September Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    As of September 1, 2012: - Goal to remain mindful of not binging and when I do binge figure out why and what was going on when I binged. I also want to log it all

Mollie - 10
    The Binge - 2 ashamed0005.gif (9/1, 9/10)
  • love__thyself
    Options
    As of September 13, 2012:

Me (msollenberger) -9
    The Binge - 4
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    As of September 13, 2012: - Goal 25 or more days without binging
    Me - 11
    The Binge - 2 (2,3)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    September 2012

Diane: 11
    The Binge: 2
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As of September 1, 2012: - Goal to remain mindful of not binging and when I do binge figure out why and what was going on when I binged. I also want to log it all

Mollie - 11
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone!!! Together we got this!!!!earthhug.gif

Have a wonderful weekend and keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • susiebear29
    Options
    I am having a REALLY bad couple of days feel so low and hopeless, can't stop eating and haven't gotten out of bed apart from to bathroom and to get more food, what the hell is wrong with me?!!!
    How are you doing dear? We all have these days. Hope today is a better day for you. Even if it is not do not give up! Not sure how we can help but know you are not alone and we are here for you. One day at a time.

Success is never giving up and recovery is there for you if you keep at it. :flowerforyou:

thank you mollie and everyone else that replied with your kind words and support, i am feeling a bit better today although I haven't managed to get a handle on the bingeing yet, hopefully tomorrow I will feel a bit more in control, thank you again for your support and hope you are all doing well
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    As of September 13, 2012--goal to binge no more than 7 days

Me: 7
    Binge: 6 (9/3; 9/4; 9/7; 9/9; 9/11; 9/12)
  • danifo0811
    Options
    As of September 14, 2012: - Goal 25 or more days without binging
    Me - 12
    The Binge - 2 (2,3)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Mollie - 12
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 10
    Binge 4

It is always when I say "I am feeling really good" then BAM, binge. When will I learn??? I really want to break the cycle of weekend binge. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this is what I am trying to tell myself. Also think for once and for all I have got to get ALL the trigger food out of the house and just because I have a good week does not mean I can bring them back in the house. I need to get this under control for quite some time before doing this! Tonight I am going to a birthday party--there will be drinking and eating and I was planning on having tonight my fun night for food but blew that yesterday so I want to be good. I need to come up with a plan.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    September 2012

Diane: 12

Some of yesterday's behavior was very questionable but at no time did I feel that out of control BED behavior. Funny - I haven't had a binge dream in over a year and I had one last night. So glad it was just a dream.
  • danifo0811
    Options
    As of September 15, 2012: - Goal 25 or more days without binging
    Me - 13
    The Binge - 2 (2,3)

Hope I can keep going!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Sept Goal = the entire month with no binges!!!!

MamaDee - 15
    Binge - 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    September 2012

Some of yesterday's behavior was very questionable but at no time did I feel that out of control BED behavior. Funny - I haven't had a binge dream in over a year and I had one last night. So glad it was just a dream.
    I thought I was the only one who had binge dreams. I have not had one in a long time either. It has been years actually
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Elizabeth 10
    Binge 4

It is always when I say "I am feeling really good" then BAM, binge. When will I learn??? I really want to break the cycle of weekend binge. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this is what I am trying to tell myself. Also think for once and for all I have got to get ALL the trigger food out of the house and just because I have a good week does not mean I can bring them back in the house. I need to get this under control for quite some time before doing this! Tonight I am going to a birthday party--there will be drinking and eating and I was planning on having tonight my fun night for food but blew that yesterday so I want to be good. I need to come up with a plan.
    Elizabeth, I had typed a message to you last night and it was wiped out with silly internet issues. So this morning I will be brief. You are doing good and be positive and kind to yourself. What would you say to another person or friend who had binged. Accept that you are not perfect with this issue and will never be perfect. You will get better but will not be perfect. Stop beating yourself up every time you slip up. Be kind to yourself like you would to some else. You are worth it.

Today is a new day. I hope your plan worked out yesterday. Even if is did not today is a new day and all is well. Accept, analyze positively and move forward to a new day without being critical of yourself. The negative attitude about your actions is not helping you. Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
    Thomas A. Edison
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Mollie - 13
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    September 2012

The Binge: 3

1/2 way through the month and still feeling very focused and on track despite those 3 BED behavior days. Sept has been notoriously a rough month for me with BED -- but I'm gonna get through this one with gold stars!
  • danifo0811
    Options
    As of September 16, 2012: - Goal 25 or more days without binging
    Me - 14
    The Binge - 2 (2,3)