Options

Replies

• wendyzets
    Options
    PB is evil!!!!!!
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was HORRIBLE. I just went back and logged it all - Holy CRAP, the amount of calories! Last night I couldn't handle seeing the red numbers and having MFP tell me I'd gain 15 lbs in 5 weeks if every day was like yesterday. I could barely handle seeing the red numbers today. I think my binges are getting worse. :sad:

So as of November 8:
    Me - 4
    Binge - 3 (11/2, 11/5, 11/7)

I feel so bloated and gross today...but it is what it is and I can't change the past. I have a plan today and will follow it. I will forgive myself because I get nowhere when I don't. I'm not giving up either.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    PB is evil!!!!!!

YES IT IS.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was HORRIBLE. I just went back and logged it all - Holy CRAP, the amount of calories! Last night I couldn't handle seeing the red numbers and having MFP tell me I'd gain 15 lbs in 5 weeks if every day was like yesterday. I could barely handle seeing the red numbers today. I think my binges are getting worse. :sad:

So as of November 8:
    Me - 4
    Binge - 3 (11/2, 11/5, 11/7)

I feel so bloated and gross today...but it is what it is and I can't change the past. I have a plan today and will follow it. I will forgive myself because I get nowhere when I don't. I'm not giving up either.
    Do you really anticipate eating like you did yesterday for the next 35 days? I really doubt it. and what are you basing your statement on that you think your binges are getting worse? Somthing to think about. Good job on logging it all :flowerforyou:
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Me--7
    The Binge--0

So far so good, but it would be so nice to turn off the constant thoughts about food in the evening.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    As of November 7, 2012:

Me: 0
    The Binge: 2 (11/4; 11/6)
    Overate (100 cals or more): 5 (11/1: 579; 11/2: 295; 11/3: 688; 11/5: 758; 11/7: 614 )

I would have been fine yesterday, but the fiance went to the grocery store hungry. He bought 2 bags of chips (danger danger!) and I ate one whole bag. It wasn't a binge; I was in control and I was (only) over by about 600.
  • suse33
    suse33 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Nov 7
    Me-3
    The Binge 4
    Yesterday was a bad day. I ate a whole bag of chips in the evening. :(
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a bad day. I ate a whole bag of chips in the evening. :(

Me too! Must have been a chip day.
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    Do you really anticipate eating like you did yesterday for the next 35 days? I really doubt it. and what are you basing your statement on that you think your binges are getting worse? Somthing to think about. Good job on logging it all :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

Thank you. No, I don't plan on it but I still cringe and beat myself up when I see that.

My binges are getting worse because I'm logging (and eating!) more food during them lately.
  • wendyzets
    Options
    So far so good!

Been trying to be very aware of when I am eating to not eat while i am preparing my food. At work alone with girl scout cookies and a snickers, peanutbutter ice cream cake calling my name. At home alone with frozen girl scout cookies and coconut cookie dough ice cream calling my name.......jack daniels is my answer....it's thirst thursday!!

Me: 3
    Binge: 0 :)
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    11-8-12
    Me - 5
    Binge - 3 (11/1, 11/4, 11/8)

Okay...I don't want to give it to the binge day but if I'm being honest it was. Although I overrate by quite a bit (almost 1,900), I worked out for 112 minutes and was able to get back on track tonight. But, but, but, I ate when I wasn't hungry and didn't stop when I wanted to. Okay, could have been worse. Tomorrow will be a clean day since my tummy isn't feelin so hot after all that sugar. Feel okay right now.

Oh my, just reading this again..I'm noticing a pattern! I binge every third day! Must. Stop.
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nov 8

Lisa -- 6
    Binge -- 2
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    November 8

Suzanne--5
    Binge--3 (3,4,8)

These 3 binges have been mourning the loss of a loved one..so my main emotion in this is just sad. We had the funeral today..so really hope from tomorrow on will be far fewer binges. I still have yet a full week to make it through. It's been tough.
  • jewel1013
    jewel1013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me; 1
    Binge: 0.
    Phew. It's always lurking, but I'm fighting it. Need to a tally of the month so far.
    I don't think I logged in yesterday, but didn't binge yesterday either.
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    R, Nov. 8

beatrix: 5
    The Binge: 3

Battled the binge most of the day today....I thought I would be OK, but then I gave in at the end of the day.
  • anorangie
    Options
    11-8-12
    Me - 5
    Binge - 3 (11/1, 11/4, 11/8)

Okay...I don't want to give it to the binge day but if I'm being honest it was. Although I overrate by quite a bit (almost 1,900), I worked out for 112 minutes and was able to get back on track tonight. But, but, but, I ate when I wasn't hungry and didn't stop when I wanted to. Okay, could have been worse. Tomorrow will be a clean day since my tummy isn't feelin so hot after all that sugar. Feel okay right now.

Oh my, just reading this again..I'm noticing a pattern! I binge every third day! Must. Stop.

When I first started keeping track of binges in the challenge threads, I noticed definite patterns emerging, too. Keeping track of the days really does help with awareness. :)
  • anorangie
    Options
    November 8

Suzanne--5
    Binge--3 (3,4,8)

These 3 binges have been mourning the loss of a loved one..so my main emotion in this is just sad. We had the funeral today..so really hope from tomorrow on will be far fewer binges. I still have yet a full week to make it through. It's been tough.

I'm sorry for your loss and the pain you feel right now, Suzanne.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Nov. 2012

Dee - 8
    Binge - 0
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Me--8
    Binge---0

Binge, you're banished for another day!