Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• two_octopodes
    two_octopodes Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my MBA at Penn State's campus in Erie, PA. Before that I went to Univ. of Alaska!

PSU represent!

I'm a Penn State alum- got my first BS there (at UP though, not Erie).

Currently I'm a physician assistant student at Pennsylvania College of Technology.
  • HeatherMale0330
    Options
    Oswego State University of New York :) Right now, I'm taking a semester off for many reasons, but I love it there. Lake Ontario is a sight to see and is so gorgeous/peaceful. The sunsets and sunrises on the lake is to die for!
  • Buttercup225
    Buttercup225 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I attend Howard University in Washington, DC!
  • weliveaswedream
    weliveaswedream Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Working on my second BA at UNLV.
  • marysue1965
    marysue1965 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I go to Mount Marty college, I like it because of the small class sizes & flexible schedule.
  • hannahbaby417
    Options
    I go to Furman University, usually referred to as FU here. It's a small, private Liberal Arts college in South Carolina. It's called "the Harvard of the South" because of it's academics but it consistently ranks on lists of prettiest campuses in the country/world so needless to say, it's a love/hate relationship.
  • hannahbaby417
    Options
    I am in my 7th year of Grad School and fifth year at Penn State. However, I am living in Greenville, South Carolina due to my husband's job. Please avoid wisecracks about Penn State's recent horrific scandal. It's embarrassing and certainly not a laughing matter. However, I am probably hypersensitive to it all because I study higher education. :)

This was a neat question. It was fun to see where everyone is studying. I hope the semester is off to a great start for all!

I went to Penn State for my freshman year but transferred because it was too big. However, I still love it and completely understand how you feel about talking about the scandal. And, oddly enough, I now go to school in Greenville. I go to Furman : )
  • blferguson1s
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm a senior studying Business Management at Southeast Missouri State University (a school nobody has heard of). I love that they gave me a full tuition scholarship and that I'm graduating with my BSBA is 73 days. :)
  • JoJoMFP16
    JoJoMFP16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I go to JMU in Virginia :)
  • greatthatsgreat
    greatthatsgreat Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm working on my PhD at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, IA. Archaeology!
  • babyangel6806
    babyangel6806 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am currently attending Argosy University-Phoenix
  • LynxC
    LynxC Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm currently a Freshman at UC Berkeley. I'm majoring in molecular environmental biology and minoring in nutrition. Loving it here, but damn is it hard!
  • zmoreno10
    zmoreno10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Working on my MS from Arizona State University (Go Devils!)
  • bandsofblue
    bandsofblue Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I go to Rochester Institute of Technology and absolutely love it there! I am studying electrical engineering :)

I pass your school when I drive home! lmao.

I go to a small private college in Buffalo, NY; Canisius College. I'm a 4th year student in a combined undergrad/grad program studying English Education so I'm doing both grad & undergrad now & I live on campus.
  • palexandria91
    Options
    University Of South Florida! Go BULLS!
    Major is Organizational Communications with a minor in Leadership Studies!
  • palexandria91
    Options
    Its really cool to see everyone and their different schools!
  • palexandria91
    Options
    I'm at the University of Missouri-Kansas City! Awesome!

Two of my cousins go there!
  • KaityRae
    KaityRae Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I go to the University of San Francisco majoring in International studies (peace and conflict) and minoring in Asian studies and history. I love San Francisco!
  • Pshakkah
    Options
    I go to Drexel University as an animation major! They have a salad bar in the cafeteria so it helps a bit.
  • newme1850
    newme1850 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I attend Pace University in New York. I'm a 1st year student working on my MBA in Financial Management :)