I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I confess the water is out in my building and in a very large area. I'm talking like a 2 miles radius at least, and they aren't shutting down the office. Nasty!!!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I confess the water is out in my building and in a very large area. I'm talking like a 2 miles radius at least, and they aren't shutting down the office. Nasty!!!

Now why won't they close the office? I mean, if someone has to do #2 or even #1, I am not peeing on someone elses pee!!:noway:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I seriously would die for 2 extra inches. :heart:

I confess this really is a "That's what she said" moment.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I went to the party by myself(FFWB mother had a friend pass) My coworkers learned how dangerous it is to let me bartend:drinker: Several of them did not realize it was me until I spoke lol
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess I didn't know Zach was such a cutie!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I also confess that last night at the bar, I was one of the tallest people there!!

How tall are you?

5'8.I know that that is relatively tall for a woman but c'mon there were maybe 10 men taller than me on Saturday! I felt like a Paul Bunyan that night!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I also confess that last night at the bar, I was one of the tallest people there!!

How tall are you?

5'8.I know that that is relatively tall for a woman but c'mon there were maybe 10 men taller than me on Saturday! I felt like a Paul Bunyan that night!

Try being 5'11 flat footed and walking into a bar with 4 inch heels...I so feel your pain.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I seriously would die for 2 extra inches. :heart:

I confess this really is a "That's what she said" moment.

:laugh: :laugh: I was sleepy when I wrote that....
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options

Now why won't they close the office? I mean, if someone has to do #2 or even #1, I am not peeing on someone elses pee!!:noway:

Um, exactly!!! I mean, we have to drive somewhere just to go to the bathroom? Lord help me!!! I may just work from home if it isn't back tomorrow. :wink:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I didn't know Zach was such a cutie!

I confess that "cutie" is soooo not the word I would use hump.gif
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options

How tall are you?

Try being 5'11 flat footed and walking into a bar with 4 inch heels...I so feel your pain.

Also 5'11 and really enjoy my 6 inch heels. Love my height!!!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate all wines. My coworker has been trying to change my mind by having me try chocolate wine. I tried it earlier today and I still hate it.
  • christine24t
    Options

How tall are you?

I love my heels too!!
  • christine24t
    Options
    I confess I hate all wines. My coworker has been trying to change my mind by having me try chocolate wine. I tried it earlier today and I still hate it.

Barefoot Moscato is the best ever! Try it!
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options

If you really want to learn.. perhaps go to a tasting - start with whites.. try a Riesling, Pinot Grigio, Viognier, Pinot Gris or even a Rose. Throw a Pinot Noir or a Malbec in for easy drinking reds..
    Otherwise..hate away!

In my opinion - dessert and chocolate wines are terrible.
  • kristen6022
    Options

What kind of drinks do you like? Are you a beer person, a mixed drink person or a straight booze person? That way we will be able to suggest something for you to try.

Chocolate wine is god awful, BTW. I started out like many only drinking White Zin, then whites (sweet to dry). Then reds. But still my go to's are Riesling and Pinot Grigo.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I hated wine up until last year. Now I drink it all the time. I prefer sparkling wine and mixing it with a bit of juice (modified mimosa's! Hahaha). I guess I'm in the minority, I love chocolate wine! But my favorite is blackberry wine.
  • kristen6022
    Options
    I hated wine up until last year. Now I drink it all the time. I prefer sparkling wine and mixing it with a bit of juice (modified mimosa's! Hahaha). I guess I'm in the minority, I love chocolate wine! But my favorite is blackberry wine.

Blackberry wine (actually most fruits) is YUMMY. Chocolate should be left in bar form...LOL
  • christine24t
    Options

If you really want to learn.. perhaps go to a tasting - start with whites.. try a Riesling, Pinot Grigio, Viognier, Pinot Gris or even a Rose. Throw a Pinot Noir or a Malbec in for easy drinking reds..
    Otherwise..hate away!

In my opinion - dessert and chocolate wines are terrible.

Pinot Grigio is my favorite! I used to be a waitress so I would get to try all these wines for free...I have to second that Malbec is really good too!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

What kind of drinks do you like? Are you a beer person, a mixed drink person or a straight booze person? That way we will be able to suggest something for you to try.
    Beer. My preference is stouts and porters. I don't really like hoppy beers. The smoother, the better. I have tried whites, reds, and purple wines, never liked them. It burned my throat going down. Had no flavor to me and felt like I was drinking rubbing alcohol.