Report Bugs and Problems Here

Options

Replies

• tskask
    tskask Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting at about 12:05 EST today, when I launch the app I get a Terms and Conditions screen that is blank and I have to click "Accept." I also did a barcode search, and the information it returned had the symbol for infinity as the number of calories.
  • Cockney365
    Cockney365 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    New app looks great, just getting used to all the different places the buttons and tabs used to be.

Only issue I have noticed so far are that my recent foods aren't very recent foods, it's bringing up stuff I haven't eaten in months. The first few days were alright but since this morning it seems to have gone back in time and I have to search for all the food I ate yesterday!

HTC Sensation XE on T-Mobile UK contract
  • Codeinmysleep
    Codeinmysleep Posts: 13 MFP Moderator
    Options
    More of a problem than a bug: There doesn't seem to be any way to turn off the "Diet with friends and lose up to 3x more" notice in the news feed. I tried "Maybe later" but there's no way to get rid of it completely. I've already added all my friends from FB and contacts; I don't need this anymore. :D

I think if you go to the Friends page, the click to view your friends list, it should make the yellow bar go away. I agree with you. We should be able to hide that message
  • anibalrosario
    anibalrosario Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    (SamsungGalaxy y pro B5510L) Country: Argentina Interface: Spanish
    BUG: When instalation is update, general settings are modified (I had change to international units (Kg / meter/ etc.) and have to re-establish de setting after the instalation of beta version)

INCORRECT TEXT IN BUTTON: When checking in weight, the "OK" button or "ACEPTAR" (spanish) have the wrong text "SERIE".
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    Can't see recipes or how to add/access them?
  • emmey1979
    emmey1979 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Random white screen appears with a close and refresh buttons on it. Will appear when inputting quantity of food or picking food items.

Samsung sII
    Andriod 4.1.2

I get this too pretty much 80% of the items I add, is a bit annoying as has to close the screen. The top refers to `mobicow`

Android
    Nexus 7 tablet
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hi emmey1979,

There should be an X to close that window. Does the X not appear or does closing it have not effect? Thanks!
    More of a problem than a bug: There doesn't seem to be any way to turn off the "Diet with friends and lose up to 3x more" notice in the news feed. I tried "Maybe later" but there's no way to get rid of it completely. I've already added all my friends from FB and contacts; I don't need this anymore. :D
  • Alex
    Options
    Let us know if the infinity symbol for the number of calories is still happening, if so is it with a specific item or any item that you scan?
    Starting at about 12:05 EST today, when I launch the app I get a Terms and Conditions screen that is blank and I have to click "Accept." I also did a barcode search, and the information it returned had the symbol for infinity as the number of calories.
  • Alex
    Options
    A GIANT thanks to everyone for reporting bugs. We have gotten all this information to our technical team and are working to identify and resolve the issues reported. We are learning so much valuable information from this beta and can't thank you guys enough for all the help!
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    Tried log out log in, no error message but had to back out of the eternal spinner of doom as usual as it just never completes that sync. When I went back in it was fine :-)
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    Random white screen appears with a close and refresh buttons on it. Will appear when inputting quantity of food or picking food items.

Samsung sII
    Andriod 4.1.2

I get this too pretty much 80% of the items I add, is a bit annoying as has to close the screen. The top refers to `mobicow`

Android
    Nexus 7 tablet

Yes me too but not unique to this release...
  • viscome
    viscome Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A few more things:

- When selecting a recent food item (or editing one already in the diary) the units for the food are returned to default and the selection is empty. Have to go in and manually reset every one, cumbersome when adding multiple entries

- Some sync issues. Seems to take a while for things to sync between site/app. Also syncing within app appears to be causing odd refresh delays (noticed this some in the old app). If you change one entry and then go to another (see above) the app occasionally refreshes in the middle

- When closing the app (using the phones "home" key) the app is retaining its last location upon next open, instead of returning to the Home page. This is confusing when it opens on a "lunch" entry page when going to enter a "snack".

Overall, entry of foods has been very difficult to work with, mainly due to syncing operations and delays between updates/screen refreshes.
  • tony644
    tony644 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    When I'm adding or editing food and the app is displaying the nutritional facts it's displaying kilojoules rather than calories because I'm in Australia.

The problem is while the space is big enough to display the calories it's not big enough to display the kilojoules, instead of displaying 500 calories it displays 21.. kilojoules. I don't know if what I'm adding or editing is accurate until after I've saved it.
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    - A couple issues with crashing while searching for food to enter. I believe it's ties mostly to when I key-enter too quickly, the app freezes, then crashed.
    - Sometimes when I go on to the app, it starts out in the search mode and I have to back out to get to the main menu or today's dairy.

Samsung Galaxy S2
  • m_a_b
    m_a_b Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've only just tried to download the app yesterday (the introductory emails went straight into spam for some reason). However the app won't install. The download symbol shows for a few seconds and then stops. There is no error message

The phone is a ZTE Racer
    Firmware 2.1.-update1
    Kernel 2.6.29
    Build number ZTE-RACER V2.1
  • workit2011dd
    Options
    I have been using the new beta version for about 2-3 days now and like it so far. I have it on both my phone (Galaxy Nexus, & BLU Studio 5.3).

Bug / Glitch:
    1) Tough on arrow (left/right) to view days does not respond sometimes and need to touch several time to get it to work.
    2) Multi- Add items do not display for "Tap to view selected items.
    3) Frequently used tab does not display for phone (BLU Studio) but does show on the Galaxy Nexus :huh:

Suggestion: :flowerforyou:
    1) Why can't the user decide what their favorite items are?
    2) Could use a list of past 7 days for that same meal time.
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    - When closing the app (using the phones "home" key) the app is retaining its last location upon next open, instead of returning to the Home page. This is confusing when it opens on a "lunch" entry page when going to enter a "snack".

This greatly confused me the first couple of times I opened the app. And it hung when trying to 'back out' to the menu for all meals.
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options

This greatly confused me the first couple of times I opened the app. And it hung when trying to 'back out' to the menu for all meals.

Same here Samsung g3
  • Alan
    Alan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've had this happen a couple times. When deleting an item, it would delete from the top of the meal but add it back to the bottom. Also happened once with an exercise - I recorded the wrong calorie amount, so went to delete it and add it (since there's no change), but the deleted one remained at the bottom.
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Samsung g3
    Just looking at my weekly summary, I was going back a few weeks and when I reached the week April 29 where the red columns clearly indicate that I was 4000 above my weekly calories. However, the 4682 was in green and said that I was under. I left the phone and went to to do something for 2 minutes. When I returned and did the hand move to unlock the phone, and go to mfp, the number had become red and clearly stated that I was 4682 over. However, all the other weeks that I was under had now a red color number and stated that I was over.
This discussion has been closed.