Saturday Weigh-in

Weigh-in here on Saturdays and boast about your loss! It's something to be proud of!

Replies

• Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member

how bout fridays?

but then again, i AM cranky.

just thinking that way if people want to have a few drinks or their cheat meal etc on friday night it doesnt **** up their weigh in,

discuss?
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    My weight is steadily going up since I began supplementing creatine. This morning it was 205, up 1 lb from my last weigh-in. I'll more than likely gain a few more before it starts going down again.

EDIT: Actually at one point before I started back on the supplements it was down to 202.
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Here is my weigh in for 10/20:

Starting weight: 173.4
  • 1.4 pounds lost this week!!! ::shakes her maracas::

how bout fridays?

but then again, i AM cranky.

just thinking that way if people want to have a few drinks or their cheat meal etc on friday night it doesnt **** up their weigh in,

discuss?

Knowing you have a weigh-in in the morning will encourage you to make better choices! Plus it won't make a huge impact if you drink or have a cheat meal the night before!
  • I have not lost or gained, so today is day 1.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    As of yesterday, i was 184. As of this morning, I was 183.8. I'll take it!
  • I refuse to WI on Saturdays simply bc it just never works for me...Besides, for some people it invites um obsessive behaviors.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    I refuse to WI on Saturdays simply bc it just never works for me...Besides, for some people it invites um obsessive behaviors.

Fine! Be that way!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    People lets not argue with the boss. Weigh in day is saturday.

What this means is you weigh whatever day of the week you want and report it each saturday.

Win - win.

There. Now go do 50 crunches.

Personally i LIKE her thought process of making better choices friday night for saturday weigh in! This gal has serious motivation going on and i am fully prepared to see her ticker say she has lost a lot of weight at the end of the year! She is seriously motivating and i am grabbing her coat-tails!!!

* sigh*. Did you young ones know what that means? Dang i hate being old!
  • People lets not argue with the boss. Weigh in day is saturday.

What this means is you weigh whatever day of the week you want and report it each saturday.

Ok, fair enough...still the wording tho haha
  • People lets not argue with the boss. Weigh in day is saturday.

Win - win.

There. Now go do 50 crunches.

Personally i LIKE her thought process of making better choices friday night for saturday weigh in! This gal has serious motivation going on and i am fully prepared to see her ticker say she has lost a lot of weight at the end of the year! She is seriously motivating and i am grabbing her coat-tails!!!

* sigh*. Did you young ones know what that means? Dang i hate being old!

*high five*
  • I refuse to WI on Saturdays simply bc it just never works for me...Besides, for some people it invites um obsessive behaviors.

Fine! Be that way!

Hug it out guys...HUG IT OUT.
  • justgoing4it
    justgoing4it Posts: 9 Member
    Today it's 203... up 1lb from last week. Next week I'll be headed in the RIGHT direction. I guess those Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chip cookies were a BAD idea. Lesson learned - every bite counts!
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    FINE:angry:

actually the suggestion to weigh in when I want and report Saturday works
    I'll weigh Friday morning and use that number.

how the **** is everyone today?
  • valerieottaviano
    valerieottaviano Posts: 50 Member
    My first weigh in 138
  • Today it's 203... up 1lb from last week. Next week I'll be headed in the RIGHT direction. I guess those Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chip cookies were a BAD idea. Lesson learned - every bite counts!

Mmmm Cookie
  • FINE:angry:

actually the suggestion to weigh in when I want and report Saturday works
    I'll weigh Friday morning and use that number.

how the **** is everyone today?

I'm ****ing great.

How the **** are you?
  • beautifulneah
    beautifulneah Posts: 32 Member
    My weigh-in for 10/20 - is 305

Fingers crossed because my goal for 10/27 is 303 :-)
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    10/20/12-159.1lbs