Level 2 Daily Check In

Options
123457»

Replies

• lovingmyreflection
    Options
    I wasn't able to do 30 DS in the morning like I usually do, and I was way too exhausted to try when I got home and actually had time. Today was supposed to be Level 2, day 10. I think I'm just going to move onto level 3 tomorrow, because I feel like I'm ready for it, and I honestly don't think I can take another day of Level 2!
  • 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Just thought I would share this to anyone feeling discouraged: I wasn't feeling like 30DS was working, i had gained weight and I was very, very discouraged. Once I finished up L2, the morning I was to start L3 I woke up and weighed myself to find a 5lb loss! I then measured and I have a total loss of 9 inches! 1 inch off my thighs, .5 off my calf, 2.5 off my hips, 2 off my belly button, 1 off my natural waist, 1 off my chest and 1 off my arm! Keep at it, it will come!
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    L2D9 done..
  • jlcarcajc4
    jlcarcajc4 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I did Level 2 days 9 & 10. I actually started Level 3 today. No loss on the scale or inches..... :-/ diet has been the issue I'm sure. :(
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Finally!!!! I am done with this level!!! On to level 3 :drinker:
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Done with level 2!!!!!! Only 10 more days! :drinker:
  • LoseSyra
    LoseSyra Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    L2D9 - did it last night. Can't wait to get to the last session of L2. I'm ready for something different.