Options
    Name: Kandice
    Hubby/Partner: Jason
    How many kids do you have: This will be our fourth
    Due Date: April 2, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Not yet.
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Nope, we are stumped haha
    Where do you live: Ft. Riley, KS
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking. We like to go walk around in the woods and stuff.
  • jmeade524
    Options
    Name: Jenni
    Hubby/Partner: Greg
    How many kids do you have: None! This will be our first, unless you count a weiner dog :)
    Due Date: June 4, 2012
    How far along are you: 7 weeks
    Do you know the gender: No, not for a while yet :)
    Babies Name: If it's a boy, Elijah Gregory. If it's a girl, Faith Carilon
    Where do you live (if you want to share): DC area
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Incline walking, pilates, yoga
    Anything else you'd like to share: I AM SO EXCITED (and have NO idea what's going on, any advice on eating healthy/exercise is sooo appreciated)
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Name: Lori
    Hubby/Partner: David
    How many kids do you have: 2 girls 9 and 6
    Due Date: April 28th, 2013 (my 6 year old's birthday)
    Do you know the gender: Not yet. We find out the end of November
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Yep already know the names boy or girl :)
    Where do you live: Ontario, Canada
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Turbo Fire.
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Name: Kate
    Hubby/Partner: Scptt
    How many kids do you have: 1
    Due Date: June 16, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Not yet, but I expect a boy due to BD/O timing.
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Matthew Paul. If it does turn out to be a girl, we'll have to redecide.
    Where do you live: Port Angeles, WA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Yoga, elliptical, weight lifting, swimming.
    Anything else you'd like to share: Back after a year away. I've had two miscarriages in the last two years (both in the fall)... the amount of morning sickness I'm having this round gives me high hopes though.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Name: Jen
    Hubby: Matt (married for 6 years)
    How many kids do you have: Two- a 25 month old daughter named McKenna and a 21 year old son named Cameron....yep, you read it right!
    Due Date: about July 4, 2013 (not totally sure yet)
    Do you know the gender: Not yet
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not yet
    Where do you live: Northern Ca
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: So far no change. I lift weights and I run. I will be lifting lighter as I progress
    Anything else you'd like to share: Total surprise baby but couldn't be happier! We wanted to try in a month or so after our vacation to DL but losing all this weight has made me so irresistible, lol! So for now, I suppose no roller coasters for me! I am in the "advanced maternal age" group at 38 so with that comes some issues...I'm praying!
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    So for now, I suppose no roller coasters for me! I am in the "advanced maternal age" group at 38 so with that comes some issues...I'm praying!

"advanced maternal age" Isn't that just a sucktastic term? I'm a year behind you in the same "group". Advanced age, my butt. LOL.
  • sarahlouise87
    Options
    Name: Sarah
    Hubby/Partner: Stuart
    How many kids do you have: Pregnant with #4
    Due Date: Feb 8th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Boy
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Connor
    Where do you live: England, UK
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: lots of walking, some exercise bike
    Anything else you'd like to share: -
  • laurajethan
    laurajethan Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Name:Laura
    Hubby/Partner: Paul
    How many kids do you have: 1 son who is 3
    Due Date: May 21st 2013
    Do you know the gender:No and wont be finding out
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Have something in mind for a girl and no idea for a boy
    Where do you live: Cessnock, NSW, Australia
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Mostly walking
    Anything else you'd like to share:
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Name:Laura
    Hubby/Partner: Paul
    How many kids do you have: 1 son who is 3
    Due Date: May 21st 2013
    Do you know the gender:No and wont be finding out
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Have something in mind for a girl and no idea for a boy
    Where do you live: Cessnock, NSW, Australia
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Mostly walking
    Anything else you'd like to share:

Yay, someone else who doesn't find out the sex! We didn't with our first and don't plan to this time, either. Last time, no one believed that we didn't know. My mom grilled me about it every time we spoke on the phone. Why is that so hard to believe?

Anyway, congratulations, and yay for surprises :happy: Be sure to visit our May 2013 Due Dates thread!
  • speshell4
    Options
    I am so glad I found this group.
    Name: Shelly
    Hubby/Partner: John
    How many kids do you have: This will be our Third
    Due Date: May 30th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: We will not find out
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Nope
    Where do you live: Just North of Atlanta, GA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: walking, hiking, chasing kids some jogging. and light lifting
    Anything else you'd like to share: I just had a baby 7 months ago. And suprise you can get pregnant while nursing!! My two youngest will be 14 months apart. And i have a 2 year old.
    I will have 3 kids 3 and under. I am very stressed about gaining a ton of weight with this baby. I was not back to prepregancy weight with the last:(
  • TRHuston
    TRHuston Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Name: Tiffany
    Hubby: Morgan
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first!
    Due Date: July 4th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Only 5 weeks, can't know yet.
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Nope.
    Where do you live: Minneapolis, MN
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: still doing my 18 mile round trip commute via bike most days (I think I'll have to forego the usual winter riding this year for safety), still planning on hitting that 1/2 marathon milestone by the end of the year (beat 10 miles this past weekend!), taking our 3 dogs for romps at the park a few times a week and thinking of signing up at the Y to swim this winter.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I feel very naughty for not telling my husband yet, but I just found out at the Dr's office today that we are pregnant for sure. His birthday is on Sunday and I was planning on wrapping up the PT stick as a gift. (He hates is birthday usually, but I have a feeling he will like this one) We have been married about a year and a half and decided since we just finally took our honeymoon in September, we could start trying to conceive right after. Nailed it!
    Concerns: I guess this isn't really a concern, but I'm bummed that I will more than likely be gaining back the 29 lbs I've lost since I joined MFP. I have a feeling it will be totally worth it : )
    Also, since this is my first, if anyone would like to add me as a friend to share sage advice, or have a first time mom/dad as a support person, I'd love it. Cheers all!
  • LauraLouFace
    LauraLouFace Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Name: Laura
    Hubby/Partner: Dennis
    How many kids do you have: A 20 month old goofy (and so much fun) little boy
    Due Date: July 10th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Nope JUST found out I was pregnant!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: My husband already started looking, but not yet. We've got time!
    Where do you live: North Idaho
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I'm all set to order Lauren Brooks Baby Bells the Fit Pregnancy Kettlebell Workout DVD and currently Bodyrocking.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I'm currently still breastfeeding my toddler, and it will be interesting to see how my pregnancy effects our nursing relationship. It's quite possible this will be the method in which we wean!
  • michelleck23
    Options
    Hi my name is Michelle. (Sorry this on on my cell) I'm 13 weeks prego due date: May 10th! I have been married 8 yrs to my hubbs Ron. This will be our third baby we have two girls Leah is 14 mo and Kaylee is 5 yrs. We do not know sex yet, although everyone is saying boy. We live in Bend, Oregon. Currently I workout ushually 5 days a week although that has been Cutt down due to getting light headed, I took a little break and now getting back on track. I use the bow flex 3x week and at least 2x week cardiovascular spin class or eliptical but on top of that we do a lot of hiking around here. I'm trying to keep myself motivated, why I joined this group because lately all I wanna do is sleep!
  • lpaloma
    lpaloma Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Name: Leslie
    Hubby/Partner: Danny
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first :)
    Due Date: May 4th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Note yet -- we find out next month
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Won't decide until we know boy or girl.
    Where do you live: Los Angeles, CA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking and Pilates twice a week.
    Anything else you'd like to share: Vacation in Asia baby! :)
  • seri4508
    seri4508 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Name: briitanie
    Hubby/partner : miles
    How many kids do you have: this will be our 3rd we have one boy and one girl already
    Due date : June 25 2013
    Do you no the gender yet: nope
    Have you picked out baby names: yes aubriana noelle for a girl and airis for a boy
    Where do you live: MI
    Workouts during pregncy: walking
    Anything else youd like to share here: excited for our new addtion!!
  • popslice
    Options
    Name: Mandy
    Hubby/partner : Tim
    Due date :July 7, 2013
    Do you no the gender yet: no
    Have you picked out baby names: no
    Where do you live: Ottawa, Canada
    Workouts during pregnancy: walking, pilates, and looking to incorporate something else.
    Anything else you'd like to share here: I've been trying to conceive for almost a year and have PCOS, was getting discouraged, and just got the good news today!
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Name: Hannah
    Hubby: Mike
    Due Date: July 20, 2013
    Do you know the gender: I think we will find out, not sure if we want it to be a surprise.
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Only a boys middle name. Joaquin for Mike's father who passed away.
    Where do you live: Baltimore, MD
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Pilates, Walking, Dance Central, light lifting, some turbofire
    Anything else you'd like to share: Looking for other pregnant friends to help keep me exercising, and gaining weight in a healthy way.
  • pjgrieco
    pjgrieco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Name: Pam
    Hubby/Partner: John
    How many kids do you have: Already have 1
    Due Date: Feb. 25th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: boy
    Have you picked out the baby's name: not yet.
    Where do you live: Buffalo, NY
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: walking, weight lifting, Brazil Butt Lift
    :)
  • tubbs313
    tubbs313 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Name: Terri
    Hubby/Partner: Kev
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first
    Due Date: May 7th, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Note yet
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not officially
    Where do you live: Fort Worth, TX
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Strenght Training, Running, some cardio machines and Swimming
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Name: Virginia
    hubby: Brian
    how many kids: currently 2 sons, expecting #3
    due date: July 2013, although I expect it to most likely be late June based on previous pregnancies/births
    do you know the gender: Not yet, hope to find out in January.
    Have you picked out the baby's name: not yet
    Where do you live: Charlotte, NC
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Chalean Extreme (cardio, strength training, stretching), walking/jogging, chasing insane 2 and 5 year olds around the house, etc. Might try some turbofire as well, since I bought it a few months ago and haven't tried it yet. I was previously working my way through Insanity but I've decided to take a break from that during the pregnancy.