Introductions

Options
12345679»

Replies

• michaellebarron
    michaellebarron Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Michael, originally from North Haverhill, NH, been in MA since 99, currently in Rockland. I'm trying to get back to my college weight, and just continue overall fitness "stuff". Got a new bike coming soon!
  • Tymeless19
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I'm Leslie and I live in West Orange, NJ. I just joined MFP today and I like all the support I've been seeing. I think this will be a great experience.
  • nbhobbes
    Options
    Hi I'm Scott from NH

Just curious to see if there are any events going on in the area. :)
  • RunnerInVT
    RunnerInVT Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Im Linda from central Vermont. I'm a runner trying to get faster so have to lose a few unwanted pounds. I run the KeyBank Vermont City marathon (1/2 of it) and the Leaf Peepers 1/2 in October. A few others too. I love potato chips and just discovered diet soda. Doesnt help my running. :(
    I dont like to cook dinners but love to bake but dont eat it so the foods left to go bad. Wan to be able like dinner cooking.
  • xxa5h1eyxx
    xxa5h1eyxx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Ashley. I live in WNY. Feel free to add me. I just started this about 6 days ago and could really use some friends for motivation.
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    My name is Dani and I live in Sutton Ma. I was supposed to be participating in the Rugged Maniac race in Southwick, ma but had to withdraw due to pregnancy. I like to hike, run, and hope to train for a triathalon after I am done with this pregnancy. Also, I am a huge fan of mud runs/obstacle course races. I did the Warrior dash last June in Thompson CT. It was the most fun I have ever had exercising. Planning on doing it again next summer!