Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Unknown-Sister: 4

Binge: 2
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!! :flowerforyou:

I see you all are doing great! Keep up the good work and have a wonderful binge free weekend!! :flowerforyou:

One day at a time!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As of September 1, 2012: - Goal to remain mindful of not binging and when I do binge figure out why and what was going on when I binged. I also want to log it all

Mollie - 5
    The Binge - 1 ashamed0005.gif (9/1)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    September 2012

Diane: 6
    The Binge: 0
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    So, just talked to the BF and we're making a spontaneous road trip to my fav city, San Antonio,TX after work!!! Now, there's no doubt that it ruins the exercise plans I had in place for the weekend, BUT we are probably going to be doing some dancing tonight, which I will add as exercise. This also means I'll be eating out and drinking. Thus, I will increase my cals. for this weekend to maintenance and hope I do not go into binge mode. Sometimes, you just gotta enjoy life!! I just hate the fact that I feel I can't trust myself to have a good time without wondering if I'll binge. I'm hoping that increasing cals. to maintenance will 1) keep me from gaining and 2) keep me from feeling too restricted especially since I will not be able to exercise as much.

As of today, 8/7:
    Me: 4
    Binge: 2 (8/1 & 8/2)
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    As of September 7, 2012: - Goal 25 or more days without binging
    Me - 5
    The Binge - 2 (2,3)

I got a call and I have a job interview Monday. I hope it goes ok. I'm okay with not getting the job but I don't want it to be because I screwed up the interview!

Good luck Steph with the road trip!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Unknown_Sister: 4
    Binge: 3
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As of September 1, 2012: - Goal to remain mindful of not binging and when I do binge figure out why and what was going on when I binged. I also want to log it all

Mollie - 6
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 6
    Binge 1

I hope everyone has a nice weekend! I feel like I am finally in a much better place than I have been in weeks. I am being mindful that a binge might be just around the corner so I am going to try to take some steps to make sure it doesn't happen. Today I will eat well but tonight I am going out to dinner and I am going to just enjoy and not worry about every calorie--and we are going to our favorite sushi place and I have a ballpark of what I will be ordering so I am comfortable with that. Tonight a much awaited cool front is coming to Houston so I am planning on being outside and active on Sunday and have some walking plans with friends and a few play dates for my kids.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    As of September 7, 2012--goal to binge no more than 7 days

Me: 4
    Binge: 3 (9/3; 9/4; 9/7)
  • susiebear29
    Options
    Today;

Binge - 3
    Me - 4!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Stupid binge is losing now!!! YAY!!!! :happy:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    September 2012

The Binge: 1
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    As of September 8, 2012: - Goal 25 or more days without binging
    Me - 6
    The Binge - 2 (2,3)
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    S, Sep 8

beatrixia: 7
    The Binge: 1 (9/4)
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Unknown_Sister - 5

Binge - 3
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Mollie - 7

Yesterday was hard one but I managed to keep busy and I did not continue to eat at wedding when I was full and did not eat wedding desserts since I was still stuffed. I danced the night away and had too much fun even though I felt it this morning for sure. It is terriable getting older. Knee is killing me today but that is OK. I have had a lot of calories yesterday all the same and going to have a lot today but today going to try to stay in the green for sure. Going out for dinner with out of town wedding friends so like Elizabeth I am going to eat what I want. I just logged it and if I eat right rest of the day I will be in the green tonight.

Enjoy your Sunday!!:flowerforyou:
  • susiebear29
    Options
    Today;

Binge - 3
    Me - 5 :happy: :happy: :happy:

really struggling today just want to stuff my face!!! :sad: :sad: really trying hard not to though!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    September 2012

The Binge: 2
  • mandyrm
    Options
    Is it better to go for a month without binging to start of with? Or do it weekly? What have been your personal experiences?
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how we win against the binge ... is it everyday we don't binge or is it just when you feel the urge and ignore it ?

I give myself a victory point for every day that I do not binge. (Some days I have no urge to binge, and some days I do and do not give in to it. But at the end of the day, if I haven't binged, I get a point!)

Thanks for clearing things up and sorry it took so long to get back to you :)