June 2013 Due Dates!!

Options
Probably not many of us here yet!! i am due the first week of june. found out yesterday (so about 4 weeks) that i am expecting our 2nd child. we already have a 2 year old son. i am 27 live in the uk and am hoping to have a water birth.

happy and healthy nine months!!

xxx

Replies

• rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

I also just found out yesterday that we are expecting our 1st child! I have a doctor appointment on Monday but I'm probably about 4 weeks also!
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    hi!! welcome and congratulations to you aswell! - cant believe it still! how are you feeling?
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you. I found out a week ago and I'm 5 weeks pregnant with Baby #2.. My due date is June 1st as of now. I don't have a dr. Appt until the end of October. I'm still in shock, but am so excited.
  • mummy_gerdes
    Options
    hi and congrats to you!!

lets hope this board fills up soon!! :)

how are you feeling?
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling ok. Tired and bloated. Not real happy about my 4 pound weight gain so far. :( How are you feeling?
  • mummy_gerdes
    Options
    bout the same - tired (exhausted!) bloated, back ache and sick - and im only 4 1/2 weeks!! :( more to come. i have gained about the same - 4 ish pounds - but remember we have to nourish the little beans! :)

xxx
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    im now due 6th june! my daughter will be 2 on the 1st of june so would be a nice present for her lol, i feel great at the moment just lower back pain and a bit of sickness but im getting over a virus. iv not gained any weight and hoping to keep it that way for next few weeks lol. i plan on sticking to my current routine as my dr said its fine for me to carry on as iv been really active for the past year i couldnt just stop! iv not had much appetite over last few days so im just going with how my body feels congrats all!
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I found out on Thursday through poas and then had it confirmed with a blood test on Monday. I am so excited! It looks like I am 4 weeks which would make my due date in the second week of June. I will know more when I have my first OB appointment. Congrats to all of us!!

Maria
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I am due June 9th! I found out at 9dpo (9/25) and AF wasn't even due until that Sunday (9/30)! I had a crazy POAS addiction! I'm not kidding, not healthy LOL! all it's done is make this seem like it's taking forever, and is going to take forever!!! We announced news to family this weekend because we already told our younger boys (6&8) (I couldn't keep a secret :p) so had to start telling family before they did! I'm slightly nervous I was really sick in last 2 pregs but really nothing this time other than some mild nausea once in a while, I'm hoping I don't eat my words here in a week or 2! Congrats to all of you, this is so exciting!!!!
  • rhirvo
    rhirvo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I am due June 10, 2013 - I found out I was pregnant when I was waiting to go in for surgery to remove an 18cm fibroid I have above my uterus. Of course we did not plan on getting pregnant that month but it happened! I am 5 weeks and 2 days and my symptoms have just really been headaches and sore heavy boobs with lots of veins going through them. I am super bloated so that coupled with my fibroid means I am already wearing a belly band because none of my pants are doing up! I gained about 15 lbs when the fibroid became to big to work out with comfortably so I am trying to watch the calorie intake definately I want to eat great and enough! So excited for everyone!
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Still waiting to get in to the OB but best guess is a June 8th birthday. This is the 4th June birthday for us!! This will be the 6th baby. Total surprise. I am not a young one but God gives us what he wants us to have. We will work through it. I am actually excited after the shock wore off. I plan on making this the most healthy pregnancy I have ever had.
  • candj2009
    candj2009 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Due June 20. 3w6d right now. Found out at 9DPO. Still a little shocked, but very excited; we were actively trying. Symptoms so far are fatigue, peeing, and headaches. First doctor's appointment on the 29th. Best wishes to everyone!
  • Xited
    Xited Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm due the 15th June! We found out over the weekend and are so excited to be expecting our second. We are currently 4 and a half weeks pregnant and looking forward to a healthy and happy next few months for us all :)
  • lourdes1201
    lourdes1201 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all :smile:
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you ladies!!!
  • mummy_gerdes
    Options
    congrats to everyone!! i am back now after a bad week - they suspected ectopic so have been having scans and blood tests done. thankfully bean is in the right place and growing nicely. i am 6+2 today and booked my mw appt for the 29th of this month when i will be 8+5! how are you all doing?

xxx
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I am happy for you that all your tests are going well!! I have my ultrasound on the 24th and then my first appointment on the 29th. I can't wait to see just how far along we are.

Still walking here and aiming for four miles a day. So tired though with everything else I have in my life it is a struggle but I am pushing through for the moment.
  • polegirl23
    polegirl23 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies

I've just introduced myself on the 'First Trimester' board but thought I'd post it here too! :)

I'm in the UK and I will be 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow with my first, my husband and I found out a week ago and this is a result of our second round of IVF. We have our first scan on 25th October and estimated due date is 11th June 2013.

I am really really excited but also super-nervous as we have wanted this for so long and it seems to good to be true! Due to being 'high risk' I have been advised to take it very easy for my first trimester - I was previously very active and was enjoying doing the Stronglifts 5X5 heavy lifting programe, however I've been told to stop completely. I'm now limiting my workouts to walking on the treadmill and yoga and pilates DVDs just to be on the safe side. I have no weight issues but I am already missing my proper exercise!

So far my only symptoms are sore boobs, tiredness and increased sense of smell - no nausea as yet! I'm also craving carbs and salty foods.

Hope you are all well and enjoying your pregnancies, I look forward to getting to know you all!! :)
  • rhirvo
    rhirvo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all you ladies! My first ultrasound is on the 30th when i'll be 8+1 so hopefully everything is progressing well- having major smell aversions today - yuck!! But definately into the carbs and I can't even look at cooked vegetables.......
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! My estimated due date is June 22. I am only 4 weeks and I tested 4 days early! Due to extreme hormones! And now I am so bloated that I can't fit into my jeans! Any sugggestions? I still havent gained any weight.