Report Bugs and Problems Here

Options

Replies

• allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    I logged on to the new updated app (love the lay out) and went to look at my bar chart for weekly count. My "xxxx under weekly calorie intake" is tweaking out (flashing basically) other thank that.. Nothing else bad yet.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    As per this group, everyone else seem to still have the "Frequent" tab when adding food. I don't. ( on HTC One S) I have screen capped it and emailed it via the "feedback" button in the app. I'm in Canada if it changes anything.
  • anibalrosario
    anibalrosario Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    BUG: When first accessing the application and being shown the ToS, there was no text. Only the "I AGREE" button.
    (SamsungGalaxy y pro B5510L)
    (Español)
    BUG: Cuando accedo por primera vez a la aplicación, me solicita la aceptación de términos y condiciones, pero no se lee ningún texto.

QUESTION: Which place do I have to use to report any observation in spanish interface that I have in this version ?
    PREGUNTA: ¿A dónde debo dirigir alguna observación sobre la interface en español que se instaló en esta versión?
  • Alan
    Alan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is intermittent, but occasionally I'm dumped back to the Home. Most recently, this happened when I was searching for a food. I'm not sure if maybe my stats updated (after previously entering food) and it refreshes the home page in the foreground instead of the background?
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    Can you tell us how many tabs you see when adding a meal? And also can you tell us your location (what country you login from)? Thanks!

Olivia, I see 3 tabs - Recent, Meals and Recipes only. I am in the UK.
  • jmnicholas
    jmnicholas Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    When I first logged on the Terms of use agreement was blank, so not sure what I agreed to (hopefully not donating my kidneys to MFP).

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy s3

Same issue. I'm on a Droid Razr Maxx.

And for me, HTC Desire C
  • IamDianna
    IamDianna Posts: 37
    Options
    Recent Foods are in no way recent. Oz GS2
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    Entering food: recent, meals, recipes tabs show. HTC 1x+ in UK.
  • MsDandimite
    MsDandimite Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Same issue on terms and privacy with no text only the agree button..

I got the same blank screen.
    Also, as others have pointed out too, when entering food into my diary, the frequent tab is missing and my recent tab is listing very old food entries (from before Christmas). Attaching print screen of that at bottom of post.

Looks great otherwise. Very clean design :)
    MsDandimite - Galaxy Note (first one) running Android 4.0.4, logging in from Ireland

ee718afa-55c1-429f-a92c-9b0bfdb3070a.jpg

ETA: made image less gigantic
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    The recent foods are not only wrong, they are weird. On every meal option I have gorgonzola beef burger, something I had once, eons ago! And genuine recent food is patchy to say the least. As this is presumably pulled from diaries hopefully an easy fix :-) HTC one x + in UK
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I also am missing the "Frequent" tab when I enter food. Samsung Galaxy S2 in Australia :-)
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    This is intermittent, but occasionally I'm dumped back to the Home. Most recently, this happened when I was searching for a food. I'm not sure if maybe my stats updated (after previously entering food) and it refreshes the home page in the foreground instead of the background?

I have the same problum with being dumped back to home. It isnt often but it does happen.
  • kae_blah
    kae_blah Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    * No text on the Terms screen.
    * Missing "Frequent Foods". Went to Settings > General settings > "Show favourites for all meals" but selecting this seems to have no effect.
    * Recent food list is random even when ordered from most recent it shows items used once only months ago.
  • lollypop114
    lollypop114 Posts: 31
    Options
    I really like the new app design, it does seem to flow better than before however I too have some issues.

The terms and conditions screen was also blank for me initially.

I have on the website my settings set to show me weight in lbs but on the app it wasn't synced so was showing it in stones and lbs. not a huge issue but one of syncing.

This morning I initially input my breakfast via the website, later on in the morning I wanted to add more food so went to use the app and it hadn't synced to include the food I had added earlier in the day. Once I added my food it all reappeared on the app.

Same issue when multi-adding, cannot go to a screen to see the list of what you have added, you only get a second preview.

My food input tabs are weird no frequent, and my recents are odd - I want to add in the foods I had yesterday, but they are right at the bottom of my recent foods list.

I think that's it for now.

I am using android app on sony xperia tipo. UK (ETA: country and the tabs missing!)
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    have not seen any major "bugs" so far that has not already been reported. I actually never saw the ToS screen at update time, but I'm assuming that's because I already had the app installed ? Not sure there
    Splash screen at app load freezes up at "synchronizing measurements" and then when I hit home and go back in , it's gotten into the app
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    It seems like my autocorrect doesn't work anymore in the app. I get no corrections or word suggestions in the comments or the wall posts.
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Just installed yesterday, and thanks for inviting!

Bug 1: Same issue with TOS.

Bug 2: Random blank screen when touching "Add" in Diary.

Bug 3: Random crash when hitting back button or deleting text too quickly.

Galaxy SIII

Loving the app otherwise!
  • cmpollard01
    cmpollard01 Posts: 246
    Options
    I initially input my morning strength exercises through the app. When I got to work to add breakfast and such online, my exercise did not sync from app to site, but my food syncs from site to app.

When I try to bring up the app, it shows a "spinning" circle saying "Syncing." it will sit on that screen so long i haev to go out, then come back in. At that point, i have no trouble getting in to the app.
  • Speazzy
    Speazzy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    When I first logged on the Terms of use agreement was blank, so not sure what I agreed to (hopefully not donating my kidneys to MFP).

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy s3

Same issue. I'm on a Droid Razr Maxx.

Same. Nothing under TOS. Using Samsung G S3

Same issue - device is Driod DNA
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Just installed yesterday, and thanks for inviting!

Bug 1: Same issue with TOS.

Bug 2: Random blank screen when touching "Add" in Diary.

Bug 3: Random crash when hitting back button or deleting text too quickly.

Galaxy SIII

Loving the app otherwise!
    When toggling from one tab to another, I clicked on messages and unexpected error occured. Clicked again and went into messages tab just fine.
    All of the above, Galaxy3.
    I am in the USA and see all 5 tabs. However my frequent foods are not the same as in the website and some foods are from 3 months ago. The recent food list is not the same either. It has a lot of food in mixed order and some that I did not have for a couple of days.
    When I touch a food in my daily food diary, I can not bring the screen to change the quantity. When I click the add, there is no button to save, just the done for the day on the bottom. When I am in the edit mode the same. Also, when I am in the edit, it does not give me the option to change quantities of that food.
This discussion has been closed.