Welcome!!! (Introduce Yourselves)

Options

Replies

• rkrupsky
    rkrupsky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Rebecca! I'm 19 and a bio major. I packed on the freshman 15 and some. I am an athlete and even competed D1 but the freshman 15 found me and did me dirty... :( I'm looking to lose the weight that found me this last year.
    HW: 155
    CW:148
    GW:135
    U-GW:125 (my pre college weight before my awful late night taco bell drive thru habit)
  • jmrich109
    jmrich109 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Julia, I'm a 21 year old senior at university in Massachusetts. Never been an athlete, long time hater of the gym. Trying to burn off stress, be more healthy and feel great and confident before I have to start interviewing for real people jobs and feel like I need to impress people :X
    I'm not sure I really know how to do this. I need friends!

height: 5'2"
    CW: 125
    GW: 110
  • Brittanybonnie
    Brittanybonnie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Brittany, Im 21 years old and I am really stoked for this group. I recently went back to university (University of Ottawa) thinking its a new start and then I completely fell off the wagon forgetting how everything about college and university is a road block to losing weight! so I am turning over a new leaf and not giving up eating out, partying and such but trying different things out so that I can still do these things but lose weight and be healthier at the same time! :D

height: 5'7"
    CW:240
    GW: 160
  • JaciaW
    JaciaW Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi ladies!!

My name is Jacia. I'm a fifth year college student in Minnesota. I will have a degree in Communication Disorders and minors in Spanish and Psychology. I'm currently in the process of applying to grad schools for speech language pathology.

I have always been really active, but sometimes struggle with eating healthy. I live with my boyfriend, and his weekly pizza nights and ice cream before bed every night have caught up with me. I'm looking to lose the 15-20 lbs that I have put on in the last few years. We're going to the Bahamas in January and my boyfriend has been hinting at that he's going to propose while we're on vacation. Because of this I want to make sure that I look amazing!

Height: 5 ft 8.5
    CW: 130
    GW: 110
  • em3120
    em3120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Em and I am 5'4".
    SW- 156
    CW- 126
    GW-115ish

I would like to lose these last 10 pounds and get more toned and fit! Do I have any twins out there?
  • apples92
    Options
    hey i'm alex! I'm 20 and go to U of Wisconsin La Crosse!

5' 5.5''
    CW: 131
    GW: 115

Feel free to add me I can always use more friends!!
  • krcofflin10
    Options
    Hey ladies :)

My name is Kristin and I'm 20 years old. I am a senior in college at a small private healthcare college in Virginia. I am graduating in May and desperately need to lose some weight before graduation! I recently tried a Zumba class and had a lot of fun, I can't wait to go back. I'm hoping it will really help in my weight loss journey. I am starting a blog also if you'd like to follow. http://fat2fabulouslyfit.tumblr.com/

CW: 190
    GW: 130
    Height: 5'4"
  • smithjudym
    Options
    Hello All-

My name is Judy Smith, I was born and raised in Idaho. I am 19 years old and currently attending College of Southern Idaho. I am majoring in Nursing and minoring in psychology.

Height: 5 3
    Started at 173
    Currently at 160
    Goal: 135

I am excited to start my journey all over again but could really use some extra encouragement! feel free to add me if you are feelin the same way or not!
  • LBaggle
    Options
    Hello new friends (I hope!)

My name is Lizzie, I am 22 (I still have a year of college left), I am 151 and my goal weight is 130! Add me as a friend and let's do this weight loss & lifestyle change together!
  • lauramig
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Laura and currently a freshman whoop!!
    College is awesome but I want to feel better about myself because I know I deserve better
    CW: 168
    GW: 140
    Height: 5'7"
  • Hi, I'm Liz. I'm a sophomore at Clarion University of Pennsylvania. I've been overweight for as long as I can remember and I'm just plain SICK of it. :)

HW: 235lbs
    CW: 205lbs
    UGW: 115lbs

30 pounds down, 90 to go. <3
  • jwill353
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Jenna I'm 21 years old and attend University in Canada. I am going on a tropical vacation in the middle of feb and I am trying to get bikini ready while also staying on top of a load of homework :(

Current weight ~ 140
    Goal weight - whatever I can lose by feb!

If anyone else is in the same boat add me and we can push each other!
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 25 and am currently working on a graduate degree in the sciences. My first year in apartment living as an undergrad was when I was finally able to change my life a bit, shop healthier, take more control of what I ate and was when I started the weight loss journey I'm on now. Took a break for a while, but now as a grad, I'm hoping to finish what I started. Studying as an undergrad (and even as a grad) required a lot of sitting and I didn't make it a point to be active. I'm trying to change that now as a grad and find a balance between school and health/fitness and attain a healthy lifestyle for good. Glad a group like this exists (thanks for creating it). :)
  • hjensen2263
    hjensen2263 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Heather and I just joined this group. I'm excited to see that there's a group of people just like me dealing with the same health issues in college! Feel free to friend me!
  • hjensen2263
    Options
    Oh yeah, and I'm a freshman exercise physiology major at Pittsburg State University (Kansas, not Pennsylvania) with a psychology minor.
  • hjensen2263
    Options
    Grrr! I keep leaving stuff out!

Height: 5'9"
    Current Weight: 135
    Goal Weight: I don't know! I know I'm at a healthy weight, but I really want to lose 10 pounds. Body image is just a struggle of mine and is what my main focus is on. I just want to learn to love my body.
  • ajk192
    Options
    Hi everyone! So happy to find this group. I'm a sophomore at Villanova and looking to lose about 10-15 pounds, but really just looking for some motivation because it can be so hard to make health and fitness a top priority while at school, but I'm determined to do it! I'm new on here so feel free to add me, especially if we have similar stats and goals!!

Current Weight: 138
    Heaviest Weight: 142
    Lowest Weight (As an adult): 115
    Goal weight: 120-125
    Height: 5'4
  • emalem12
    emalem12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm a senior in the Philadelphia area, and I am desperately trying to lose my college weight before graduation. I'm here because I do have the time to stay fit, but lost my motivation. I was so fit and felt so good four years ago, I need to get back to that place. Here are my numbers
    Current weight: 160 (ballpark, getting a scale soon)
    Heaviest: 165
    Lightest: 130
    Height: 5' 8"
    Goal weight: 135
  • ShapinUpChamBam
    Options
    Ohhh My!!
    I'm with both of your girls! My name is Chantal. I'm a junior. Studying Nursing.
    CW: 184lbs
    GW:135 or 140lbs
    I'm 5'5'' and 21 years old.
    I love meeting new motivated people! (and being other people's motivation)
  • seaukes
    seaukes Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey i am stephanie. I am just starting college this spring. and i am looking for new friends and some friends to help encourage me and to help encourage others as well. i wanna feel and look healthy and great

cw-121.5

gw-105

height- 5ft 1 in

age-20