June 2013 Due Dates!!

Replies

• ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Hey ladies!! Hope everyone's pregnancies are going well. I'm 12 weeks as of today :) YAY! One more week until I've cleared into the 2nd trimester, CAN'T WAIT! All symptoms are much better....still have an occasional moment of "I just can't eat this or I'm going to be sick,' but MUCH better. Next appt is in a little over a week :) Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Squeeee!! 9w6d... I heard the heart beat with my Angel Sounds doppler! ($30 on Amazon). He moved about 1/2" to my left while I was listening... it was SO COOL!!

All day nausea can go away now. I can get my confirmation elsewhere. LOL.
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    I'm due June 10th--already had 3 ultrasounds since I got pregnant while using Paragard--luckily everything looks normal :O). I lost 4 lbs last week since I've been puking so much...hoping I can lose a little more by eating healthy/exercising and less puking the first trimester--we'll see! Other than that, I'm tired and my boobs hurt a lot! lol. Just praying baby develops healthy :O).
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    I counted on my calendar wrong the first time and thought I was due in July LOL - turns out my due date is June 24 - I had my first 2 babies 2 and 3 weeks early so I'm expecting it will probably be early-mid June. :-)
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Hey ladies, my due dat is June 22nd. Anyone can add me! I think it would be nice to watch what others are eating that are due around the same time as me!
  • ehg87
    I went to my Dr's appt yesterday evening & everything looks great. It was one of those awesome appts where all of my clothes actually got to stay on. (I LOVE THOSE!) I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time, which was really exciting and relieving. It took the Dr a little bit to find it, but apparently that's b/c the baby was moving around so much :) He also went ahead and scheduled my next appt & anatomy scan for two days after Christmas, YAY! Can't' wait!!!! Hope everyone else is great! Oh and welcome to all the new folks!!
  • BBeccaJean
    Is anyone else's morning sickness still going strong? Argh, it's making life...difficult!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    I'm due June 11th with my 4th baby. :) I'm currently 12 weeks and just had an ultrasound yesterday. Saw the baby moving all around in there. It was too cute!
  • ehg87
    @Becca no morning sickness; but I can semi sympathize as I just got over a stomach bug...yuck. So glad that's over, though it has messed with my appetite, n once again made me pickier in the food dept.

@apedeb Congrats & welcome. Gotta love those ultrasounds...I'd have one every time I went in if I could. They're so reassuring!!
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Officially in the second trimester! How is everyone feeling??
    I had some kind of bug last week and I literally couldn't hold down food for 2 days. My doc presribed me nausea medication, and while it works wonders, it makes me sooo sleepy!

We scheduled our 18 week ultrasound to find out the gender on New Years Eve!
  • ehg87
    @Rachel isn't the 2nd trimester exciting?! So glad we've made it. I feel pretty good so long as I get enough sleep. Had a similar bug last week as well, but feeling much better now :) We're finding out the gender two days after Christmas. CAN NOT wait to know for sure. I'm pretty confident it's a girl....my hubs thinks boy. Of course since we have one of each already, we'll be thrilled with either.
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Officially in the second trimester! How is everyone feeling??

Ready for the nausea to go Bye Bye! :sick:

Yay for NYE reveal!
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Feeling so much better now that I'm in my 2nd Trimester. Still feeling tired, but having a cold hasn't really helped with that. I'm hoping to hear my little bean's heartbeat at tomorrow's appointment. Couldn't hear it at my last one. Also hoping my dr doesn't yell at me for gaining 10 pounds in the past 14 weeks. I really don't remember gaining that much with my first. I was hoping to keep my gain to 25 pounds, but that may be hard to do. Oh well.... :ohwell:
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    prplrose- i also gained 10 lbs the 1st tri :s I haven't been logging here but have been keeping track consciously, while i splurge occasionally it hasn't been 10lbs worth! I'm thinking it's mostly fluid retention or at least that's what I'm hoping! I'm going to start logging here routinely again in an effort to prove to myself that I'm not over eating and take some accountability if I am lol!

to everyone else so glad we've made it to this major milestone! what a breath of fresh air, and a sigh of relief!!!!!
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    I'm feeling better than ever. I am so happy right now.I finally announced to people at work and on Facebook! It feels so good sharing the news. I had my 13 week nt scan today so I'm nervous about that since I wont get the results until December 19th. The ultrasound tech said that everything looked normal though.

How are all of you doing? Have any of you announced to all yet?
  • ehg87
    Announced in our Christmas cards, which I put in the mail this morning....couldn't take it any longer and am showing pretty good. Found this cute little poem to write in my cards.

Tis the season of Christmas
    And in our household,
    Much excitement is brewing
    Which we haven't told.

On top of the blessings
    Of Christmas this year,
    We have some great news
    For the ones we hold dear.

We will soon be expanding
    Our family tree,
    And would like to announce
    BABY NUMBER THREE!!!
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    ^ That is such a cute way to announce! I would have loved to announce it someway with a Christmas theme but I couldn't wait, I had to tell everyone before Thanksgiving!
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Hi everyone - just wanted to let you know iam back.
    i have had a really bad time of it the first 3 months. after they suspected ectopic i was then diagnosed with a uti so was on antibiotics. i was also heaving 24/7 not nice so went too the dr who gave me anti sickness tablets then got taken in to a and e with loads of pain (suspected ovarian cyst) turns out i had a blockage in my colon a uti and couldnt keep anything down so was admitted and given 3 big bags of fluid, an enema and anti sickness tablets as well as oral morphine. i ahve also been suffering with awful migraines.
    on the bright side everything seems to be easin goff (fingers crossed) so i am back and going to try not to put on much more weight!! lol.
    hope you are all doing well and look forward to getting to know you all.
    xxx
  • BBeccaJean
    @mummy_gerdes It sounds like you've been having a terrible time! They suspected ectopic with me too and told me how they were going to have to do surgery, etc. and then did an ultrasound and saw baby was completely normal. I just went to the ER today 'cuz I had some weird bleeding, but they did another ultrasound and luckily everything is ok, they just gave me a Rogam shot...I was nervous for a few hours! Morning sickness is definitely the worst...I do not like it and it is really all day sickness. Hopefully it gets better in the 2d trimester!
  • ehg87
    How is everyone?! I'm feeling great! Energy has finally picked back up. Sorry to those that had such a rough first trimester. It definitely has improved for me since I made it into the 2nd.