Options
123457»

Replies

• katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    LNS 5 :noway:
    Me 24 :laugh:

I'm on nights and doing fairly well. Not quite as saintly as I like.

Well done everyone.

Debilang 5 hours dog walking sounds lovely. Well done on your amazing score

And well done everyone else too. One final day this month. Lets finish strong :drinker:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 24* - LNS: 5.

Tonight we're out for a drink, but we'll be home in time for me to not LNS, provided that I have my dinner at the pub. Will do my best, cos I do like the thought of 25 on my side :wink:.

Hope to put up the new thread in time, but if I don't anyone please feel free to start December's challenge.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Whew stayed strong last night! 1 more night!!!

Me: 24
    LNS: 5
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,987 Member
    Options
    I ate popcorn last night....couldn't resist....my will is officially "weak".

Me: 24
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been looking at this group and reading past posts for the last hour and decided to join. I'm making my cut off time for 8:30pm. I normally have dinner around 6pm and sometimes have a lite evening snack......150 cals or less around 8pm. But there are those days when I can, and sometimes do, snack all night. This site will hold me accountable. I look forward to it!
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been looking at this group and reading past posts for the last hour and decided to join. I'm making my cut off time for 8:30pm. I normally have dinner around 6pm and sometimes have a lite evening snack......150 cals or less around 8pm. But there are those days when I can, and sometimes do, snack all night. This site will hold me accountable. I look forward to it!

Hi MandysMom...

WELCOME to our Humble Abode~ :happy: Nice to meet you :smile: We hope that others find our group who want to be accountable for NOT Late Night Snacking. It was my NEMISIS for the LONGEST time, and for 3 months now, I believe I kept of significant weight because I refuse to eat late and then go straight to bed. It DEFINITELY is not good for our digestive system which just sits while our bodies care for the rejuvenation of the rest of our organs. It made sense to me all these years, but, NEVER liked being HUNGRY. I love this group because it HAS held me accountable, but never say never!! Before I joined, I *also* could *snack* all night, too...but no longer. Keep the Faith...you will get LOTS of encouragement to stay on track...and SUPPORT when the urges are just OVERWHELMING! WELCOME again!!

**Beeps** I love popcorn...it is LIGHT and without BUTTER the MOST HEALTHY snack. If you LNS, popcorn is the best choice (or the like), but, NOT LNS'ing is BEST. I know you are continuing to try...and reporting is the BEST way to report those Zero's in 2013 :bigsmile:
    **Kris** Great control...CONGRATS...
    **Dewdrop** You will make it happen...25 on your side :wink:
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Me 24
    LNS 6

I didn't finish too strong :noway:

I am on nights so had slept over lunch, ate too much of a yummy coconut cake I made (I sort of made a rule to only eat home made cakes if I had to eat any at all). Did a 6 mile run after 7 hours of not eating, then had a fairly light dinner (soup and ryvita) so at work I felt hungry and had some flapjack (see- I'm not doing so well on the eating cake rule :laugh: ) as it's a long time to breakfast .

But today is now December so I can be start fresh again which I love.:drinker: what I can say is though that I have not drunk diet coke in 4 months, wahoo, that I have not had chocolate in 8 weeks, wahoo (having it on the 23rd after my next marathon) and logged fairly religiously for a fair while now.

Good luck in December everyone :flowerforyou:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I'm coming back for December
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 25

I've had worse months, but aim to do better in December. Although that could prove to be difficult with 3 weeks with family coming up.

Welcome to Mandy and welcome back to lulubelle! Good luck to all in December! I'm going to go see if Dewdrop made a December thread yet and if not, I'll start one.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 25* - LNS: 5 I am happy with this result :smile:.
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me: 30*
    LNS: 0

Another SUCCESSFUL month for me YAY :drinker: ...I keep on coming back because the URGE to LNS is always there as temptation...but at this time in my life ACCOUNTABILITY is stronger!!! I am ALWAYS grateful in the morning when I am able to report that I didn't! Good luck to everyone in December! I ate my share of processed sugar during Thanksgiving...sooo want to back off. A year ago I went on a 30 day sugar free challenge that lasted 59 days...hmmm...can I do it again? LOL...(as I finish a bag of Kettle korn ... thinking about it..but not starting today today (Dec 1st)...
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,987 Member
    Options
    I'm glad we are into December....is there a new thread?

Me: 25