1st Trimester

Options

Replies

• JillSandm
    JillSandm Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    So far, so good. Those two trips to the bathroom were the only times I had any spotting yesterday. I did finish cleaning the house for company, but had hubby do any heavy/extra effort stuff. Enjoyed time with friends last night - they are due with number 5 any day! And Mrs. Friend told me she spotted all the way through three of her pregnancies. I did tell hubby that I'm going to cut him off for at least a week in case that had anything to do with it, and he agreed that it would probably be best. Hubby works at the hospital, so he may talk to my doc this weekend or Monday to see if doc wants me to come in for any reason. My guess is he'll say wait until my next appointment on Aug. 23.

Thanks for the prayers, cakesmooth. I appreciate it so much!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Emotional day for me today. I hit 10 weeks today, and my weekly photo (done every Friday since week 7) confirms that I have just the slightest of bumps, so YAY! I feel like I'm actually pregnant, and not just super tired with really sore boobs! This afternoon, when I went to the bathroom, I wiped just the tiniest bit of pink tinge. I am so freaked out! I lost a baby 10 1/2 years ago at 13 weeks, and am just so worried that it's going to happen again. I've been to the bathroom three times since then (darn baby makes me pee all.the.time), and one of those times I wiped pink tinge again, the other two times were clear. DH and I were intimate last night, so I'm hoping that's all it is. I'd totally go to the doc this afternoon, but we live in a small town and we don't have an ultrasound tech on staff - one is contracted out by appointment only.

Anyway, if anyone prays, I'd love some prayer! My mind is playing tricks on me, making me think I feel cramps, etc. Thanks, gals!

I just want to let you know, you should get checked but at the beginning of my pregnancy, my hubby and I were intimate and I started spotting, the Dr. told me it is perfectly normal to spot after having sex. Afterwards, I told my husband he isn't touching me until the 2nd trimester! Not taking any chances. So far so good, I am 14 weeks and the baby is well! Good luck and sending some prayers your way!
  • licha75
    Options
    So far, so good. Those two trips to the bathroom were the only times I had any spotting yesterday. I did finish cleaning the house for company, but had hubby do any heavy/extra effort stuff. Enjoyed time with friends last night - they are due with number 5 any day! And Mrs. Friend told me she spotted all the way through three of her pregnancies. I did tell hubby that I'm going to cut him off for at least a week in case that had anything to do with it, and he agreed that it would probably be best. Hubby works at the hospital, so he may talk to my doc this weekend or Monday to see if doc wants me to come in for any reason. My guess is he'll say wait until my next appointment on Aug. 23.

Thanks for the prayers, cakesmooth. I appreciate it so much!

Great to hear! I guess I was typing at the same time as you! :)
  • JillSandm
    JillSandm Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well, bad news ladies. We lost the baby last night. This miscarriage was very different from my first one - no red bleeding or cramps until I actually passed the baby. We're doing okay, still have to tell our 9-year-old son, which will suck. But, hopefully we'll be back here again someday. Good luck to you all on a happy, healthy pregnancy!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Well - I just had a positive pregnancy test a few days ago - I was supposed to start my period at 8/2. We have been trying for a year, and I was so burnt out that I took a month off of everything: MFP, trying to conceive, ALL OF IT - before seeking fertility treatment - and lo and behold, I'm pregnant. SO EXCITED!
  • licha75
    Options
    Well, bad news ladies. We lost the baby last night. This miscarriage was very different from my first one - no red bleeding or cramps until I actually passed the baby. We're doing okay, still have to tell our 9-year-old son, which will suck. But, hopefully we'll be back here again someday. Good luck to you all on a happy, healthy pregnancy!

:( so sorry for your loss. When I had a miscarriage last October, we were trying to conceive for the last 13 years and my son who is 13 was so sad when he found out we had lost it. But I got pregnant again 7 months later and this one it's going great. So keep up the faith, you will be back on this board before you know it!
  • cakesmooth
    cakesmooth Posts: 122 Member
    Options

I am so sorry!
  • cakesmooth
    Options

I am so sorry!

I had a D&C for a missed miscarriage in May and stillborn twins last September. Prayers to you and your family.
  • cakesmooth
    Options
    Well - I just had a positive pregnancy test a few days ago - I was supposed to start my period at 8/2. We have been trying for a year, and I was so burnt out that I took a month off of everything: MFP, trying to conceive, ALL OF IT - before seeking fertility treatment - and lo and behold, I'm pregnant. SO EXCITED!

Awesome! I've been trying to bring home #2 for two years. Welcome! When is your calculated due date?
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Awesome! I've been trying to bring home #2 for two years. Welcome! When is your calculated due date?

April 8, according to an online calculator - my doctor's appointment is Thursday.
  • jchecca
    jchecca Posts: 131
    Options

April 8, according to an online calculator - my doctor's appointment is Thursday.

so awesome!!! that is so exciting...congrats to you!!!
    i just took a test this past thursday and got a positive as well! calculated due date is april 11!
  • jchecca
    Options

I am so sorry!

so very sorry ...
  • jchecca
    Options
    so i wanted to go ahead and introduce myself! my name is jessica (i did one of the introduction questionnaires in that section of this board) and we just found out we're pregnant with baby number two! our son is 5 1/2 months old - so they're going to be super close in age which is what we have always talked about and wanted...so we're very excited :happy:

i was a part of this board when it first started up and let me tell you...its awesome to have the support of ladies who are going through the same things that you are. just to toss questions around and chat about whats going on...it helped me so much during my first pregnancy and i am so looking forward to making new friends!!

we have had a couple rough weeks...we had to suddenly put down our st bernard maddie who was going to be 4 at the end of this month :cry: she was literally like my baby...such a momma's girl and my 150lb lover! we put her down two saturday's ago...and the thursday after we put her down we found out we are pregnant. i have always thought that there may be some sort of connection between life and death...and i just wonder if there is anything here?!?! losing maddie was, and still is, so hard...but the news of this precious new baby is just amazing.

so here is to an amazing pregnancy and making some friends along the way. a big congrats to all of the mommas and mommas to be!!! please feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • cakesmooth
    Options
    My due date according to ovulation day is April 9th! Go Spring babies!
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I have a scan in a couple of days and I've been really excited about it until the last day or so. We've had two pieces of bad news and my superstition has set in.. you know things happening in threes and all that :(
  • keyalus
    keyalus Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I get my dating ultrasound next Monday @ 7w4d. I feel fine and haven't had any issues yet. But I don't have a lot of symptoms other than fatigue - same as with my first pregnancy. I will feel better when I hear a heartbeat and see something.
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new on board here. All of last year I was part of fit for future families and it was looking like getting pregnant was going to be a long extensive process. Well I started fertility testing on the 1st of the month and 4 days after my HSG I found out I was pregnant. You are NOT supposed to get an HSG while pregnant so I'm very mad at my doctor for not giving me a test prior to the procedure but so far everything's looking good. Today is my first day of not bleeding which is a blessing and my hormones are continuing to raise so I guess the baby is OK. I don't know my due date or date of conception because I haven't had a normal period since May but I'm thinking sometime in April.

I look forward to getting to know you all!
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options

your story sounds a lot like mine! Congrats!
  • Jwooten28
    Options
    My due date is April 8!! So excited!!
  • cakesmooth
    Options
    I get my dating ultrasound next Monday @ 7w4d. I feel fine and haven't had any issues yet. But I don't have a lot of symptoms other than fatigue - same as with my first pregnancy. I will feel better when I hear a heartbeat and see something.

I understand. I'm 6 weeks today and have no nausea. I want nausea! I had it with my first two pregnancies but not with my last one which miscarried. I know that many healthy babies are born to moms that had no nausea but I want it! It would tell me that sweet pea is ok. I am super tired, cranky, boobs hurt, and smell things that others don't.