Like Minded Lushes - November 2012

Options

Replies

• ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Thanks kblue :happy: You should come! Its supposed to be beautiful here in Chicago tomorrow....they are saying it could even hit 70 degrees! Perfect evening for some wine and chili and hanging out by the fire :drinker:

Kat you sound like my husband, he will not leave me alone about getting another dog. It is absolutely not going to happen. He thinks our Bella needs a friend, but I think she likes being an only child :wink: she is very needy and wants tons of attention.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Day 9 still alcohol free, hmm a Friday night without alcohol seems somehow wrong :frown: I can do this though, from memory of previous alcohol free months it usually hits me worst about now but it gets better.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Day 9 still alcohol free, hmm a Friday night without alcohol seems somehow wrong :frown: I can do this though, from memory of previous alcohol free months it usually hits me worst about now but it gets better.

You are rock and roll Yvonne!!!!!!! Way to go!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed out on the discussion last night. I make my coworkers cringe whenever my husband comes around because I look and act like a school girl, I get so twitterpated by him. I am so head over heels in love with my best friend in the universe. We have been married for 3 and half years and together for 13 and a half. We are over 50 and hold hands and make goo eyes at each other in public. I love staying home and cuddling all day long with him and the pups but occasionally it would be nice if he went and did something or traveled. I used to love to go away for a bit but now even when I am visiting Olivia I miss him sooooooooo much and I can't wait to get back into his arms.

I love stouts on occasion. when working the renn faires I used to always start the day with and irish milkshake, a.k.a. Guiness.

Kat, can I interest you in 1 and half year old Rotty who is sweeter than sweet and kennel trained? Holly can't keep both dogs. Jerk ex isn't living up to his end of the bargain and she is heart broken.

Yvonne you are seriously rocking no no november.

Amy I knew Colorado passed the law too. :wink:

Last night I was moderate and exhausted. I slept well last night and it is Friday so I won't be moderate tonight. :blushing:

Happy Friday dear lushes.
  • rjadams
    Options
    :tongue: Changed my profile pic in honor of the conversation. I will change it back again Monday.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    :tongue: Changed my profile pic in honor of the conversation. I will change it back again Monday.

Awwww

I didn't have anything to add to the discussion yesterday. I'm currently single, part of me thinks its easier that way and I can't see myself getting involved with anyone, but there is also a squishy romantic side of me that kind of would like to grow old with someone I'm totally in love with. Whatever is meant to happen will happen.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Blue, yep, Colorado, so I'll have to check them out!

Kat, my husband and I are the same way...we've been together since our little dude (I say "our" since my son is as much the husband's as he is his bio-dad's) was 16 months old...and he's almost 7. We work together, drive to work together, hang out together. It's pretty pathetic, actually. :laugh:
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    I also changed my pic in honor of the conversation. Seems so long ago that was taken, but at the same time not.

Just made some Bloody Marys, but my celery is limp...hate that!

Have a good weekend lushes!
  • rjadams
    Options
    I also changed my pic in honor of the conversation. Seems so long ago that was taken, but at the same time not.

I hope that isn't a secret code about your husband:laugh:
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options

I hope that isn't a secret code about your husband:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww, I am loving all the lovey pictures :heart: :heart:

Extra it is not pathetic at all, I think it's wonderful and Mama Lush, that's exactly how I feel about my husband now and hope to always feel :smile: I love when people tell me they wish they had a relationship like Kyle's and mine and that they can see how much we love each other just by seeing us together :heart: And I would absolutely love, love, LOVE a rotty especially for our lab to have another somewhat her size pup to romp with but husband won't go for it :cry: I've been working on him for years to get another large pup for Eve to play with but instead I get stuck with jerk cats :grumble: I'm a dog person all the way.

In other news, I had a wonderful day shopping with my mother in law and am now watching UCONN sports with the hubs having wine :smile: I bought some Christmas gifts and decorations =} Not sure the husband will let me and his mom go shopping together anymore :laugh: When we walked in the door with all the bags as I told her he would say, right on time he goes "Geez what'd you buy? Or rather what didn't you buy?"

Yvonne you are amazing with your no-no-Novemberl! :glasses: Keep it up love :flowerforyou:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Alright when did this become the mushy thread...back to business :wink:

Monday, 7
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 2
    Friday, bottle of wine
    Saturday, will be lushy
    Sunday, will recover

Hubs makes me two cups of tea every morning and I'm going to guzzle them now.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Alright when did this become the mushy thread...back to business :wink:

Ha! I'm with you!

Monday-Thursday-0000
    Friday- about 3/4 a bottle of cab (also realized that was my last bottle of red in the house....I will have to fix that!)

Today getting my hair done, meeting my mom for lunch and some shopping and then the bonfire. Kinda feeling like a beer kinda day :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Chloe...bonfire and beef definitely go well together

<<<<<<<< And, doesn't Ron look happy?
  • rjadams
    Options
    Kim, I think he looks like Ron. You are both so cute.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    0 last night.
    Red wine tonight for sure
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    You b!tches need to call me Dot...I'm thinking about begging the powers that be allow me to change my name (this one is the 2nd version of EM) to include something with Dot in it. My MFP persona is connected to my Dotness!! :laugh:

I was good last night...one double vodka. Husband started the morning with screwdrivers and have moved onto beer. I still need to hit the gym today, so I'm waiting until the girl goes down for her "quiet time" before I leave. Then, vodka will be had...trust me.

So, if you want a laugh...go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v2H_MynpJE
    On Election Day, we had staff development and did a lip dub. I'm the one in the glasses that throws paper at the "the school is blown to pieces..." (the second one time.) My husband is in the glass case after my part. It's pretty funny, if I do say so myself.
    /shameless self promotion
  • nisijam5
    Options
    You b!tches need to call me Dot...I'm thinking about begging the powers that be allow me to change my name (this one is the 2nd version of EM) to include something with Dot in it. My MFP persona is connected to my Dotness!! :laugh:

How about Dot*troinaore? I not really creative so that's all I have.

The clip looks like you had fun making it. I went to a Catholic girls' high schools. Ya, the nuns didn't really do stuff like that.

Sexy Margs tonight at a new Mexican restaurant. I'll share what they entail tomorrow. I'm really kind of tired but I've already commited to some friends. Then to a dive bar and see a rock band. I see dancing -or- head banging in my future.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    This whole dark by 5 thing has me thrown still, I'm exhausted and could easily go to bed right now :noway: I'm sure the wine I'm having doesn't help :tongue:

I started the day with a dirty martini at lunch, yummmm. Then we finally went grocery shopping and now we're ordering food. We also ordered a bedroom set finally! It's a lovely cloth sleigh bed with nice bed tables :smile: 3 years in our home and we'll finally have a real bedroom haha. I bought a nice red comforter cover yesterday while out with the mother in law and our bedroom walls are green so our bedroom is already Christmas-y even without our little Christmas tree that we put in there :smile:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 1 shot & 3 beers