Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Weighed in on Friday at 190.0.

I'll be gone on a family trip next week, and won't have access to a scale, and little access to the internet. I'll check back in two weeks from now. Hopefully I won't gain to much on vacation.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Due to a poor turnout this week, I'll skip making the chart. I want to give a high 5 to those that did post though.

dbw1976-congrats on hitting 190. Awesomely done!!

whoreheyR1 - lost 2.4 pounds and trelm249 lost 2 pounds. Way to go guys.

I weighed in for the 1st time in a couple of weeks this morning and was up .2 pounds. Thought it was going to be much more so was pleasantly surprised.

Take care and have a great week everyone.

tim
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    LWW - 234
    CWW - 233

1 more pound down.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 225.6 (08/11/12)
    CW: 224.4 (08/18/12)
    Loss: 1.2
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking lately, but I'm back at it now. I'll weigh in in a couple days.

aug
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    Wow, talk about your good eating vacation. Since my last weigh in on July 13th, I've consumed Texas BBQ, Great Indian food, and alot of mexican food. Too much for even exercising almost every day while I was gone.
    Wrong direction, but I know how to come back!!!
    Have a great week

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 254.75
    CW - 260.75
    WT - 6.00 Gain
    TWL - 126.50
    DLP - 08/17/12
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Captain:flowerforyou: ,

Hope you are done wih Marriage work and we Wish you a very happy daughter's Marriage.... (I Don't know exactly how to wish)

I had a great great Ramadan Month and enjoyed a lot of delicious foods.

After a lot of trails I started the excercise at gym at my home town...
    I AM VERY HAPPY to declare that ...In today's postings I have a LOSS... :smile:

LW: 174.047
    CW: 171.6
    LOSS: 2.45

Best of Luck to all our Friends... :flowerforyou:
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Looks like summer time if just plain busy for most of us.

shabbarshaikh took top honors this week with a fantastic 2.45 pound loss. I am also happy to hear you had an excellent Holiday. whorehey and trelm continued their losses again this week. Congratulations to all 3 of you. Todd and I had a little setback this week. I, unfortunately, have gained every week for the last 3 weeks. I've got to do something to turn this around.

dbw and Bigaug checked in and look forward to seeing their progress next week.

Have a great week men!

WeekofAug13.jpg
  • trelm249
    Options
    Checking in for the week. I have been focused on the basics.

LWW - 233 lbs.
    CWW - 232 lbs.

Have a great weekend guys.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 315
    TW 317.5

gained 2 ½ lbs. I'm going to play with my numbers a bit for this coming week. See if I can get it heading in the right direction again.
  • whoreheyR1
    Options
    LW: 224.4 (08/18/12)
    CW: 227.6 (08/27/12)
    Gained: 3.2 :noway:

I don't get it, I was really good with my eating last week and I did more push ups, lunges and squats than I have in like 4 months but my weight went up instead of down... guess I better step up the cardio if I want to see a loss this week :grumble:
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Good morning men,

This is sooooo bad :cry: . Only 4 checked in and 3 of those gained this last week. First a big congrats to Trelm. You are doing awesome. You have been very consistent lately and doing great.

I have totally wiped out months of progress and had my biggest gain this week of 3.1 pounds. I have family beginning to arrive starting today with the wedding on Saturday. I am expecting another gain next week but hope to get back on some sort of program after that.

I also start vacation this afternoon. I don't think I'll be posting a chart next week but please send in your updates. I feel it is important and benificial to the rest of the group that we show our commitment.

Thanks guys and here you go.

WeekofAug20.jpg
  • Frayed_Ends
    Options
    Hey all, I'm still around, and still maintaining through the summer, even lost a few. My current weight is 205.4lbs. I won't be here most of next week or the following, but come mid-September I'm fully committing again. Hope everyone is well and still going after it.
  • trelm249
    Options
    LWW - 232 lbs
    CWW - 236 lbs

This has been a crazy week due to Hurricane Isaac. I was stuck at work basically for 72 hours as part of the stay team and the provided food was high sodium, heavily processed stuff. Needless to say heading out the gym or track was not an option.

I suspect most is water weight. Have a good week guys.
  • whoreheyR1
    Options
    LW: 227.6 (08/27/12)
    CW: 226.0 (08/31/12)
    Lost: 1.6
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Checking in.

current 210#
    last weight# 210

no loss...
  • trelm249
    Options
    LWW - 236
    CWW - 234

down 2 lbs.

Bouncing back from the hurricane gains. I hurt my right foot while doing wind sprints. Apparently i forgot I am 42 and 230+ lbs. The body reminded me though, so you don't have to. So the workouts are at a lower intensity right now as the foot recovers. Have a great weekend guys.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 318
    TW 318

no loss. /=
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    LW: 210#
    CW 209#

down 1#