Replies

• queenstl
    queenstl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    June 2nd-84
    June 3rd- 86
    June 4th= 71 minutes on treadmill
    June 5th-24 minutes walking to work from parking lot
    June 6st-91 minutes jogging/fitnes walking 7 miles.
    June 7th-86 minutes doing 6.65 miles jogging/fitness walking
    June 8th-60 minutes on treadmill
    June 11th-88 minutes jogging/fitness walking 6 miles
    June 12th-82 minutes of jogging/fitness walking 6 miles

672 total with 328 left to go
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed cycling today.

exercise.png
    Great exercise, good idea!!
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    AT 769!! might make my goal!! everyone is doing great!

Nice progress!:flowerforyou:
  • melkadee
    Options
    Wish I had seen this challenge sooner. Was on a Disney Cruise to celebrate my 50th birthday and then couldn't remember my password! I hated being 40 pounds overweight on the cruise. Avoided all the mirrors. Gained that 40 pounds in the years since my twins were born. They turn 7 this month. Wish I could say pregnancy was the cause but it was not. Weighed 122 pounds two weeks after their birth and had rock solid abs. Up until 3 years ago I was still very fit. Now I struggle through 5K races where I used to run half marathons. I look and feel nothing like my old (young) self. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Kids really do take up a bunch of my time . Started walking at night with my ten year old daughter which has been fun. My goal is to get out of bed 45 minutes early to get my workout in before I go to work (3 days a week) and do longer workouts on the days I am home. Good luck all. :flowerforyou:

Welcome to the group! Since you are just starting the challenge, you can set a personal goal for the challenge and meet it. You might be shocked at how close you get to the goal of 1000. I am shocked at how far I've come. We can do this!:happy:
  • melkadee
    Options

exercise.png

Yes, a walk and some weight training! June 11th today. Birthday for my husband(41) and son(5)

Do they share the same birthdate??? If so, that's really neat!
  • Brie4me
    Brie4me Posts: 238
    Options
    About the lasik, this is the response I got ( it's a little vague):

He falls into that small percentage who has lots of trouble. He has to use drops and went for Lasik correction at least twice. He was in and out of the office a lot but he doesn't need glasses (except for reading). My daughter also got lasik and she has the "star" effect for a long time.
  • melkadee
    Options
    58 minutes of cardio and 2 minutes of pushups and planks

exercise.png

Planks are tough!!!:noway:
  • queenstl
    queenstl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    87 minutes of fittness walking/jogging
    759 down and 241 to go
  • MinMin97
    Options

exercise.png

June 13th
    30min weights
    60min gardening!
  • melkadee
    Options

exercise.png
  • rocky503
    rocky503 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    About the lasik, this is the response I got ( it's a little vague):

He falls into that small percentage who has lots of trouble. He has to use drops and went for Lasik correction at least twice. He was in and out of the office a lot but he doesn't need glasses (except for reading). My daughter also got lasik and she has the "star" effect for a long time.

Hey thanks for the intel. I think I;m hanging back on this for now. Just would to not have to deal with two types of vision correction now that I getting to need correction close and am nearsighted too.
  • rocky503
    Options
    58 minutes of cardio and 2 minutes of pushups and planks

exercise.png

Planks are tough!!!:noway:

planks are awesome! when I was doing them semi regular I could tell the difference in my waist. Keep it up girl friend. I got my garden in time for some cool rainy days which is fine with me, don't need t worry about watering right now. I felt great too, good work out. I had to get it all in the ground had put if off way too long.
  • rocky503
    Options
    42 minutes today.

exercise.png

Your get a star for being so consistent this month! And May too. Keep it up!
  • rocky503
    Options
    June 1st 80 minutes, beach walking and hiking the biggest Sand Dune on the Oregon Coast.
    June 6th 120 minutes of gardening, I am so counting it!
    June 7th 200 minutes of gardening, lots of squatting, pulling and lifting
    June 9th 60 minutes = 20 minute walk and 40 minute Kettle bell lifting.
    June 13th 60 minutes= 38 mins interval running about three plus miles, then 22 min body weight exercises.
  • melkadee
    Options
    June12th..... 30min weights, 60min walk

exercise.png

Nice work! :smile:
  • Brie4me
    Options
    42 minutes today.

exercise.png

Your get a star for being so consistent this month! And May too. Keep it up!

Agreed! :flowerforyou:
  • Brie4me
    Options
    44 minutes of cardio boxing plus push ups and planks. I also just played Wii Active Life: Outdoor Challenge with my sons. I'm wiped out!! It's a workout. But, I can't count it because I didn't look at the clock to see how long I played and I wasn't using my HRM. Next time, though....totally counting it!

exercise.png
  • melkadee
    Options
    Hello Everyone! You all are the greatest! I love our group!!!:love: I'm on my way to sunny Florida for vacation :bigsmile:, so I won't be logging on to our group for about a week. I will be back! I will finish the last minutes of the challenge when I return! I promise you!!! Keep moving!!! :wink:

exercise.png
  • rocky503
    Options
    June 1st 80 minutes, beach walking and hiking the biggest Sand Dune on the Oregon Coast.
    June 6th 120 minutes of gardening, I am so counting it!
    June 7th 200 minutes of gardening, lots of squatting, pulling and lifting
    June 9th 60 minutes = 20 minute walk and 40 minute Kettle bell lifting.
    June 13th 60 minutes= 38 mins interval running about three plus miles, then 22 min body weight exercises.
    June 14th 60 minutes=3.5 miles of walking to track, running 2.5 miles and walking home
  • MinMin97
    Options

exercise.png

June 14th 30min weights!