Whole30 September Challenge

Options
Anyone with me on this??! I'm a Crossfitter who has the working out part down, but needs some support on the nutrition side.

Replies

• mistybkarma
    mistybkarma Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am starting a whole30 tomorrow, so count me in. I wanted to wait for September, but a trip to Taco Bell changed my mind.

I need the working out help :)
  • skwidlund
    skwidlund Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm starting one on the 4th. I'll be out of town for that weekend, but I'm anxious to get another one started!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I really need help, I want to start over so I am in!
  • epcooper
    epcooper Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm starting tomorrow though. I want to get a jump on my husband, so I at least have a few meals under my belt before he gets back. I have all of next week planned, and I'm committed to not logging calories or checking my weight for all of September. I'm super excited!
  • beckie32536
    beckie32536 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'll be joining in too!!
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Whole30? What's that?
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    i will be in. lets do it!
  • AmIhealthyyet
    AmIhealthyyet Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    September seems like a great month to do this! August showed no weight loss for me evn though I am feeling better I need this push! I am following it to the T!!!! NO measuring or weighing,meither myself or food! No alcohol either! Ouch.
  • AmIhealthyyet
    Options
    Whole30? What's that?

If you google 'whole30' you will get a web site with all the info on eating healthy for thirty days. It is kind of a pledge you make to just stick to it for one month to see the positive results.
  • freckled_lady
    Options
    Lets do it!
  • sara_alexandra
    sara_alexandra Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yay so excited. If you want to start now and give updates/rants/tips/motivations/food diaries please do:)
  • AmIhealthyyet
    Options
    Yay so excited. If you want to start now and give updates/rants/tips/motivations/food diaries please do:)

Starting in the morning! I am going to weigh myself! Too OCD to stop everything!
  • skwidlund
    skwidlund Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to the basics of the Whole30: http://whole9life.com/2012/01/whole-30-v2012/#

For more detail, check out the book It Starts With Food (seriously, it's awesome!).
  • rla099
    rla099 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need help on the eating part...
  • sataylor24
    sataylor24 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Is Almond milk acceptable?
  • DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in - But I will be starting 1 week into September (on the 9th) when I get back from vacation!

Oh and almond milk is acceptable, but only as long as it doesnt have carageenan added. I believe Almond Breeze has carageenan but Silk Pure Almond does not.
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in - But I will be starting 1 week into September (on the 9th) when I get back from vacation!

Oh and almond milk is acceptable, but only as long as it doesnt have carageenan added. I believe Almond Breeze has carageenan but Silk Pure Almond does not.

I'm in for this one, just need a "reset button" on my food choices again. Been off the wagon. I'll be starting on September 9th with you and going until October 9th!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

I'm in for this one, just need a "reset button" on my food choices again. Been off the wagon. I'll be starting on September 9th with you and going until October 9th!

I will be starting on the 8th, when I get paid, so I can grab up all the yummies!!
  • Geege18
    Geege18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm In!! :)
  • tsavisky
    tsavisky Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I have less problems with food than with the whole working out thing. Maybe September will change that:)