Saturday Weigh-in

Options
15678911»

Replies

• smokedragon97
    smokedragon97 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Aloha everybody! I apologize for being absent, I may or may not be traveling half way around the world right now - so I totally missed the Saturday weigh in - but I can tell you when I weighed in with my ruck sack at the military terminal I weighed 193lbs; does that count? That would be a 48 lbs increase since last week; I truly hope that is physically impossible!!! When I get to a scale I'll do a proper weigh in - but unrealable food - horrible sleep pattern - I'm certain it probably won't be much better! Lol, but hey, we'll get it done! I'm just estastic to be going home!!! :bigsmile:

Edit: I did not add the lbs to my ticker, obviously.... as I do not normally weigh myself with a rucksack on, I will wait until I get home.
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Aloha everybody! I apologize for being absent, I may or may not be traveling half way around the world right now - so I totally missed the Saturday weigh in - but I can tell you when I weighed in with my ruck sack at the military terminal I weighed 193lbs; does that count? That would be a 48 lbs increase since last week; I truly hope that is physically impossible!!! When I get to a scale I'll do a proper weigh in - but unrealable food - horrible sleep pattern - I'm certain it probably won't be much better! Lol, but hey, we'll get it done! I'm just estastic to be going home!!! :bigsmile:

Edit: I did not add the lbs to my ticker, obviously.... as I do not normally weigh myself with a rucksack on, I will wait until I get home.

Girl you make me LAUGH!!!
  • JasonsSoulMate
    Options
    OK So Ihave finally weighed myself, as I am feeling better. I just got off the scales and am pleased to announce that I weigh 93.1kg as of this morning. Since my last report that is ................ drum roll please...................1.6 kg!! Also, I have lost cms!!!

On a NSV front - my husband and I took the kids out last night for a family dinner/movie night. I put on a top that i have worn since starting this journey, along with the shorts that I was wearing, the whole outfit was too big! It was strange to feel that shirt being loose on my arms in particular.

Anyways that is my report........ I hope everyone else is going as well.
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    OK So Ihave finally weighed myself, as I am feeling better. I just got off the scales and am pleased to announce that I weigh 93.1kg as of this morning. Since my last report that is ................ drum roll please...................1.6 kg!! Also, I have lost cms!!!

On a NSV front - my husband and I took the kids out last night for a family dinner/movie night. I put on a top that i have worn since starting this journey, along with the shorts that I was wearing, the whole outfit was too big! It was strange to feel that shirt being loose on my arms in particular.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so very awesome!!! I'm so happy for you, you should be so thrilled!! Great work!
  • JasonsSoulMate
    Options

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so very awesome!!! I'm so happy for you, you should be so thrilled!! Great work!

Opps stuck it in the wrong hole.... so glad I'm a chick and not a bloke

Oh and - I put on a pair of shorts I haven't worn since 2010 today - size 16!!! (AU)
  • OK So Ihave finally weighed myself, as I am feeling better. I just got off the scales and am pleased to announce that I weigh 93.1kg as of this morning. Since my last report that is ................ drum roll please...................1.6 kg!! Also, I have lost cms!!!

Oh and - I put on a pair of shorts I haven't worn since 2010 today - size 16!!! (AU)

That's AWESOME! Good on you!!!
  • barbiek999
    Options
    Good morning all and Happy Saturday! 127.1 lbs this morning, down a few grams. Works for me!
  • barbiek999
    Options

Woot woot!!! You are rocking this!!!! Skinniy clothes, here you come!! Your great work is paying off!
  • Good morning all and Happy Saturday! 127.1 lbs this morning, down a few grams. Works for me!

Nice progress!!
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    currently weighing in at 172.6. 18 LBS away from being in the normal BMI range for my height and 23 LBS away from goal!

Last week, for some reason, I just can't fathom, I was up to 174.8 but, this morning, I am pleased to report that I have shed those pesky 2 LBS and then some. I am weighing in at 172.2. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
  • JasonsSoulMate
    Options
    currently weighing in at 172.6. 18 LBS away from being in the normal BMI range for my height and 23 LBS away from goal!

Last week, for some reason, I just can't fathom, I was up to 174.8 but, this morning, I am pleased to report that I have shed those pesky 2 LBS and then some. I am weighing in at 172.2. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
    Well done, I was in limbo for a couple of weeks while I've been ill, however as reported earlier they've run away. Here's hoping it's something as simple as that. You're going great guns. I have found in the past when I get stuck on a plateau that eating something terribly naughty (i.e. the skin from a roasted or BBQ'ed chicken) works wonders into tricking your body to restart.
  • currently weighing in at 172.6. 18 LBS away from being in the normal BMI range for my height and 23 LBS away from goal!

Damn those pesky 2lbs! Good riddance!

Well done!
  • twinteensmom
    Options

Well done, I was in limbo for a couple of weeks while I've been ill, however as reported earlier they've run away. Here's hoping it's something as simple as that. You're going great guns. I have found in the past when I get stuck on a plateau that eating something terribly naughty (i.e. the skin from a roasted or BBQ'ed chicken) works wonders into tricking your body to restart.

I just upped my calories from 1360 to 1400. Plus I have ordered zumba dvds. They should be coming this week. I am hoping that between the both of them, I can finally shed my last 22 LBS and reach goal, hopefully by my birthday the beginning of April.
  • smokedragon97
    Options
    I thought I would take a shot at joining a group and see how it turned out.

I'm a shorty at 5' 2", initially started at 186lbs. I'm down to 148lb today (sorry - I missed Sat), and my goal is 115lb.

Lol, are their any other vertically challenged people in the group?

146lb!! I dropped 2 lbs this week! Very surprising - especially since I pigged out on that no good, absolutely tasteless, shrimp fried rice that was supposed to be my treat that ended up being anything but... oh well, c'est la vie! But some progress is better than the dang gone plateau that I've been stuck on for the last month! I'll take it!! :bigsmile:

1 additional lb lost - I'm down to 145. Keep it coming! Great job everybody!! Keep it up!

144lbs!!! Another pound gone! Kicking this a** good bye!! Lol! :bigsmile:

F**king fabulous! Down to 141 lbs! I truly thought with all that traveling I was going to gain some weight! :drinker: He, he, I can do this now...
  • smokedragon97
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    Another plateau!! 144 and holding! It's most like I am stressing over the thesis, it's almost done!! Thank goodness! And we are getting ready to go home, I have to find a place to stay, I can't wait to go home and see my dog! Yea!! I'll be home in less than 3 weeks! ~sigh~ But this d*** thesis needs to be finished already!! Aaahhhhhh!!!!! Lol....

We're routing for you Liz! Hang in there and you will beat this! Both the thesis and the plateau!!! Sending you vibes of brilliance, focus and steadfastness! You got this!!!

@barbie: The vibes totally worked!!! Keep bringing it!! Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • twinteensmom
    Options

I just upped my calories from 1360 to 1400. Plus I have ordered zumba dvds. They should be coming this week. I am hoping that between the both of them, I can finally shed my last 22 LBS and reach goal, hopefully by my birthday the beginning of April.

Woke up this morning down to 169.4 Yahoo!! Reached my mini goal of 170 LBS by Christmas!
  • currently weighing in at 172.6. 18 LBS away from being in the normal BMI range for my height and 23 LBS away from goal!

Woke up this morning down to 169.4 Yahoo!! Reached my mini goal of 170 LBS by Christmas!

That's AWESOME.
    I'm weighing in next Friday after 1 month. So nervous! Let's see what happens. I'll be happy if I maintained. I was useless this month!