HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!

Options

Replies

• Nemilicious
    Options
    Hi there cool people of awesomeness!

I am the delicious Nemi and my superpower is that of Foreign Languages. Apart from Greek which is my native language, I speak 6 more, and I recently picked up Chinese (which let me tell you, is pretty darn hard!). Glad to have found the Geek Squid here, since I recently started watching Battlestar Galactica (again) and I felt so lonely in my obsession!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Hi there cool people of awesomeness!

I am the delicious Nemi and my superpower is that of Foreign Languages. Apart from Greek which is my native language, I speak 6 more, and I recently picked up Chinese (which let me tell you, is pretty darn hard!). Glad to have found the Geek Squid here, since I recently started watching Battlestar Galactica (again) and I felt so lonely in my obsession!

Is klingon one of them?
  • Coppak
    Coppak Posts: 4
    Options
    My super power is knowing how to harnass the power of nothingness to deflect others stupidity.

Oh and it goes with out saying the depth of my AWESOMENESS!

:wink:
  • mediakills
    Options
    I am Beth and I have ninja reading skills!!
  • mediakills
    Options
    MIDNIGHT.
  • sweetiepies248
    Options
    Hello my name is Jennifer and superpower is i can cook a big meal under hour.
  • Tashcake
    Tashcake Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi I'm Tash! =D

My superpower is having absolute pitch! And baking cakes without eating them (I bake a lot for other people. I don't just bake a cake for myself and stare at it. That would make me feel very sad.)
  • ShadowLark
    ShadowLark Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am tony! The Shadowlark, Sneaking around and finding trouble, not to rescue the day but to play!

Anyways I am a dad of an almost 5 year old super hero!
  • Sunkissed328
    Options
    Hey all! The name's Emily. My superpower would have to be the ability to complain and make excuses for everything health related! (But I'm working on that - hence the MFP account)

Any LoL fans out there? Sims 3? GW2?
  • wyldfyrchyld58
    wyldfyrchyld58 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hilo! My name is Beckey and I was told by my firnds that my super power was always smelling amazing. Totally lame super power imho...lol
  • rmkramer003
    rmkramer003 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rachel. I can hear both above and below the spectrum of normal human hearing and I gather static electricity like a battery.
  • Z3NN4
    Z3NN4 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am Jenna, I have the power to read and retain any environmental science related text book any time, day or night while caring for two preschoolers, looking hot and kicking *kitten*. I am on my latest health kick and challenging myself to get as fit as I have ever been. Please add me if you need support, are a low carber or have lots of weight to lose. I am a social creature and I love to have a close group of people to relate to in all that I do. Thanks for having me, fellow awesome people! (=
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Salutations fellow awesome people!

My name is Lyssa and my super-power is spontaneous humor and cheap entertainment value! :happy: Oh, and I *think* the other super-power would be "SuperSpaz" especially when I'm really happy or happy to meet people. (Think happy, but slightly annoying puppy, but without the whole "peeing on your leg" thing :wink: )

I enjoy cosplay and being *very* non-cannon on most everything.

My second photo in my profile is from a birthday party, where I came as a D&D Human Fighter...live blade and all :bigsmile:

The birthday girl was a elf-mage, and another attendee came as a faerie :smile:

So, if there's anyone who needs another geek buddy, for cheap entertainment *and* encouragement, I'm game!
  • stephenson13
    Options
    Steve here, I'm not sure if it's a super-power, but I always seem to find great parking spots... A big HELLO to all my fellow Geek Squids!
  • shouba
    Options
    Hello fellow awesomes!

Please introduce yourself and your superpower.

Shouba here from Southwest Connecticut. I would say my current superpower is probably buoyancy.

I'd like to find some friends here to help support and motivate me. I will try to do the same.
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hiya.

Robin here.

My superpower, with my trusty sidekick Nugget (the service dog), is an unending supply of dog fur.

Seriously.

Buckets. of. fur.
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Steve here, I'm not sure if it's a super-power, but I always seem to find great parking spots... A big HELLO to all my fellow Geek Squids!

This is TOTALLY a super power. My sister has it. We just called it "good parking karma".
  • rdyne1
    Options
    I'm Rebecca, 19 from Australia.
    Don't know about any super powers, but I'm sure one will crop up eventually, you know, with my being a late bloomer and all....
    hopefully. Otherwise I'm just gonna feel like that random bus driver from Sky High. fml.
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jim from Michigan. My superpower is fixing people. I can get you skinny, get you stronger, help your relationship, and I've even saved a couple marriages.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jim from Michigan. My superpower is fixing people. I can get you skinny, get you stronger, help your relationship, and I've even saved a couple marriages.
    Wow! That's a super power worth having. But don't forget, with great powers comes great responsibilities! lol!