won't get a walk in tomorrow because of my niece's graduation so I have to call the challenge done today. I didn't make 50 this month, but I still did more than I had been doing and I need to look at the positive in that. I committed to about a mile a day and at least made that. On to the June Challenge!

You did a fabulous job! It is all about the personal challenge. You moved more than before ... so it's a win!!! You are fabulous!