Me 20
    LNS 5

Today is me starting a fresh :laugh:
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me: 24*
    LNS: 0

I was in earlier, and my post disappeared before I could send it :yawn: OMG..Oh well...I am back. I've been decluttering and going through boxes left from our move LAST YEAR. I really admire those of you who are "right on the what needs to be done". I am working on it. So decided to take a break and say HI. I gained 2 lbs, but hopefully it is only sodium, and it doesn't stay long. I've been eating way to many Sweets (how are YOU doing Kate?). Soo, once the pumpkin pie is gone...I will also get back on track. I've got a Bahama's cruise coming up in 2 1/2 weeks...and need to be back at 112 at LEAST. Sooo...THANK GOODNESS, I am able to put the skids on LNS after 8pm...or I WOULD be MORE than 2 lbs over :grumble: :laugh: Have a great day All...:drinker:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Friday night was hard (watching a movie), but I stayed strong :happy:: Me: 19* - LNS: 3
    Saturday night was hard, and I gave in :grumble:: Me:19 - LNS: 4*
    Last night was OK and I won :wink::
    Me: 20 - LNS: 4

we're a handful of ladies, but we've got quite strong, don't you think? :flowerforyou: for all
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,987 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel well, at all, last night....too much poor food choices over the entire weekend.

I'm going to finish this challenge without anymore LNS this month, for sure!

Me: 21
    LNS: 4
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 22
    LNS: 3
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    me 21

LNS 5

Feeling more healthy again and more commitment to cutting back on the sugar (Cakes, toffees and fudge mainly).

A fast run with the running club this evening and a walk after lunch. It felt great to get some fresh air after a busy weekend cooped up at work. Its raining sooo much in the Uk at the moment which is fine for running but its so muddy but puts me off walking so much.

well done everyone :drinker:
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 25*

**Kate** Glad you are doing better with the sugar :happy: Me, too!
    **Dewdrop** Glad to see you :happy:

Have a great day All...:drinker:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 25*

:noway: can't believe my eyes - still at 0? :flowerforyou: , keep it up! :drinker:

Me: 21 - LNS: 4 and I have the same intention as Beeps - now let's see if I can stick to that intention :smile:
  • Beeps2011
    Options

Yes, anyone STILL at "0" really has the HANG OF THIS!
  • gmukris
    Options

Geez, I need to get in a better frame of mind! I've blown it the last week or so. Not good with my 3 week trip home for Christmas/New Year coming up!
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Me 22
    LNS 5

Feeling good :smile:

Well done everyone. I am so impressed by all of those who have 0 still. :drinker: I'd love to do the same next month but its December so it could be pretty tough :laugh:
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 26*

**Dewdrop** FANTASTIC, Dewdrop for the big ZERO...25X...hehehe Grrreat Job!

[/quote]
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Debi, I'm not at 0 anymore :) - I was quoting your score :wink:.

I did OK last night, but had the lat bite a bit later, so since I still had 1/2p extra for me at some point, I'll give this1/2p to LNS:

Me: 21 - LNS: 5*

ETA: Looks like I lost a point on the way and I'm pretty sure that was mine :glasses: , cos I keep good track of how many times LNS beat me to it. So it must be:

Me: 22 - LNS: 5*
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 23
  • Beeps2011
    Options
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 27*

Oops **Dewdrop** I didn't realize you were quoting my score :blushing: THANKS...you are sooo encouraging. I think you are doing fantastic STILL...Your LNS' has been pretty low. I am just happy when 8pm rolls around and I stop eating. The temptation is ALWAYS there...and I make my HOT TEA...and move through it...then I get up in the morning, and it is the BEST feeling to beat the temptation :laugh: Anyway, keep up your determination...that ZERO will manifest...the MAIN thing is that you are LNS'ing less and less...that's a goood thing :smile:

We are almost to the finish line for November...glad to see everyone is STILL on board :drinker. ...(big smile)

Hugs and Smiles

[/quote]
    [/quote]
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 23* - LNS: 5.

Is it still October? :noway: In fact, I don't even know where the year went...
  • gmukris
    Options
    LNS: 5

Damn--I'm so glad this morning is almost over. December will be better for me!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 24

I *thought* about a late-night snack last night. And, actually, I had left-over calories that could have absorbed a late-night snack. But, I just didn't do it. I went to bed, instead.

tonight is parent-teacher interviews, so I'm not worried about LNS tonight!

AND THEN DECEMBER IS HERE!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 29*

**Beeps** Grreat Control...That's what I'm talking about :drinker:

I ate the last of the pumpkin pie before my 8pm deadkube...(didn't have the heart to throw it out)...added whip cream. Halved it with my DH...and enjoyed to the last bite!

Got up this morning and was down in my weight which is still fluctuating because of the sugar...but...I got to walk 5 miles yesterday...and that was GREAT for me (I was dog sitting my granddog..and because it was light rain, I took an umbrella, bundled up...and Phoebe and I had a great time walkiing in the rain. She is a beautiful white standard poodle rescue...who just a month ago was so skiddish, we should have named her Bolt. However, she has learned to heel...and she will go as fast as I can walk or jog or run...lol...FUN! 2 more days (This is the 29th and I am NOT going to LNS...I know that for sure now...so...I have changed my ME to 29...already...g'nite all! :flowerforyou: