Fast Food Be Gone! - Conversation Thread - 2012

Options
124»

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome back everyone!! Great to see some new faces aboard this month!! This challenge has really helped me stop and think before I do fast food, knowing I'll have to record it here.:laugh: :blushing:

Hearts:heart:
  • krunchykat
    krunchykat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'M BACK, I'M BACK!!!!! Alright y'all, if you see me slacking kick me right square in my rear! I'm going to see about joining a gym today because I'm a wimp and can't handle the cold and I've got to salvage what's left of my willpower. Right now I need to be accountable to someone and the people I have IRL are saboteurs! :grumble: You guys are what I have right now and I need all the help I can get. You guys rock!
  • Skatha89
    Skatha89 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I actually started the no fast food yesterday! We had planned on catching dinner out before ToT, but I made dinner instead before we went. Even though one of the houses we went to had just gotten pizza delivered and it smelled so good... I also didn't order pizza when we got home hungry from all the walking. As bad as it sounds, that's the most will power I've had for Fast Food in 3 years.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    I actually started the no fast food yesterday! We had planned on catching dinner out before ToT, but I made dinner instead before we went. Even though one of the houses we went to had just gotten pizza delivered and it smelled so good... I also didn't order pizza when we got home hungry from all the walking. As bad as it sounds, that's the most will power I've had for Fast Food in 3 years.
    That is an awesome start!!
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Great job Skatha for resisting!!! Definitely takes a lot of will power and you did it!!!

Welcome back Kat! We missed you and glad to see you back on here! =)

Keep it up Hearts and Mollie!

You are all awesome! Let's meet our goal this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Welcome newbies!!

Welcome back Kathy!!

Last couple of days have been rough for me. Candy, candy and candy. No more!!

Had fast food last night. Back on it today!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    This 12 week course on emotional eating is on sale today for $32 - Sale is for today only: See link below:
    http://www.shrinkyourself.com/home.asp?d=thursday&utm_source=Shrink+Yourself+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=3d86b6ca5a-Thursday_Cyber_Monday_2012&utm_medium=email
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    This 12 week course on emotional eating is on sale today for $32 - Sale is for today only: See link below:
    http://www.shrinkyourself.com/home.asp?d=thursday&utm_source=Shrink+Yourself+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=3d86b6ca5a-Thursday_Cyber_Monday_2012&utm_medium=email

Ooo, thanks for the link! I'm gonna check it out and possibly get one!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Here is the conversation thread for 2013 and can be used to share every month! Keep up the good work peeps and remember consistency not perfection.

Link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/832986-fast-food-be-gone-conversation-thread-2013
This discussion has been closed.