Report Bugs and Problems Here

Options
Alex
Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
Please reply to this topic to let us know about any bugs or problems with the app that you encounter during this beta test.

Replies

• outlawblue9
    Options
    BUG: When first accessing the application and being shown the ToS, there was no text. Only the "I AGREE" button.

BUG: In the Diet Profile section when choosing height, whichever number I select for "feet", it displays the number 1 fewer. For example; if I select 5'0", it will display 4'0". From what I can tell when checking the Diet Profile section of the website, the height I actually selected it what is inputted.

BUG: During a "multi-add", it will not allow me to click the black bar to view only the selected items. When clicked, it briefly shows them then immediately returns to the entire list of unchecked foods.

BUG: Occasionally when backing out from entering a food diet diary entry, it will instead of backing out to the display page for the entire day, back out to the "Home" page.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GSM), CyanogenMod 10.1
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    When I first logged on the Terms of use agreement was blank, so not sure what I agreed to (hopefully not donating my kidneys to MFP).

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy s3
  • doctordee955
    Options
    Random white screen appears with a close and refresh buttons on it. Will appear when inputting quantity of food or picking food items.

Samsung sII
    Andriod 4.1.2
  • sheltrk
    sheltrk Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    The first time I used 2.7, immediately after updating, it crashed after I navigated a few options. I re-started the app and it worked fine as I played with buttons on it. I will update if I see more crashes.

HTC One V (Virgin Mobile) running Android 4.03
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    Hi team! Firstly great job on the beta, looking good and I'm getting used to the minor navigation/button changes. From a couple of hours' use some observations.. I'm sure there will be more!
    1. Predictive text doesn't seem to be there any more?
    2. I entered my workout but it didn't show in my news feed.
    3. Clickable links would be awesome eg a friend starts a new topic or blog post, you can't click on it to see it. I know this is no change from the previous version but something to consider that would add real value!
    Likewise something to take you to your own profile page without having to find an entry I've made to then click on my name would be particularly helpful as friends often write on my wall but it isn't easy to get to from the app (or I've missed something!). Ooh I did miss it. Loving that featurette!
    4. The initial load is slow, it gets stuck on the synchronizing data page for ages but when I get fed up and press "back" the home page magically appears.

Hope this helps, thanks for all you do!

Lydia (lwoodroff) HTC one x +
  • Alan
    Alan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    At one point in entering my meals this morning, I went in to add for Breakfast. The "Recent" tab was selected, but it was showing me "Recipes". I had previously added a meal from a recipe for breakfast, then added a recent item for lunch. then went back to add something in for breakfast. I haven't been able to duplicate the error yet, but I am keeping an eye out for it.

Samsung Nexus S, running CM 10.0
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    Ooh bug. In entering food frequent is missing. Under "recent" is some ancient stuff I have never eaten since! Frequent is an essential please!
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    Same issue on terms and privacy with no text only the agree button..
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    When I first logged on the Terms of use agreement was blank, so not sure what I agreed to (hopefully not donating my kidneys to MFP).

Same issue. I'm on a Droid Razr Maxx.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    How do I download the beta app?

EDIT
    Nevermind, forgot to check my email!
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi there :-)
    A few things.

Firstly, same issue with terms and conditions.

Also, when scrolling through my message inbox, I've found as I touch my screen the entire background changes to black. Didn't seem intentional so thought I'd mention it. Can still access messages fine however.

And, I've just added a cardio exercise and it's added the calories burned into my net cals as though it were food, so I'm up by that amount on the app.
    That's it for the moment. Looks great :-)

Libby
    Samsung S2
  • Alex
    Options
    Thanks for all the bug reports! We are very impressed and thrilled with how quickly we have started hearing from our beta participants.
  • thevegankelly
    thevegankelly Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    When I view other people's diaries their meal names are replaced with mine. Ex. I have "Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Beverages" and a friend has "Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Supplements," but when I view her diary on my phone her "Supplements" tab says "Beverages". This happened with the old version as well, but I was hoping it would've been fixed with this one.
  • viscome
    viscome Posts: 8 Member
    Options

And, I've just added a cardio exercise and it's added the calories burned into my net cals as though it were food, so I'm up by that amount on the app.

Same for me, it looks like if you have a negative net calories, the app is displaying a positive value (for example 899 net calories vs. -899)
  • JessMmmkay
    JessMmmkay Posts: 61
    Options

Same issue - on the Samsung Galaxy s3 as well. (Hoping my kidneys are safe too... ;) )
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I've got Multi-add turned on... so when I go to add something to Dinner (for example), it shows the multi-add view... but if I hit the back button on the phone, the multi-add mode is turned off. Then I'm at the point of selecting individual items.

I think when I see the list of items with the multi-add boxes, the back button should take me to the view for choosing what meal/category should be added (Breakfast, Lunch, Cardiovascular, etc).
  • Darknight5415
    Options
    Possible bug: Foods eaten for different meals are showing up in different places. Breakfast foods in dinner, lunch in breakfast foods etc. Anyone know of a way to delete them and start from scratch.
  • Alex
    Options
    Can you tell us how many tabs you see when adding a meal? And also can you tell us your location (what country you login from)? Thanks!
    Ooh bug. In entering food frequent is missing. Under "recent" is some ancient stuff I have never eaten since! Frequent is an essential please!
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options

Same issue. I'm on a Droid Razr Maxx.

Same. Nothing under TOS. Using Samsung G S3
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    When toggling from one tab to another, I clicked on messages and unexpected error occured. Clicked again and went into messages tab just fine.
This discussion has been closed.