10/1 start

Options
Anyone else planning on a 10/1 start for BR?

I just ordered my set, so I am hoping that it gets here in time. I completed 30DS in July and RI30 in August. This month I have worked on her kick boxing video, six week six pack and killer buns and thighs. I am planning on working with her yoga video this week as I know Jillian loves her yoga inspired moves.

My name is Danielle and I am a JM workout addict. I will come back and post the before measurements on 10/1.

Replies

• ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    I'm in! This is my second go round of it though :)
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I'm placing my order in a few days and am hoping to start 10/5 because I am currently finishing 30 Day Shred.
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yay :) I am excited to get started. I have decided to run through each level of RI30 & yoga this week to prepare .
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    I did it! I just ordered Body Revolution and am aiming for a 10/08 start date!
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Need some people to hold me accountable.
  • bmfoley
    bmfoley Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I ordered it and just got an email that it shipped .. . . . . I am definitely going to start on 10/1/12. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope I do as well as I did with the 30 Day Shred. . . .

Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    I got my email that mine shipped this morning. Yay!
  • katellanova
    Options
    Mine arrived today. YAY!
  • cherryrobot
    cherryrobot Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am in too! I just ordered it this week so I will start as soon as I get it!
  • bmfoley
    Options
    Mine shipped yesterday.. . dying to get it!

So excited to get started!!!
  • RellaBelle
    RellaBelle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Im in! This will be my first go round of it and I did Workout 1 today just to see how it was. I actually enjoyed it [through the cursing at JM of course lol], that workout in particular actually reminded me of 30DS with a few extra things in it. I looooove how the cardio is low impact seeing how my right knee gets achey super fast, Ill be trying to find something for it. She had at least 3 different ways to do each workout which I thought was pretty neat.

I also need people to hold me accountable! Ive started and stopped and started and stopped so many times in the last year it's not even funny, but this time just feels different for me. Im in to win.. well.. lose actually lol. Taking my measurements and weigh in Mon morning!
  • dlynnfitness
    dlynnfitness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so happy I found this group. I'm in on a 10/1 start date. This is my second go round but I only did 60 days the first time. I want to finish the full 90 days this time and start the New Year off right. YAY!
  • audreygonzy
    Options
    I'm in! I've done week one and two of phase one soooo many time and just gave up. Not this time though! Good luck everyone:)
  • katellanova
    Options
    Alright here goes, Sunday is going to be my weigh in day.

Weight: 166
    Upper chest:35.5
    Bust:36
    Midriff: 31.5
    upper arm 9.5
    Waist: 34
    Hips:37
    Upper thigh: 21
    Mid thigh: 19.5
    Calf 12/ 12.5
    Dress size : 10
  • hhaffner
    hhaffner Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am also in. I have a good feeling about this time.
    Attempt two for me
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    According to the tracking information, mine should arrive today. I'll be starting 10/08.
  • bmfoley
    Options
    I was dying to start today . . my dvds have not arrived and there is no tracking info! I emailed them because I ordered well in advance!

I'll be starting as soon as they arrive! Looking forward to following how everyone is doing as we go along!
  • katellanova
    Options
    I completed both workouts this morning with about a 15 minute break between the two. I really like the workouts and how she gives three levels of difficulty for each workout. I cant wait to see the results!
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    My Body Revolution just arrived in the mail! Yay!! I'll be ready to start Monday!
  • cherryrobot
    cherryrobot Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Mine did not arrive yet :( I am hoping to get it this week and start on Monday. This week I am doing the 30 day shred in the AM and running after work because my friend who already has the program said there is a jump start week where you work out 2 times a day...

I am not a morning person so hopefully today was not just a fluke and I can do this for a whole week! I will def be doing the actual BR work outs at night.