Report Bugs and Problems Here

Options

Replies

• ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    When I add an item from recent a day change the serving type it reverts back once I add. Recent example: I had peanut butter recently, 1 serving of 2 TBS. When I went to add today I changed it to 1 serving of 1 TBS, but when it got added to my diary it showed up as 1 serving of 2 TBS. I went and edited the change, which it then accepted with no issues.
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you want to hear of the same issues from multiple users? Also get kicked out randomly from diary to home screen, food defaults to one serving rather than last used. HTC one x + in UK.
  • bethanylaugh
    bethanylaugh Posts: 237
    Options
    1. When using app on nexus 10, the keyboard doesn't pop up to put in passcode on sign in
    2. Entered a new recipe in the app and it didn't show up in the recipe list afterwards
    3. When I signed into the app today it didn't automatically sync and go to today's entries, it was such on the last thing I did on the app yesterday
  • bethanylaugh
    Options
    Not sure if you want to hear of the same issues from multiple users? Also get kicked out randomly from diary to home screen, food defaults to one serving rather than last used. HTC one x + in UK.

I'm having these issues as well on nexus 4 & 10
  • bethanylaugh
    Options
    I did a copy to today from yesterday's breakfast and added a few more items using multi add and it showed something over 2 billion calories for my cocoa puffs. :) I came here to report it and went to look back at the screen and it had changed back to the correct number of calories so I'm not sure if it was a bug or a refresh issue, thought I'd report it though. Otherwise working well so far!

And this happens pretty often to me as well, but happened in the previous version too
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    When I'm in multi-add and I try to view the list of items I have already selected, the list appears but it returns to show the previous tab (Recent/Frequent/My Foods/Meals/Recipes) almost immediately.

Samsung Galaxy s3 Jelly Bean 4.1.2
  • bethanylaugh
    Options
    Last one... Can't add quick add calories, says the item isn't in the database (nexus 10)
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This is intermittent, but occasionally I'm dumped back to the Home. Most recently, this happened when I was searching for a food. I'm not sure if maybe my stats updated (after previously entering food) and it refreshes the home page in the foreground instead of the background?

Same here when clicking add another food...it goes back to my news feed page.I am using Droid Razr Max
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm having a lot of syncing issues- what I'm entering on the site isn't populating to the app. Sometimes it syncs up right away and other times it's taking several hours. It's only been a day and a half, but it doesn't seem to matter if I'm on wifi or mobile data.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Last one... Can't add quick add calories, says the item isn't in the database (nexus 10)
    I checked my Nexus 10 to see if I could replicate that issue. At first I thought yes, and then I found it at the bottom of all possible options. It says "Create a Food" and below that "Quick Add Calories". I added 100 calories just to make sure it works. It does.
  • Dree3
    Dree3 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    More of a problem than a bug: There doesn't seem to be any way to turn off the "Diet with friends and lose up to 3x more" notice in the news feed. I tried "Maybe later" but there's no way to get rid of it completely. I've already added all my friends from FB and contacts; I don't need this anymore. :D
  • Alan
    Alan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the diary scrolls back to the top of the page. I notice this most often when I'm copying items from yesterday. I scroll down to verify the food was added, or to remove something I didn't eat today, and it puts me back to the top. I'm thinking this is similar to going back to the Home page to show an update?
  • lollypop114
    lollypop114 Posts: 31
    Options
    Looking at my friends food diary through the app it shows her mid morning snack as lunch. Her lunch as dinner and cuts off the rest of her diary all together.

Lauren uk sony xperia tipo
  • sheltrk
    sheltrk Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    This is intermittent, but occasionally I'm dumped back to the Home. Most recently, this happened when I was searching for a food. I'm not sure if maybe my stats updated (after previously entering food) and it refreshes the home page in the foreground instead of the background?

It's happening to me too. Occasionally I just get randomly dumped back to the Home screen. I *think* it usually happens after I add one or more items to my Diary. But not always. Minor intermittent annoyance.

HTC One V (Virgin Mobile) Android 4.03
  • ryans5050
    ryans5050 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I did a copy to today from yesterday's breakfast and added a few more items using multi add and it showed something over 2 billion calories for my cocoa puffs. :) I came here to report it and went to look back at the screen and it had changed back to the correct number of calories so I'm not sure if it was a bug or a refresh issue, thought I'd report it though. Otherwise working well so far!

I used to get that relatively frequently in the old app and still see it in the new app myself. It seems to be a refresh issue though because I've had a food that I've eaten show it has -315516534341123123545141 calories or something crazy. (Sure makes me feel like I can eat a lot for the day though - hah) but if I close out and reload, it shows up fine afterwards.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I'm finding general very slow behaviour when it comes to adding diary entries (pulled from previous entries) and also crashing. Aswell as having to repeatedly bash it with my finger.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Will only let me log certain number of items. Can't toggle between recent and frequent items when adding. Im using Samsung infuse
  • coldfeetdiva
    coldfeetdiva Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I added a food entry to my day, clicked on the Complete This entry button. My calories on the diary were correct. When I went to my news feed and clicked on the view diary for my day the calories were not the same, it was missing was exercise calories.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hi lwoodroff,

Are you still seeing this error message? Thanks!
    Tried logging out and back in, it got stuck so I came out and clicked on the icon again got in but had error message "response is broken" (I think?).. HTC one x + in UK.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you so much for the additional information!
    Can you tell us how many tabs you see when adding a meal? And also can you tell us your location (what country you login from)? Thanks!

Olivia, I see 3 tabs - Recent, Meals and Recipes only. I am in the UK.
This discussion has been closed.