Like Minded Lushes - November 2012

Options

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Changed my loss goal from .5lb to 1 lb per week. That's like... 4 drinks per day that I have to cut out! But it's more likely the food will go. :)

mon-4
    tues-0
    wed- at very least 5!

Food is always the first to go...for me anyway!!! I tend to fast on fridays so I can overinduldge :laugh:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I think I may be doomed. Weight loss will be getting even more difficult. My state just legalized recreational weed.:bigsmile:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I think I may be doomed. Weight loss will be getting even more difficult. My state just legalized recreational weed.:bigsmile:

:smokin:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, Robin, do you get in it in the produce isle? Gas Station? State run weed stores? Replot the garden...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Changed my loss goal from .5lb to 1 lb per week. That's like... 4 drinks per day that I have to cut out! But it's more likely the food will go. :)

mon-4
    tues-0
    wed- at very least 5!

Food is always the first to go...for me anyway!!! I tend to fast on fridays so I can overinduldge :laugh:

Yep, triple that...I replace dinner with liquor.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 7 beers
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0

See, averages out to 2.33 drinks a night.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday, 7 beers
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0

See, averages out to 2.33 drinks a night.

I like the math.

Just half a bottle of red and half a Corona Light last night. I fell asleep before I could finish the beer. I clearly have not adjusted to daylight savings time yet......

Maybe 0 tonight. Maybe a beer. Mmmm...maybe a dirty martini. I'm not going to buy wine desptie the fact that I dont' have to work tomorrow. Is it bad that a dirty martini already sounds good to me at 8:30am?
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Hell no Ashley!!!!
    Recreational pot, Robin...I'm moving to your neck of the woods :laugh:

Sunday-0
    Monday-10oz of wine
    Tuesday-12oz of wine
    Wedneday-20ish-oz of wine....:blushing:
    Thursday-I have 10oz prelogged :happy:

Looking forward to the weekend. We were supposed to host a cousins dinner party saturday but 4 out of the 6 couples couldn't make it so we decided to postpone. I'm thinking of cleaning a bit and definitely NEED to reorganize my closet. This my friends will require some beers and or mixed drinks. I already have two crockpot recipes ready to go for the weekend so no take out (like usual) and hopefully no hangovers too :laugh:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Hell no Ashley!!!!
    Recreational pot, Robin...I'm moving to your neck of the woods :laugh:

Sunday-0
    Monday-10oz of wine
    Tuesday-12oz of wine
    Wedneday-20ish-oz of wine....:blushing:
    Thursday-I have 10oz prelogged :happy:

Looking forward to the weekend. We were supposed to host a cousins dinner party saturday but 4 out of the 6 couples couldn't make it so we decided to postpone. I'm thinking of cleaning a bit and definitely NEED to reorganize my closet. This my friends will require some beers and or mixed drinks. I already have two crockpot recipes ready to go for the weekend so no take out (like usual) and hopefully no hangovers too :laugh:

Oops forgot about the pear vodka and sprite zero I have while making dinner.......
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0

Feeling the urge to drink today....but going to shoot for zeros until Saturday still, but we will see.
  • rjacob1214
    rjacob1214 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You've gotta get a lock on your kitchen if you're going to partake in the wonder of marijuana! I try to just eat oranges... or tangerines... loads and loads of them.

But food just tastes better when you're high!
  • rjacob1214
    rjacob1214 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    mon-4
    tues-0
    wed- 5 (as expected)
    thurs-sat- an absolute ****SHOW i'm sure. Headed to Eugene, OR to spend some time with a couple of my favorite girlfriends. The wine will flow...
  • Kat120285
    Options
    I was reading over the last few posts and got to the bottom and saw no reply button! I panicked and thought they locked our thread for some reason but my browser just likes to sign me out sometimes so everything was fine once I signed back in haha.

Champagne and beer last night for the husbands and my one whole month married anniversary haha. It was wonderful though. We watched Four Christmases, had our champagne and beer and ate our goat cheese and roasted tomato ravioli :smile:

I think today will be another run around the house with the pups work out, after I clean some things up. I can't wait for date night tomorrow and for the husband to be on a normal schedule again. I told him I think we picked the wrong time to get married because after the honeymoon it was right to earnings and late nights for him and now all the rest of the holidays, it's just go, go, go. I miss our lazy bum around on the couch & watch a movie or show nights but it should be somewhat back to normal soon :smile:

I ordered some lovely decorations for Christmas and while I'll at least wait until after Thanksgiving to put up our trees as soon as the new decor is delivered it's going up! Can't wait. Already have a lovely lit wreath up which just casts a soft glow in our living room =}

Have a fabulous Thursday all :flowerforyou:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    http://www.stoutday.com/
    For you stout lovers, its official......this is definitely a trend I can support and get behind :laugh:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    For you stout lovers, its official......this is definitely a trend I can support and get behind :laugh:

I got my stout badge on my beer social app from my Mokah stout last night!! It was exciting haha.
  • kblue2007
    Options

I got my stout badge on my beer social app from my Mokah stout last night!! It was exciting haha.

HAHA!!!!! Are you referring to the Southern Tier Mokah???
  • Kat120285
    Options

Yes!! It's just so yummy =} I enjoy the Jah-va too.
  • kblue2007
    Options

Have you had the Chokolate....HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! Rogue Double Chocolate Stout is right up there too!!!
    I've been getting more and more into bourbon barrel aged stouts recently...they pack a punch :laugh: I know I'm a nerd :laugh:
  • Kat120285
    Options

Have you had the Chokolate....HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! Rogue Double Chocolate Stout is right up there too!!!
    I've been getting more and more into bourbon barrel aged stouts recently...they pack a punch :laugh: I know I'm a nerd :laugh:

I had this amazing Goose Island bourbon stout at Plan B a month or two ago and holy goodness. Could definitely only have one because it's so intense and yes they certainly pack a punch haha.
  • kblue2007
    Options

I had this amazing Goose Island bourbon stout at Plan B a month or two ago and holy goodness. Could definitely only have one because it's so intense and yes they certainly pack a punch haha.

LOVE GOOSE ISLAND BOURBON COUNTY!!! Holy crap, its soooooo hard to get a hold of though and is pretty $$$$$ but well worht it!