Like Minded Lushes - November 2012

Options

Replies

• ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Kat- we have been in our house and still dont have a grownup bedroom set either! We are talking about doing that for ourselves for Christmas rather than getting each other presents

Monday-Thursday-0
    Friday-3/4 bottle of cab
    Saturday- 2 pints 312 at lunch, finished that bottle of cab waiting to go to the party, 3 coors lite at the bonfire, and 3 vodka tonics at the bar yesterday

Actually feel pretty good today for all I drank, I think cause it was spaced out so much. Going to get on the treadmill soon and I have lots of cleaning to do today. My husband (his name is Mike btw I hate referring to him as my husband).....so Mike wants me to meet him at the bar after he gets off work to watch the Bears game with his coworkers, but I think I may stay in and take this opportunity to catch up on crap tv :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Chloe, sounds like a good day...the Bears are actually doing good this year.

So, had those sexy margs, 2. They were strong and I don't know what was in them. Then, I had several vodka sodas at the bar. I have no idea how many. But, came home and was so sick. For some reason Ron was buying me 2 at a time. I don't ever get sick so I am not sure why it happened. Well, I know why...but, it's unusual.

So, today I feel like ****.

Have a good day lushes!!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, kim. Usually when you get sick at least it makes you feel better. I'm like you, and never get sick and sometimes I wish I would just to help. Hopefully you can sleep it off.

0- Friday
    2 glasses of red wine last night.
    Probably some thing similar tonight.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Oh boy, kim. Usually when you get sick at least it makes you feel better. I'm like you, and never get sick and sometimes I wish I would just to help. Hopefully you can sleep it off.

I know, right. I should feel good today. Ron feels sick too. But, he was DD and only had a couple of drinks. Plus, we were dancing and that usually that burns off the alcohol.

I am hoping that once I replace fluids and eat (pizza is in the oven now) that I will perk up, slept until nearly 11 this morning.

Damn, what was in those margs?????
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    Saw this guy live last year, he was hilarious and relevant to this conversation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMfEECm1yE

No drinking for me so far this weekend, but for some reason now I want a margarita ; /
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    moderated yesterrday with one apricot ale and a light cran vodka. today only enough voka for one drink then I will probably resort to wine. Doug hit the vodka hard yesterday.

Today is football and laundry.

Kim feel better.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Diana, that was sooooo funny and I passed it on to all my lushy friends.

Robin, I will be fine...I am drinking beer as we speak...I am, after all, a trained professional
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options

No drinking for me so far this weekend, but for some reason now I want a margarita ; /

It was all the "sexy margarita" talk. :laugh:

Jim Brewer is so funny...I love this stuff.

I've been pretty good this weekend. 2 double vodka/frescas last night, and one today.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sun - 1 shot & 4 beers
  • nisijam5
    Options
    OK, I need to rack up some zeros...football day yesterday with happy hour munchies and cold beer.

Monday, 0

^^^Damn, that zero looks good by my name
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Man you guys have been busy! All this lovey talk.... My husband and I have been married a little over 5 years and then a little over 2 years. Yep, we divorced and remarried. I think I've told that story before on this thread. Anyways, we started dating when I was 20 and he was 24 (so 12 years ago) and were only separated about a year and a half. We have a good balance of together and separate lives and now with a child, it's even more awesome.

Here's how my week turned out:

Sun - 0
    Mon - 0
    Tues - 2 glasses of red
    Wed - 2 glasses of red, 1/2 Corona Light
    Thurs - 2 dirty martinis, Shock Top Pumpkin
    Fri - 2 glasses of red before dinner, cocktail and glass of white at dinner, probably 3 glasses of red after dinner
    Sat - 3 glasses of white at reception, cider at dinner, glass of rose' and half a beer after

20!! Woo hoo! Good for me. I drank more than I should Friday, but even though I drank most days, I did so reasonably and that is my goal. Yesterday I had 2 glasses of wine at late lunch and 1.5 beers when I got home.

I'm still on for a sober January. It's going to be tough, but will be good for me.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I might still be a little drunk from the weekend.....
    Friday-3 manhattans and two shots of tequilla and some wine
    Saturday- 1 vodka/oj, 1 vodka/cranberry, 2 chocolate salted caramel martinis, two shots of salted caramel vodka, and lots of wine
    Sunday-7 1/2 strong beers
    Monday-0 FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    Salted carmel vodka?!!! YUM! How have I not had this yet?

Monday-Thursday-0
    Friday- 3/4 bottle of cab
    Saturday- 2 312 pints, rest of the bottle of cab, 3 coors lites and 3 vodka tonic
    Sunday-0

So total for the week is 12....not bad at all!

I already know this week will be rough. Zeros today and tomorrow. But, we are going to dinner for my aunts bday Wednesday to a pizza place, so I will have beer I am sure. Thursday we are going to a friends for dinner, so probably wine.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    The salted caramel vodka is seriously ridiculous. We mixed with chocolate vodka for martinis topped with some shaved chocolate, HOLY CRAP!!!
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    what brand is it?
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Stoli, if you can find it definitely try it!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ok, guys, I am trying to have a zero for today and you're not making it any easier...those sound del-ish
  • nisijam5
    Options

20!! Woo hoo! Good for me. I drank more than I should Friday, but even though I drank most days, I did so reasonably and that is my goal. Yesterday I had 2 glasses of wine at late lunch and 1.5 beers when I got home.

I'm still on for a sober January. It's going to be tough, but will be good for me.

Well done....good luck with that sober January...very cute that you and hubs hooked back up a second time, it was meant to be.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Stoli, if you can find it definitely try it!

OMG.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    The salted caramel vodka is seriously ridiculous. We mixed with chocolate vodka for martinis topped with some shaved chocolate, HOLY CRAP!!!

I am drooling...