Replies

• 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your Dad...:flowerforyou:
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    everyone's doing great! did 55 min of strength training and 40 minutes of incline treadmill :)
  • Brie4me
    Brie4me Posts: 238
    Options
    Hello, I sorry that I didn't get to log in and start yesterday, but my father pasted away on friday morning and I took a day off just to give myself a break. I did 84 minutes today of jogging and walking. I do not own a scale because I don't ever go by that, I go by how my clothes fit. I get weighed when I go to the doctor, which I go back on the 7th of this month, which will be a month from the last time I went. I normally work out consistently this time of year when the weather is nice out.

Queenstl, I am so sorry to hear about your father. You are a trooper for still getting out there and working out! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Queenstl, I am so very sorry for your loss.
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    2 June: 130 minutes spent dog waking; power walking, and gardening

Great walk! You must have one happy dog! Keep it up!:happy:
  • melkadee
    Options

exercise.png

June 3rd... weight training 40min
    I'll try for a walk later.
    We're cleaning out the basement today....everything gets hauled up the stairs! Surely this will count towards exercise!

Walking up and down stairs can really be a workout, MinMin! :happy:
  • melkadee
    Options

exercise.png

Active 2 year old that loves walking and hiking makes getting some cardio in easy when he's cooperative.

Nice work, Daisemae! My son loves the outdoors too! Keep going!!! :happy:
  • melkadee
    Options
    June 2 - 46 min walking
    June 3 - To be announced - heading to the gym later today!

Excellent start, Marcon! Keep at it! :happy:
  • melkadee
    Options
    HI everyone!! I'm up to 200 minutes already and havent gone to gym today yet, so I am going to try for 3000...yes I am one of those gym addicted people lol

Jennaworksout .... 3000 ... What a goal!!! :happy: I want to be like you when I grow up. :wink:
  • queenstl
    queenstl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    70 minutes on treadmill , 762 more to go!
  • queenstl
    Options
    Thank you Melkadee, working out is a stress reliever, and once I start working out for the summer, I'm consistent. I only slack in the winter time cause it's to cold, or when I'm in school, which I am in school right now, but im in my last class with only 3 more weeks to go til i graduate. My father kept busy and I think that is the one thing that kept him going all these years.
  • queenstl
    Options
    Hello, I sorry that I didn't get to log in and start yesterday, but my father pasted away on friday morning and I took a day off just to give myself a break. I did 84 minutes today of jogging and walking. I do not own a scale because I don't ever go by that, I go by how my clothes fit. I get weighed when I go to the doctor, which I go back on the 7th of this month, which will be a month from the last time I went. I normally work out consistently this time of year when the weather is nice out.

Queenstl, I am so sorry to hear about your father. You are a trooper for still getting out there and working out! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Queenstl, I am so very sorry for your loss.
  • queenstl
    Options
    Thanks you very much.
  • melkadee
    Options

exercise.png

June 3rd 40min weights and 50min walking!

Fabulous, MinMin! :happy:
  • melkadee
    Options
    84 minutes jogging/walking

Outstanding walk/jog, Queenstl! Keep walking! :happy:
  • melkadee
    Options

exercise.png

14265820.png

Fantastic work, Reneejax22! Keep it up! :happy:
  • melkadee
    Options
    73 minutes today.

exercise.png
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options

exercise.png

This was from weight training yesterday
    June4th 30 min Weights

Hope you are having a great day, Team!
  • MinMin97
    Options
    73 minutes today.

exercise.png
    GO, girl!!
  • rocky503
    rocky503 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My personal goal is going to be 600 minutes of exercise effort, completing a 5K race at a 9:30 mile pace or better, and dropping a couple more pounds.

June 1st 80 minutes, beach walking and hiking the biggest Sand Dune on the Oregon Coast.

:yawn:
  • MinMin97
    Options
    My personal goal is going to be 600 minutes of exercise effort, completing a 5K race at a 9:30 mile pace or better, and dropping a couple more pounds.

June 1st 80 minutes, beach walking and hiking the biggest Sand Dune on the Oregon Coast.

:yawn:
    Sounds fantastic!

I'm getting back to my routine after an injury...

exercise.png

June 5th 30min weights