No more LNS in November

Options

Replies

• katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    LNS 3
    Me 16

I ate gone midnight on Saturday night whilst waiting for a very late night train home. This is why I like early nights!! 536 cals in a gingerbread muffin!! Yummy but blooming hell, that's a whopper amount of cals. I ran 8 miles on Saturday and 9 on Sunday.

I've not been saintly today either but am I within calories and have walked non stop for 12.5 hours at work. :ohwell:

Well done everyone :drinker:
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me: 18*
    LNS: 0

Keep up the FOCUS everyone!! :drinker:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,987 Member
    Options
    Me: 16
    LNS: 3
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 19
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 16* - LNS: 3
    :smile:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 17

I was at restaurant club last night....so, I got my FOOD in before the "magic hour" - and I ate NO dessert! Yay!
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 20

Happy Thanksgiving to all the American's tomorrow! I can't wait to get the bird in the oven!
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 21*

**Beeps** Congrats on your Victory :wink:

I am GRATEFUL for all my Pals here - Dewdrop, Kate, Kris, Beeps, Lula, Wayaluna, Zaza, Tommy and everyone else... may we all enjoy life to the fullest ALWAYS...and even with those unintentional or otherwise slips...we get RIGHT back on track!!

I am THANKFUL that even when I *overindulge* to the point of being overfull, I can always count on myself to NOT LNS...this is the BEST habit I have managed this year...along with supporting and having support from all my Pals!!

Hugs and Smiles :drinker:
    Deb
  • gmukris
    Options
    LNS: 1

Gave in last night. Thankful for my good numbers this month!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Man, I've been EXTRA-GOOD this week, lol!

Me: 18
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 18* - LNS: 3

though I did have something for my throat in the middle of the night. Btw, my cold is almost over :smile:.
  • katemateg
    Options
    LNS 4
    Me 18

Not doing so great this month but not terrible. I ran 18 miles on Wednesday so I am training hard but still I am eating too much sugar:tongue:
    Yesterday at work my good friend left for maternity leave and ad brought in toffees and fudge as she knows I am off eating chocolate at the mo'. I ate lots. No more now!!!! Can I stay off the sweets till Christmas?? Can I do it?? I hope so :laugh:
  • gmukris
    Options
    The pumpkin pie was calling my name last night. YUM!

LNS: 2
  • katemateg
    Options
    19 me
    4 LNS

Well done people :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 22*

**Kate**...You can do it (stay away from processed sugar)...it DOES take determination, however. I have not eaten so much sugar in a LONG time, and this morning I got up REALLY tired. It is amazing how sugar causes all kinds of havoc in our bodies. I am PLEASANTLY surprised that I weighed in at 112.4 this morning despite my eating sweets. Feeling tired is enough of a side effect for me to watch it...plus I have to watch my tryglycerides. Keep up the good work in running, but, take one day at a time with the sweets...you can do it...and your body will be in BETTER shape for it! (smile)...

**Dewdrop** Glad you are WAY better (smile)...Hope you are 100% soon.

Keep focused everyone...MODERATION at least! I had blueberry cobbler and ice cream (a small bit)...at 7:50pm...making it know that I WOULD NOT eat anything after 8pm. Everyone said "Hurry up"...:bigsmile: Then waking up to being 112.4 was WORTH not overeating last night even when I wanted it.

Have a grrreat day, Everyone :):drinker:
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me:20

I am sliding downhill! It must almost be my TOM because I was ravenous last night! And tonight we're having friends over for game night so it'll be another point against me.
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 23*

Made it through another day...sometimes it isn't soo easy, but thanks for everyone's posts...it means we are aware of our actions... and that is a GOOD thing :):drinker:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 21

Had friends over for game night and surprisingly ate nothing after my cut off time. Not done on purpose--just chance. Glad to be back on track.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Well, my son came over, with his gf, and we stayed up and watched a movie after my littler ones went to bed - and I indulged in some yummy treats (potato chips, yum!).

LNS: 4