Like Minded Lushes - November 2012

Options

Replies

• extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    One grape vodka and red bull last night. I think I need to stop at the store and get some peach fresca...ooh, peach vodka + peach fresca would be yum.

Tonight, who knows?
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    So, it all started with cleaning out the fridge on a cool, dark November.......

...............thought I should just drink that large porter beer in the fridge

and that was all it took to unleash the beer guzzling monster........

Monday, 7 beers
    Tuesday, Big Fat Zero
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I should go for zeroes sometime! :)

Had 2 doubles last night and a lovely dinner with my man, and then a lovely shower and evening with my man... ;)

Life before kids... Do you remember it?

I am almost even with the amount of time of with/without kids...in two years I will be dead even...been married almost as long as I've been single.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Crap vodka. Not a lot. boss is on the war path today so tonight will be lushy.

She must be back from vacation...:cry:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Day 6 still alcohol free. I'm drooling over some of the drinks you guys are indulging in though :frown: can't help thinking this week would be rather more bearable if it was doused in copious amounts of alcohol
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Yvonne, I'm so impressed.

Kim...you make me LOL. At least your fridge is clean.
    Robin...you and my hubs both find new jobs and new bosses. :ohwell:

Sunday- wine. Several glasses while watching my shows as usual.
    Mon-0
    Tues- I'm thinking several vodkas. I'll blame it on the election. I did workout and have the calories so what the hell.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0 thus far...may change.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Ended up with wine. Husband will be late =\ much easier to get my 0's when he's home. Had a bag of 94% fat free popcorn for dinner and am watching The Santa Clause :smile:

Think I'll head to bed early, I'm beat, cleaned more today and worked out.

Looking forward to the husband getting back to normal hours.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Mon - 4 beers
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    We split a bottle of wine last night. I had a picture in my head of us drinking 2 bottles watching the election results and getting a little drunk, but instead we finished a "scary" movie and i fell asleep watching The Amazing Race at 9:15. Lame, but good. Tonight is 1/2 price bottle at our spot.

Sun - 0
    Mon - 0
    Tues - 2 glasses of red
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 7 beers and a clean fridge
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, planning for another zero

I really feel much better when I have a zero...I just don't know why I don't have more of them :huh:

I think that I will be eliminated out of my contest today. It overall helps to run one and keeps me accountable - for as accountable as a lush can be :drinker:

Of course, I was cancelled for my extra shift. I have Barre Burn yoga at 10:45, a work meeting at 1230 and maybe, just maybe, a little treadmill this evening.

BB, well done on the moderation, schmoderation...
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Sunday-0
    Monday-10oz of wine
    Tuesday-14oz of wine
    Wednesday-WINE!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Staying strong....

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Ended up talking to mom on the phone and having too much wine, oh well. My holiday case of wine with one bottle of champagne was delivered this morning so that could pose a problem with shooting for a 0 tonight. Still have a work out on the books and right now I'm waiting for my food to be delivered.

On another note, it's snowing here!!!!! :bigsmile: So I'm watching the Santa Clause again and snuggling with the pups :smile:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Kat sometimes I hate reading your posts when I am stuck at work.....just jealous of course :wink: I wish I could be all comfy on my couch!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Kat sometimes I hate reading your posts when I am stuck at work.....just jealous of course :wink: I wish I could be all comfy on my couch!

Sorry Love, I should put a lid on it sometimes :blushing: Bad thing about it is it makes it hard to drag myself upstairs to work out :indifferent: We keep the bedroom cool otherwise I cannot sleep so starting the work out stinks because it's so cold but then when I'm sweating like crazy I'm thankful haha.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Kat I'm jealous of your snow, oh and the wine too!

Today is the first day since I started my no-no November that I've had a craving for sweet junky things, I'm lucky that I don't have much of that stuff in the house so it's easier to resist.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    anxiously watching the clock until I can go home. last night was appletinis and white wine that I opened to cook with. who knows what tonight will bring.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Well now it's a dark snowy evening and my magic 8 ball said I didn't have to work out :tongue: so .... champagne and Christmas movies it is!
  • rjacob1214
    rjacob1214 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Changed my loss goal from .5lb to 1 lb per week. That's like... 4 drinks per day that I have to cut out! But it's more likely the food will go. :)

mon-4
    tues-0
    wed- at very least 5!